Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698157 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Janvarisbeauty:
I need advice o. I got admitted to a school in Germany but the fees is like 12,900.

The other schools I applied to which are tuition free said they would send admission notifications by July ending. I know that this is not enough time to get a block account and get a visa before September.

Book Visa appointment with the admission letter you have, when the others come out, you can use any of them for the interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
chuksey1:
Finally secured a visa date today. After almost 2week of torment filled with HBP, loss of weight and loss of appetite. I thought my village people dialed my number ooooooo. I latter found out that all mails sent using my phone always delivers double on the same page making it cumbersome and disorganized I guess that's why the embassy has been ignoring my mails. I had to send today's mail with a computer using an Abuja address and I was given a visa appointment in Lagos on the 23rd of August....

TUL

2 WEEKS??

The fact you got appointment in Lagos when you specified Abuja address is quite interesting

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
upkay:

Let me back this up.
Before I got my admission letter, I wrote one of d sch I applied to, to provide me a cover letter stating that I'm participating in the admission processing in their sch. Fortunately I was given a letter as I requested. Truly, I used the letter to book my appointment at the embassy. Below is the mail I got from the embassy:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly resend your application as soon as you receive the admission letter.

Best regards.

So where you granted the interview with the cover letter the school sent you. What do they mean to resend your application as soon as you receive your application letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Toabyy223:
sir we all know this process which is known as studienkollege and its in Deutsch language if you care to know many people have followed that route here.

If you are talking about travelling without admission I guess you are talking about language course route which I don't advise you to follow cos after the course you will come back for a proper student visa so sir we know this but we just want you to follow the easy way out.

So please my advice you can follow tru and get your year one university transcript or HND or better still learn Deutsche here in naija to B1 or B2.
A word is enough for the wise

Concerning what you are talking about I know more about all. In this case do you realized there are some language school that offers preparatory course? And do you know you can covert that into getting admission & also you can extend your stay after the completion of the preparatory course. Many ppl have done this and was successful. I’m saying this because those with one or waec they will have to wait for 2years to complete their Hnd or even more. You know our system of education in Nigeria. For those with waac they will have to go through writing jamb and wait another year to get admitted which is it certain, so why wasting all those time while you can get study German here and apply for preparatory course.
sir I dont want to argue I wish you the best in all you do and the people that will follow your advise . I have some one that followed language and studeinkollege she was given the two admission cos her Deutsche was not up to the standard and she paid double BA that am sure she's in Germany now she just left this may for summer we never get one BA na to pay double we go get bros me go tell u the short cut na do German here to B1 or B2 or get open university year transcript and port to Germany .

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
freestylebony:
has anybody gotten admission from deggendorf institute of technology? I mailed the school and I was told i should wait for response from them by july ending/early august, enrollment is oct tho

Pls if you have any other admission, kindly use it to book, this dates you are calling, though not specific seems a bit late for visa appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eldeee:

There seems to be a bit of difficulty in getting dates using Lagos more especially if your enrollment deadline is september or early October, and that's why we advocated the use of Abuja. This implies you need to smartly fill your form to bear a valid Abuja address as well as your CV.

Your visas will be sent to the address you indicated at the self addressed envelope you submitted along other documents for the interview.

And to add civilians can’t take interview in Abuja except you a master student
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Rimz28 post=68451523][/quote]
Where u given date with it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freestylebony(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eldeee:

Pls if you have any other admission, kindly use it to book, this dates you are calling, though not specific seems a bit late for visa appointment.
I tire for them o... I am only banking on this one o o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rimz28:
someone using sponsorship letter does he require to open the fintiba account please enlighten me more. And must i use admission letter some said i can use eligibility letter i got from a school i applied. How true is that
no admission letter no visa booking
You don't need fintiba if you sure u will get your SL early but if not open fintiba use it to book visa. One love
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freestylebony(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eldeee:

I actually dont have any admission, only banking on this deggendorf people... may God help us sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
@rimz28, plz, Biko, ejoor, yakuri, abeg try to read this thread very well so that you learn from other people's experience. Don't come here crying Wolf once smitten.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
freestylebony:
I tire for them o... I am only banking on this one o o

Keep praying and believing it will work out hopefully. Miracles still happen nevertheless. God's grace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
chuksey1:
Finally secured a visa date today. After almost 2week of torment filled with HBP, loss of weight and loss of appetite. I thought my village people dialed my number ooooooo. I latter found out that all mails sent using my phone always delivers double on the same page making it cumbersome and disorganized I guess that's why the embassy has been ignoring my mails. I had to send today's mail with a computer using an Abuja address and I was given a visa appointment in Lagos on the 23rd of August....

TUL
congrats bros after all this days but na phone I use send but sha I been use system arrange am come send to my mail I just forward from phone.

The village people been try your line but it was not available once more congrats

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am not sure there is anything only that my course seems to be competitive. That was the reply i got from kassel
swisster:

bro this ur case is serious o. me dat hav lesser cgpa hav even gotten admission. plz kindly ask dem d reason for refusal. i tink sumtin mst be wrong sumwer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
dailydolar:
congrats bros after all this days but na phone I use send but sha I been use system arrange am come send to my mail I just forward from phone.

The village people been try your line but it was not available once more congrats

Thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks Man! I appreciate the response
victree007:

A lot of people seem to think your rejections are as a result of you using an English proficiency letter rather than using a proficiency test. Personally I don't think that is true because a lot of people here have gotten several admission letters without even taking either TOEFL or IELTS, myself inclusive. Someone even said he got admission to one of the schools that denied you admission with a proficiency letter and not a proficiency test. So I think you should examine the whole of your materials again to be sure there is something you are not doing wrong. I'll advise you critically examine your motivation letter and be certain it can win you a Grammy. Again, who are those you use as referees? Are they professors/doctors or younger lecturers? You should look for the former if you have been using the latter. I want to ask again what the content of the proficiency letter you area using looks like and which body issued it. These are some of the things you should really look at. You have a good CGPA and drive and that is enough to give you admissions which is why you must examine all of your credentials.
Always use your IELTS for subsequent applications to give you an edge but I must tell, if something is bad from your other credentials then not IELTS will save you. We are constantly competing for space with the best brains from naija and the world in general and so schools will look out for the best candidates that's why you must make sure you are getting it right. I hope I made sense sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
MaroCruz:

2 WEEKS??

The fact you got appointment in Lagos when you specified Abuja address is quite interesting

Yeah I guess its because my enrollment deadline is 15th October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yes i paid uniassist for all the schools. A bit disheartening i wasnt admitted into just ONE
INCREDIBLE015:

I got admission to TH koln with the same course you applied for and I used english letter of proficiency...... Wait you Pay uni assist fee for all the course you applied and you notarize Your document?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
StarBoy54:
Yes i paid uniassist for all the schools. A bit disheartening i wasnt admitted into just ONE
bros your case is strange even my CGPA they learn work for where you own dey but I will advise you not to Loose hope if u can just do Chemnitz with your document am sure you will get admission if u no get I return your 30€

The course is advance functional materials closing date is July 15th an sure its not restricted you can use it to enter they switch if you don't like it
PM let's talk

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
dailydolar:
bros your case is strange even my CGPA they learn work for where you own dey but I will advise you not to Loose hope if u can just do Chemnitz with your document am sure you will get admission if u no get I return your 30€

The course is advance functional materials closing date is July 15th an sure its not restricted you can use it to enter they switch if you don't like it
PM let's talk

try that Chemnitz as suggested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
@Okikiayo and @queenvicka kindly send me an email. I have seen your PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jupiterproperty:

please which course did you apply for in TU Berlin?

PEESE (Process Energy and Environmental system Engineering)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
diego2015:
How long does it take uniassist to send the docs to school because this my status has been like this since last week Friday. Is it still possible to get date with the embassy when the admission finally comes
I applied for uni of Passau development studies. My data has been submitted to the school but i am yet to get a reply from them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
simplylekan45:

You can PM me if u are for TU Berlin

Have no access to my mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
diego2015:
make photocopies and certify. Don't certify your original copy

Thank you, have done it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
StarBoy54:
Am not sure there is anything only that my course seems to be competitive. That was the reply i got from kassel
pls bro when do kassel normally releases their admission cos I'm expecting from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
freestylebony:
has anybody gotten admission from deggendorf institute of technology? I mailed the school and I was told i should wait for response from them by july ending/early august, enrollment is oct tho

Which English certificate did you use? They wrote me that TOEFL and co are required.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am finally going to attend my interview 2mao with my private school admission letter....please anyone with similar experience or who can advice me...am still thinking of the best reply to give the VO when they ask why I haven't paid tuition (part payment) to d uni....meanwhile am still expecting admission from other schools...if I tell them that, won't they feel I don't have a specific choice of school, or see me as a desperate person
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by deluxscript(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks

Jigba:

I've answered these questions before but let me repeat myself.

Applications are closed for winter semester, yes you need up to b2, b1 is okay but not enough to pass the entrance exam..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Janvarisbeauty: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thank you.

MaroCruz:

Book Visa appointment with the admission letter you have, when the others come out, you can use any of them for the interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
StarBoy54:

What course is that Abeg ooo. Coz am hoping to her from Kassel too oo. Msc Nanoscience with a 2.0 german gp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Electrical communication engineering
fluxyn:

What course is that Abeg ooo. Coz am hoping to her from Kassel too oo. Msc Nanoscience with a 2.0 german gp

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.