Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698145 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Janvarisbeauty: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
I need advice o. I got admitted to a school in Germany but the fees is like 12,900.

The other schools I applied to which are tuition free said they would send admission notifications by July ending. I know that this is not enough time to get a block account and get a visa before September.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by simplylekan45(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Janvarisbeauty:
I need advice o. I got admitted to a school in Germany but the fees is like 12,900.

The other schools I applied to which are tuition free said they would send admission notifications by July ending. I know that this is not enough time to get a block account and get a visa before September.

Hmmmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Master07:

You welcome. all the best man.

there alot of scholarships over there at DAAD. don't know why people are not utilizing the opportunities.

@Master07 I just sent you a pm...please kindly send me your wassap number,I will like to relate with you further.God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Peace

It offended you? Oya sorry. My way will be paved.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Swithoni:

So even if I don't live there I can use Abuja as residence? Wouldn't this cause issues along the line? Wouldn't want to appear dishonest and have the VO toss my things into a waste basket or something sad

Oga I don't know what else to tell you, I believe a word is quite enough for the wise. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Swithoni:

I want to get a scholarship from Nigeria, will that be okay cos on their website it said scholarships from German organisations.And the sponsorship letter, if I should use it in case I don't get the scholarship, will I need it before I can book an appointment or can I book then present it during the interview?
Check ur inbox and respond. I've mailed u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reichtum(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

You guys will finally abuse this stuff,why didnt you decide properly before booking

You are absolutely correct.
The problem is not using Abuja address as embassy cannot determine the number of applicant from Abuja.
When we starts booking with different address and changing it to Abuja, they will definitely know that it's a game plan.

GUYS BE SMART.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
deluxscript:
meanwhile, if i am gonna apply for studienkolleg now, are there still available schools? in ters of application deadline. Also, do i need any prior knowledge of the german language before applying?

Thanks

I've answered these questions before but let me repeat myself.

Applications are closed for winter semester, yes you need up to b2, b1 is okay but not enough to pass the entrance exam..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
I also applied to them via uniassist, my documents was just sent to them from uniassist.
Can I pm you?

simplylekan45:
Anybody here for TU Berlin here for this Winter semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
I got a mail that my documents are been sent to the school and any other enquiry should be directed to the school

simplylekan45:

You can see the status there, It is pending. You have to wait until It will be sent to the school or they reply you that it is incomplete. It takes up to 6 weeks for Uni-Assist to attend to people depending on the queue on ground
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rimz28:
someone using sponsorship letter does he require to open the fintiba account please enlighten me more. And must i use admission letter some said i can use eligibility letter i got from a school i applied. How true is that
You only need an admission letter to book for an interview. Any other letter like eligibility letter, confirmation letter from the sch stating that u'r partaking in the admission precesses and vpd letter from uni assist, all are NOT RECOGNIZED by the embassy.
To the other question, do u have the sponsorship letter with you? if yes, no need to use fintiba confirmation letter again. So you book wit the admission letter, Sponsorship letter and Int'l passport data page.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hafeez89:

@Master07 I just sent you a pm...please kindly send me your wassap number,I will like to relate with you further.God bless.

I have no access to my mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
waledora:
I got a mail that my documents are been sent to the school and any other enquiry should be directed to the school

Am also for T U Berlin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
upkay:

You only need an admission letter to book for an interview. Any other letter like eligibility letter, confirmation letter from the sch stating that u'r partaking in the admission precesses and vpd letter from uni assist, all are NOT RECOGNIZED by the embassy.
To the other question, do u have the sponsorship letter with you? if yes, no need to use fintiba confirmation letter again. So you book wit the admission letter, Sponsorship letter and Int'l passport data page.
Let me back this up.
Before I got my admission letter, I wrote one of d sch I applied to, to provide me a cover letter stating that I'm participating in the admission processing in their sch. Fortunately I was given a letter as I requested. Truly, I used the letter to book my appointment at the embassy. Below is the mail I got from the embassy:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly resend your application as soon as you receive the admission letter.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
simplylekan45:
Anybody here for TU Berlin here for this Winter semester

Here grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Finally secured a visa date today. After almost 2week of torment filled with HBP, loss of weight and loss of appetite. I thought my village people dialed my number ooooooo. I latter found out that all mails sent using my phone always delivers double on the same page making it cumbersome and disorganized I guess that's why the embassy has been ignoring my mails. I had to send today's mail with a computer using an Abuja address and I was given a visa appointment in Lagos on the 23rd of August....

TUL

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Swithoni:

So even if I don't live there I can use Abuja as residence? Wouldn't this cause issues along the line? Wouldn't want to appear dishonest and have the VO toss my things into a waste basket or something sad
I have said this countless times. Abuja embassy is for Abuja residents. But if you must use an Abuja address, please make sure it's a valid address. Not forgetting the fact the you are going to fill your application forms and the expect the said Abuja address. Not just that, your visa will be sent to you to the Abuja address. And if you don't have an Abuja address, stick to your respective addresses and get Lagos. Don't just use Abuja because you're in dire need of interview date. Please let's be guided.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zeus201(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anyone going to Ingolstadt this winter or summer? Technical University of Ingolstadt to be precise?
Let's link up please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Swithoni: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
peemyke:
I have said this countless times. Abuja embassy is for Abuja residents. But if you must use an Abuja address, please make sure it's a valid address. Not forgetting the fact the you are going to fill your application forms and the expect the said Abuja address. Not just that, your visa will be sent to you to the Abuja address. And if you don't have an Abuja address, stick to your respective addresses and get Lagos. Don't just use Abuja because you're in dire need of interview date. Please let's be guided.
Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
johndoefoo:

TOEFL
What is your toefl score??i applied for the same course and same school..but my toefl score is low ..and v not gtn any message from my them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
chuksey1:
Finally secured a visa date today. After almost 2week of torment filled with HBP, loss of weight and loss of appetite. I thought my village people dialed my number ooooooo. I latter found out that all mails sent using my phone always delivers double on the same page making it cumbersome and disorganized I guess that's why the embassy has been ignoring my mails. I had to send today's mail with a computer using an Abuja address and I was given a visa appointment in Lagos on the 23rd of August....

TUL
Congrat bro... More good things to come.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Congrat bro... More good things to come.

Thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jupiterproperty: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Master07:

Am also for T U Berlin.

please which course did you apply for in TU Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by simplylekan45(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
waledora:

If you have submitted and sent your document to the school, please wait for their response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by simplylekan45(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jupiterproperty:

please which course did you apply for in TU Berlin?

People for TU Berlin Please PM me
I applied for Msc Geodesy and Geoinformation Science, I have gotten my admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by simplylekan45(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
waledora:
I also applied to them via uniassist, my documents was just sent to them from uniassist.
Can I pm you?

You can PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by simplylekan45(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Master07:

Am also for T U Berlin.

You can PM me if u are for TU Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
peemyke:

There seems to be a bit of difficulty in getting dates using Lagos more especially if your enrollment deadline is september or early October, and that's why we advocated the use of Abuja. This implies you need to smartly fill your form to bear a valid Abuja address as well as your CV.

Your visas will be sent to the address you indicated at the self addressed envelope you submitted along other documents for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eldeee:

And why are you making such enquires If you know your actions will not spoil anything. you would have waited to see the outcome before asking this.

It's been said over and over again, guys read and learn from other people's experience so that you won't get yourself worked up, how many times have we debated about this stuff here, if am not mistaken almost on a daily basis.

we suggested if you know your enrollment is September or probably early October, it will be better you use Abuja as your residence address to get a date at least.

Now you want to abuse the process and create more problems for other applicants who are aspiring to get admissions after all the long waiting.

Pls be guided.
what happens in Abuja own to lagos. Because i am yet to receive my admission letter whats the perks of using abuja. I will really want to know. And putting abuja as your address wont it be different from what you have in your passport data page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rimz28:
what happens in Abuja own to lagos. Because i am yet to receive my admission letter whats the perks of using abuja. I will really want to know. And putting abuja as your address wont it be different from what you have in your passport data page
do you have a valid address in Abuja to use?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freestylebony(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
has anybody gotten admission from deggendorf institute of technology? I mailed the school and I was told i should wait for response from them by july ending/early august, enrollment is oct tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
heybaby12:

Please be careful dear, someone is battling with the embassy now cos of this matter. Just praying it goes well.

Hey dear, help us with the full gist so we can learn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.