Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692532 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Good morning fams,
My story is just a testimony.
Forex wasn't smiling at me some days after interview and God came up with his miracle as a distant relative was contacted exactly 1 week after my interview and was very glad to hear that I'm coming to Deutscheland to study. In all, some days after as he promised to help me get it and messaged me to send my mail. Lo and behold, I saw the real VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG. some days after, I got it through DHL and posted to the consulate but stated the necessary reasons for change in plans in a formal write-up. To my surprise after almost 3 weeks of long wait in prayers and fasting, yesterday 6th September God proved who he was as a miracle worker - I saw my AM even several minutes after it has arrived on my mail while I didn't notice. 1 person I would give all this honor to is God and he sent no one else than his loyal creature HONOURABLESEYI who stood by me in every bit of questions asked. Ur pending prayers has been approved just like my AM has.
One advice for others is Stick to God this time like u re using Kante and Bakayoko to block ur midfield and be prayerful and don't hesitate reading from page 1 "all dos saying no one to refer u backpage, remember there's no short route to success, things dey backpage oooo" plus don't stop pm'ing old folks now in Germany "I wahala a lot of people sha" Eke40seven, Schwartz, PVibes, Lamingo, Hadaseekeh, Uchevolata, Jigba, Nicki, Dolpaz, Adejnr, Mr. Bigman etc and everyone that got my PM una DANKE oooo coz in life, nothing is impossible. To everyone including the VO, everyone that has been part of my success stories here and out there, all ur wish has been granted and approved.

See u all in Deutscheland
congrats once again bro. Well we will have to talk but not now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jnrbank(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Raemond:

Email info@lago.diplo.de your full name, date of birth, passport number, Visa application number and don't forget to attach your confirmation file.

Good afternoon.

Please I have an emergency. How do I identify my 6 digit file no on my Visa Receipt fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jnrbank(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
jnrbank:

Good afternoon.

Please I have an emergency. How do I identify my 6 digit file no on my Visa Receipt fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raemond(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
jnrbank:

Good afternoon.

This is the number between two asterisks right under the barcode of your Visa receipt.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
ninered:
@ AbooFaaris
The essence of my post is for people who have gotten A.M mails to just use the reservation as indication of date of travel and submit to embassy with their passport so that embassy go release your Visa sharp sharp. Then they can relax and buy ticket when they like.
It was the method i used and there are other methods though...

You too sharp.... I love that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Raemond:

Email info@lago.diplo.de your full name, date of birth, passport number, Visa application number and don't forget to attach your confirmation file.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jnrbank(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank you for the prompt response.

I Really appreciate!!!
Raemond:

This is the number between two asterisks right under the barcode of your Visa receipt.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waleski(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Be a good idea to create a german learning club on duolingo for the fun and learning bits of it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babs3310: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
babs3310:
Good evening guys. Please to my German soldiers here and over there; I need help with uni-assist payment or guys can recommend me trusted person(s). God bless you and I's life pursuits. Amen.
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
aodis:

See how sensible both of you are clap for urselves fr your ITK. See dem!

If we behaved like u, we wnt be wia we re.

A lot of ppl got help and disappeared. We staying back to help out dose not warrant such insult.

Not everyone here is a kid like u, so try control ur emotions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Mrbigman don't mind me. Am just accessing this schools by bit. Some are tuition free why some are not.

Why I go mind u?

U na my man.

And am a fuccking geologist too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajibolag(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mrbigman1:

One of a kind.
Nice one.

Why 2019? U wanna run nysc? Can't u skip dat shit and move ahead?

Anyways, keep on checking through daad.de , google search. Jot findings down, wit time u'd lord over a lot here waiting for everything to be given to dem.

Thanks bro... Lolz. By then fund for block account will be ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
ajibolag:

Thanks bro... Lolz. By then fund for block account will be ready

U can start application now.

Maybe to schools dat dnt use uniasses plus use post office if u stay in lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajibolag(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mrbigman1:

U can start application now.

Maybe to schools dat dnt use uniasses plus use post office if u stay in lagos.

I already have the lists of schools I can apply to, I still have a year more to complete my BSC, as we r currently waiting on ASUU to free us for final yr, I have a good grade like 4.5plus and I plan to write TOEFL self next yr, I've started going through their likely questions which I got from YouTube, play store.. Applying isn't d prob, and I trust God for d 8k Euro. How to ensure I get admission quickly, and ensure I don't get stuck in this interview for winter visa application hold up is what I really want to strategize upon....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
ajibolag:

I already have the lists of schools I can apply to, I still have a year more to complete my BSC, as we r currently waiting on ASUU to free us for final yr, I have a good grade like 4.5plus and I plan to write TOEFL self next yr, I've started going through their likely questions which I got from YouTube, play store.. Applying isn't d prob, and I trust God for d 8k Euro. How to ensure I get admission quickly, and ensure I don't get stuck in this interview for winter visa application hold up is what I really want to strategize upon....

Gut.
First. U can get admitted while still in school, I ve forgotten dis thing dey call it again.
Anyways, it's just for testing of abilities dats why I recommend u use cheap means. But since ur GP is good. No need. Just be following up and get grounded in the whole process.

Secondly, what d tofel for? U can get an exemption of English language from ur school just to cut cost. Unless ur preferred uni insist on it.

Wish u lucky in ur dream bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats Bro, Go and succeed in Deutschland.

Olanrewaju92:

Good morning fams,
My story is just a testimony.
Forex wasn't smiling at me some days after interview and God came up with his miracle as a distant relative was contacted exactly 1 week after my interview and was very glad to hear that I'm coming to Deutscheland to study. In all, some days after as he promised to help me get it and messaged me to send my mail. Lo and behold, I saw the real VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG. some days after, I got it through DHL and posted to the consulate but stated the necessary reasons for change in plans in a formal write-up. To my surprise after almost 3 weeks of long wait in prayers and fasting, yesterday 6th September God proved who he was as a miracle worker - I saw my AM even several minutes after it has arrived on my mail while I didn't notice. 1 person I would give all this honor to is God and he sent no one else than his loyal creature HONOURABLESEYI who stood by me in every bit of questions asked. Ur pending prayers has been approved just like my AM has.
One advice for others is Stick to God this time like u re using Kante and Bakayoko to block ur midfield and be prayerful and don't hesitate reading from page 1 "all dos saying no one to refer u backpage, remember there's no short route to success, things dey backpage oooo" plus don't stop pm'ing old folks now in Germany "I wahala a lot of people sha" Eke40seven, Schwartz, PVibes, Lamingo, Hadaseekeh, Uchevolata, Jigba, Nicki, Dolpaz, Adejnr, Mr. Bigman etc and everyone that got my PM una DANKE oooo coz in life, nothing is impossible. To everyone including the VO, everyone that has been part of my success stories here and out there, all ur wish has been granted and approved.

See u all in Deutscheland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by solarrr: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
jnrbank:
Good morning everyone in the house.

Please is it wise to mail the consulate where the AM mail hasn't dropped by 4 weeks and lectures have already commenced?

Thanks house.
have you funded?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by solarrr: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
My German Study Procedures....
Application= April 18th Successful
Admission= June 06th Admitted
Interview Booking= June 20th Successfully booked within 7 minutes
Interview= July 27th Successfully Done at 7:00am
Sponsorship Letter= August 09th Gotten Successfully Even Though Tough
A.M= September 6th Jejeli & Successfully Approved through Almighty Allah's Intervention
Worries= No worries now

Honourableseyi, After God na u oooooo

Wishes to all awaiting pals.
please Olarenwaju, In your AM message, were you requested to submit health/travel insurance also?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by JJCE(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
My German Study Procedures....
Application= April 18th Successful
Admission= June 06th Admitted
Interview Booking= June 20th Successfully booked within 7 minutes
Interview= July 27th Successfully Done at 7:00am
Sponsorship Letter= August 09th Gotten Successfully Even Though Tough
A.M= September 6th Jejeli & Successfully Approved through Almighty Allah's Intervention
Worries= No worries now

Honourableseyi, After God na u oooooo

Wishes to all awaiting pals.
Salam, I av sent u p.m...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jnrbank(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Sure i have funded. I funded before my interview..

solarrr:
have you funded?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Hey guys.. I am an arts student.. I've read theatre arts for first degree but I want too do another bachelors like my friend adviced and do something that has relevance in germany...
I applied to 9 schools for Masters this winter and all rejected me cos the courses weren't really related. And kind its very hard to see a masters course related to it.

Anyone already in germany or hv an admission that also read theatre arts.. pls advice. Now I'm looking at summer schools for BA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 2:56am On Sep 08, 2017
smoothvee:
Hey guys.. I am an arts student.. I've read theatre arts for first degree but I want too do another bachelors like my friend adviced and do something that has relevance in germany...
I applied to 9 schools for Masters this winter and all rejected me cos the courses weren't really related. And kind its very hard to see a masters course related to it.

Anyone already in germany or hv an admission that also read theatre arts.. pls advice. Now I'm looking at summer schools for BA

I had pm u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2017
jnrbank:
Sure i have funded. I funded before my interview..

When's ur enrollment deadline?

And if it seems to be too close, send them a compelling mail to seek the status of your visa application. Good u funded and I pray u get an AM as a feedback.

Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2017
JJCE:
Salam, I av sent u p.m...

Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 2:59am On Sep 08, 2017
solarrr:
please Olarenwaju, In your AM message, were you requested to submit health/travel insurance also?

Yeah, it was stated and even 6 month was asked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2017
ninered:

1. You can send one set of documents to them but it should include the 3 different application forms all in one package/envelope
2. Yes you can. I applied to 2 courses in one school through uni-assist and I got admission from both. One package with different application forms
3. Ask the school. But if it is under uni-assit, Yes you can, use different envelopes and put it in a bigger envelop and send to uniassit.

To be honest with you all these questions is on the Uniassit site, check FAQ...abi you just want to confirm from 20 mouths first grin
bros thank you na so now just to be sure or what do you think ? No space for error
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Why I go mind u?

U na my man.

And am a fuccking geologist too.
thanks for your reply bro. Waooo geologist to the core.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Hallo alle zusamen

For those that have gone for interview since September 1st, what is the €75 in naira.

@Olarenwaju92 and ninered congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
henriq2:
Hallo alle zusamen

For those that have gone for interview since September 1st, what is the €75 in naira.

@Olarenwaju92 and ninered congratulations.

Go with about 33-34k

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.