Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693474 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34am On Sep 09, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
Admitted on 20th June.
Interviewed on 10th August.
AM dropped on 8th September.

All glory to God almighty.

I wanna start by advising all new comers to start reading from the beginning so you can get acquainted with all tricks and procedures involved. I started by reading some comments in part 2, I read all of part 3, then into part 4. I even read as I woke up for my interview that morning to be sure I learn anything new. The waiting period for my AM was not a good experience as I can not remember when last I fasted and prayed like that but its worth it.

Mr Bigman, Honourablesheyi et al really helped me and I so appreciate.

The slim young Frau shouted on me severally during my interview but now, behold my AM.

I am 100% ready to give back and I was greatly assisted here. PM me or write me via email at my signature, I will always assist as much as I can.

For those who just got Am, I used mansard insurance, its 22,696 or so for six months. Its about the best I can find.

God is great, I swear. lol
congratulations bro. All the best for you ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
Admitted on 20th June.

I wanna start by advising all new comers to start reading from the beginning so you can get acquainted with all tricks and procedures involved. I started by reading some comments in part 2, I read all of part 3, then into part 4. I even read as I woke up for my interview that morning to be sure I learn anything new. The waiting period for my AM was not a good experience as I can not remember when last I fasted and prayed like that but its worth it.

The slim young Frau shouted on me severally during my interview but now, behold my AM.

I am 100% ready to give back and I was greatly assisted here. PM me or write me via email at my signature, I will always assist as much as I can.

For those who just got Am, I used mansard insurance, its 22,696 or so for six months. Its about the best I can find.

Yet another good news. Congratulations bro....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2017
So many visa approvals lately

Congratulations platinumplato
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations, go to Deutschland and succeed. grin
PlatinumPlato:
Admitted on 20th June.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2017
@PlatinumPlato, congratulations. Go and succeed bro!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
Admitted on 20th June.

Congrats bro...Go to Deutschland and Succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raemond(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2017
where is Pitapromise?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks Buddy. See you in deutschland.

Mrbigman1:

Mansard should be about 23k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Danke Alles. viel gluck auch.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello house, please everyone should always remember to logout his/her email from other devices to avoid spammers. Can you imagine!!! I just logged in and discovered my mail has been hacked and my display name was changed to "fxcustomercare@gtbank.com". Immediately, I changed my password, removed the display name and reported the spammer to Google.

Please moderators, sorry I'm derailing the thread at the moment. I felt it would be very important sharing this to the public. Happy weekend

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2017
I noticed it when you mailed me. I was even going to ask you if you work in GTB. That's ridiculous. My email is always logged in for easy access. I hope I don't get hacked as well, although I ve got a strong anti virus.

Karch:
Hello house, please everyone should always remember to logout his/her email from other devices to avoid spammers. Can you imagine!!! I just logged in and discovered my mail has been hacked and my display name was changed to "fxcustomercare@gtbank.com". Immediately, I changed my password, removed the display name and reported the spammer to Google.

Please moderators, sorry I'm derailing the thread at the moment. I felt it would be very important sharing this to the public. Happy weekend
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations
solarrr:
Hellooo House,

I got my AM message from the embassy this morning. Asking me to send my passport and 6 months insurance.

Please I need a recommendation for the cheapest travel health insurance I can get for 6 months here in Abuja.

Pls everyone I need suggestions.

Thanks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations!! Go to Germany and succeed.

Cheers!
PlatinumPlato:
Admitted on 20th June.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
I noticed it when you mailed me. I was even going to ask you if you work in GTB. That's ridiculous. My email is always logged in for easy access. I hope I don't get hacked as well, although I ve got a strong anti virus.

So sorry about that.
No you won't bro.. I have reported the case to Google already. In fact, I'm heading straight to GT bank corporate office on Monday to report the spammer. He/She just stepped on the wrong lane and his/her identity must be traced.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sadeeq1244: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello guys,

About this blocked account, can I withdraw all that money at once when I reach Germany?

What's the meaning of this "AM" people that got their visa are talking about please?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
AM means Approval Mail.

You can't withdraw all the money at once. Money will be paid in installment for 12 months.
Sadeeq1244:
Hello guys,

About this blocked account, can I withdraw all that money at once when I reach Germany?

What's the meaning of this "AM" people that got their visa are talking about please?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please gurus in the house any idea about the amount Fedex, Dhl or any major courier company ship in documents from Germany to Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED SUMMER SEMESTER ART COURSES... I AM WILLING TO DO ANOTHER BACHELORS. if you did art and you already in a school in germo or you are applying too ... help me with suggestions or pm me please, im about to loose my mind

smoothvee:
Hey guys.. I am an arts student.. I've read theatre arts for first degree but I want too do another bachelors like my friend adviced and do something that has relevance in germany...
I applied to 9 schools for Masters this winter and all rejected me cos the courses weren't really related. And kind its very hard to see a masters course related to it.

Anyone already in germany or hv an admission that also read theatre arts.. pls advice. Now I'm looking at summer schools for BA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello guys, my first post on this part. Seems you all have come a long way. Is there anyone (student) coming to Berlin this Winter Semester and still looking for accommodation? I have a student accommodation to sublet so shoot me a private message smiley wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
smoothvee:
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED SUMMER SEMESTER ART COURSES... I AM WILLING TO DO ANOTHER BACHELORS. if you did art and you already in a school in germo or you are applying too ... help me with suggestions or pm me please, im about to loose my mind

So sorry to hear about the 9 schools. Hence, which course do you really have in mind. I think you can take it up from there. If you have a desired course, why not say it then the house can as well help you search before you loose your mind.

Moreso, daad.de or Mastersportal could as well be used.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Williamso:
Hello guys, my first post on part this part. Seems you all have come a long way. Is there anyone (student) coming to Berlin this Winter Semester and still looking for accommodation? I have a student accommodation to sublet so shoot me a private message smiley wink

Sorry bro, do you have any idea the amount in (EUROS) documents are being shipped from Germany to Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Instructor001:

Sorry bro, do you have any idea the amount in (EUROS) documents are being shipped from Germany to Nigeria

No sir. No idea...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Management courses, really down for any Bsc course right now,I've screened daad upandan.. the ones available are now for another winter while I'm looking for summer
Instructor001:

So sorry to hear about the 9 schools. Hence, which course do you really have in mind. I think you can take it up from there. If you have a desired course, why not say it then the house can as well help you search before you loose your mind.

Moreso, daad.de or Mastersportal could as well be used.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Williamso:

No sir. No idea...
Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
smoothvee:

first and foremost list the intended course you want to study for your masters or B.Sc. If I were you I will list what happen when you are applying for masters during winter period. What I mean is for you to avoid the mistake you made in the winter semester. You applied for nine schools which is huge and still no admission from the nine schools. I think something went wrong at this junction. Please don't mind my english or the way I type. I just want experience people to come in here and give you advice and way forward.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jbonito(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Visa dropping right , left , center !!! Congrats to all the peeps. The hopefuls, don't stop trying and I wish you guys the best in all you do.

By the way, all of una wey dey come...... Make una carry beans come well ooo ( you like beans or not ), it's one sure food in this Germany. At least, it's one I eat and feel like I'm in Lagos grin grin grin

Safe trip ya'll.

Feel free to drop reasonable questions/inquiries via PM or just tag here. Always reading but little time to contribute properly ATM.

Cheers and God bless.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
jbonito:
Visa dropping right , left , center !!! Congrats to all the peeps. The hopefuls, don't stop trying and I wish you guys the best in all you do.

By the way, all of una wey dey come...... Make una carry beans come well ooo ( you like beans or not ), it's one sure food in this Germany. At least, it's one I eat and feel like I'm in Lagos grin grin grin

Safe trip ya'll.

Feel free to drop reasonable questions/inquiries via PM or just tag here. Always reading but little time to contribute properly ATM.

Cheers and God bless.

You can get it in Asian or Russian shops though. It's very cheap
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jbonito(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jigba:

You can get it in Asian or Russian shops though. It's very cheap

Those of us who likes Ewa Oloyin will understand. It's not just about any beans. A stupid small portion of the said beans with plenty dirts and all is sold for 6,50 Euros in my city. I've seen other kind of beans for 2 Euros. But people that eat beans well will play safe and bring as much as you can. It will eventually finish lol!!! But at least, not as quick as mine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
jbonito:

Those of us who likes Ewa Oloyin will understand. It's not just about any beans. A stupid small portion of the said beans with plenty dirts and all is sold for 6,50 Euros in my city. I've seen other kind of beans for 2 Euros. But people that eat beans well will play safe and bring as much as you can. It will eventually finish lol!!! But at least, not as quick as mine.

I know it tastes different from the naija own. The one I buy doesn't contain dirts though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jbonito(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jigba:

I know it tastes different from the naija own. The one I buy doesn't contain dirts though

Maybe you should help me buy and send here!! grin cheesy. Nothing is too small to epp my beans ministry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
jbonito:

Maybe you should help me buy and send here!! grin cheesy. Nothing is too small to epp my beans ministry

Hehehe cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
jbonito:

Safe trip ya'll.

Cheers and God bless.
Beans!! ah.. flatulent na im cousin o. Make person no go spoil air for class

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.