Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need A Good Man Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Good Man Of God. (2584 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Joseph Stalin Was A Good Man / Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Ken4Christ: 3:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Go to OPM today pls.

Really? With coconut water? Or with Bangle?
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Amberon11: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2017
With nothing but yourself.
Ken4Christ:

Really? With coconut water? Or with Bangle?
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2017
chyy5:
Can someone introduce me to a good man of God. I need someone that has gift of vision or prophecy. There are many fake pastors out there and that is my fear.
Please if you know a good man of God introduce me. I need a spiritual person I can pray along with and also get solution to issues surrounding me.
Thanks.
A very good morning,, please brother don't give up,,,, I have got some issues that I started looking for men of God,,,,,, everywhere,,,, is frustrating,,,, please have faith and continue praying God will surely answer,,,,,,,
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Destinyleads(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Hello sir, where you able to find solution to your problem
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Immarocks(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
OtemAtum:

Holy money is against my ministry mission. Wait first, guy hope u haven't opened a church ontop this gullible sheeple heads. Pls don't be tempted to do it.

For real, I was shocked when I discovered that one calabar guy who opened a kiosk selling provisions, OGOGORO, WEEDS and other stuffs also doubled up as a prophet in a church. If anybody had told me, I would have said it's a lie, but I saw his picture as the HOST PROPHECY in suit. I'm sure none of his church member knew his week-selling business.

Assuming we are allowed to check what Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman and the rest of them do with their church business eeh cheesy But I'm sure they sponsor kidnappers for testimonies to follow. I.e, I am a Winner, kidnapped but released when I mentioned the name of daddy. cheesy
Praise Da grin Da Lord!!!

Mr.OtemAtum,does your mission include helping people who are oppressed or feel oppressed free?..or it is just to free the "gullible" .
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by OtemAtum: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Immarocks:

Mr.OtemAtum,does your mission include helping people who are oppressed or feel oppressed free?..or it is just to free the "gullible" .
People who are oppressed in what form?
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Immarocks(f): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2021
OtemAtum:
People who are oppressed in what form?

Like the OP Seeking for help
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by OtemAtum: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Immarocks:

Like the OP Seeking for help
Most of the things we call oppressions are caused by psychological depressions, so going to see a psychologist is way better.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Talc001: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
emmanuel1990:
so sorry, i thought u are in Abuja....I would have itroduce u to my prophet....

I stay in Abuja. Can you introduce us?
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Ken4Christ: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Can someone introduce me to a good man of God. I need someone that has gift of vision or prophecy. There are many fake pastors out there and that is my fear.
Please if you know a good man of God introduce me. I need a spiritual person I can pray along with and also get solution to issues surrounding me.
Thanks.

Are you saved or born again? This is the starting point.

Your solution is in the word of God and not in any man of God.

What you need is the truth that will set you free.

Seeking for prophecy and vision will expose you to false prophets. This is what they use to scam people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died / Epicworship: FREE Church Presentation Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.