Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (85898 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:42am On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Fx55(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
and the same "pathetic city" that was levelled in 1967 made it into Top 100 Resilient cities in the world and your Ibadan was nowhere to be found.
Ridiculous!
https://m.guardian.ng/property/c25-property/enugu-34-others-emerge-rockefeller-100-resilient-cities/
Please stop replying these people. Allow them to crush and eat themselves. Don't bring Igbo into this matter. I beg you in the name of God.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Fx55:
Please stop replying these people. Allow them to crush and eat themselves. Don't bring Igbo into this matter. I beg you in the name of God.

Thank you, now be gone. Pick your people's dignity from the floor as as you near the door.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Fx55(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:
Thank you, now be gone. Pick your people's dignity from the floor as as you near the door.

You've spent all night posting useless pictures and defending the dead city. It still doesn't change the fact from what it is. Isaac Fayose has said the bitter truth. Learn to live with it or better still learn to hold your leaders accountable. Stop the cowardly and escapist behavior of burying your head in the sand, Mr Ostrich.

Detroit Michigan was once a vibrant and bouyant city. Today it is a dead zone... Abandoned and rotting away. Same is the situation of Ibadam. I get am before no be property.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Fx55:
You've spent all night posting useless pictures and defending the dead city. It still doesn't change the fact from what it is. Isaac Fayose has said the bitter truth. Learn to live with it or better still learn to hold your leaders accountable. Stop the cowardly and escapist behavior of burying your head in the sand, Mr Ostrich.

Detroit Michigan was once a vibrant and bouyant city. Today it is a dead zone... Abandoned and rotting away. Same is the situation of Ibadam. I get am before no be property.

I see why you're frustrated. What concerns you with what I do? If I decide to defend Ibadan, how does that soften your apku?

How many hours do you spend defending that idiot Nnamdi Kanu?

The story of Detroit reminds me of the SE, except the SE was never vibrant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:32am On Jul 24, 2017
More pictures are coming...

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Fx55(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:
I see why you're frustrated. What concerns you with what I do? If I decide to defend Ibadan, how does that soften your apku?

How many hours do you spend defending that idiot Nnamdi Kanu?

The story of Detroit reminds me of the SE, except the SE was never vibrant.
You need to go get some sleep. It's daybreak already.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by wristbangle: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

TBH, FFK can't make such a remark.. . Dude might be unstable though but i have never doubted his strong allegiance to the Yoruba cause.. . Fayose on the other hand said ekiti is part of biafra

U are right bro

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Drogbs:

STFU, you have the temerity to drag Igbos by daring to compare that sh.itt hole of a city to Enugu, in real life you could get lynched for that atrocity, face your Ekiti brother who told your pathetic likes the truth and leave Enugu out of your misery
I still don't know why he wants to drag Enugu to that shiit. .they always attach igbos to their misery. .why not face ekiti state and leave igbos out of this...

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Drogbs:

Ibadan is a glorified slum, deal with it...wetin concern Kfc with development? I'm really beginning to believe you are a comedian.
please if you are igbo stop replying this people...they always find a way to attach igbos to their frustrations..I beg you..biko
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2017
out of 36 state if ekiti carry 30 ibadan will carry 25 so both failed...
abeg u overhyping ibadan
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2017
There must be something fundamentally wrong with this people.
Fayose's brother, a Yoruba man from Ekiti ridiculed Ibadan, instead of them replying him back or insulting his state.

The went to start attacking Enugu and Igbos undecided

Let's leave tribal war aside for a minute, this guys are obviously insane, I don't understand how Enugu got into this matter undecided
What sort of obsession is this with Igbos

The are even blaming IPOB for what Fayose's brother said grin grin

Mehn, I weak for this people
Igbo this, Igbo that
The are not even talking about Ekiti, the have diverted to Aba, Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by otil1: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
My dear o!

I totally agree with you thst the op sure started on a very wrong premise. Bringing Enugu into the matter shows insecurity and complex.

Op, I advice you begin Nairaland to edit your post and remove the last paragraph.

Mcowubaba:
There must be something fundamentally wrong with this people.
Fayose's brother, a Yoruba man from Ekiti ridiculed Ibadan, instead of them replying him back or insulting his state.

The went to start attacking Enugu and Igbos undecided

Let's leave tribal war aside for a minute, this guys are obviously insane, I don't understand how Enugu got into this matter undecided
What sort of obsession is this with Igbos

The are even blaming IPOB for what Fayose's brother said grin grin

Mehn, I weak for this people
Igbo this, Igbo that
The are not even talking about Ekiti, the have diverted to Aba, Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Drogbs: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Dem plenty, fanyogo, ashawo, okada, Armed Robbery

One thing they all say is that life in the east is unbearable so they had to migrate to Ibadan
Those fan yogo boys end up making enough to buy your broke a.s.s a drink or more in a bar, and pay their way through school...better than the yoruba miscreants that hop on molue buses and shout at commuters and passengers for #10 "owo da" every morning with their unwashed orijin breaths, as for ashawo we all know promiscuity is a trademark in yoruba culture, only a yoruba woman will open her wall of jericho for the next available customer when Baba Taju isn't performing his conjugal duties anymore, no be your useless men dey pursue Igbo queens upandan? Cause they know we breed umuoma's( beautiful wifey and home building materials and not easy access whores)...so much that even your men condone it and settle for inbreeding like one of your leaders who was once a President was known for, armed robbery...well I dare you to name the top 10...just 10 notorious armed robbers in the history of Nigeria till date...I need not say the rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by sirvvy: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Nairaland sha! grin

Everytime SE vs SW

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.