Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86416 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eastwalk:
Alright, but I think city gat issue with street shots, aerial photos of the city too, are not as numerous as expected in relation to its landmark, i kinda like that photo, it's one of those photos I long to see when navigating IB satellites images. Lot of beautiful scene in IB but no real pictures.

Forward your concern to Google maps. Ibos and goal shifting. Before it was "I long to see IB's aerial views".

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
kn23h:

Forward your concern to Google maps. Ibos and goal shifting. Before it was "I long to see IB's aerial views".
Hehehe read and comprehend jare, do i look like what u labeled me, as an Itsekiri boy, Am indifferent and I'm only stating my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by totit: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eastwalk:
Hehehe read and comprehend jare, do i look like what u labeled me, as an Itsekiri boy, Am indifferent and I'm only stating my opinion.

You're Itsekiri? Sure thing, we shall see. cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by victorDanladi: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
kn23h:

You're Itsekiri? Sure thing, we shall see. cool

kn23h...... Eastwalk is not those ewedu and ademola ajayi picture posters that are bedeviled with inferiority complex.

He is very reasonable!!!!!
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by victorDanladi: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eastwalk....I love those pictures you posted.please post more of them.

kn23h,keep the good work!
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
victorDanladi:
Eastwalk....I love those pictures you posted.please post more of them.

kn23h,keep the good work!

I go judge am myself, but thanks for the input.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Eatnownow is an Ibadan-based food delivery platform that allows users to order food from their preferred restaurants within the city. Founded by Oladeji Olushola and Olasehinde Muyiwa, Eatnownow kicked off operations on June 19, 2017.

Knowing that the Nigerian food industry is an ever-booming one, the team believes their platform will be a boon to many busy individuals — especially the working class.

Founded by Oladeji Olushola and Olasehinde Muyiwa

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by juman(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Ibadan is a slum.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2017
juman:
Ibadan is a slum.

Enugu is a slum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2017
juman:
Ibadan is a slum.
yIGBOs have been dying inside with this thread.
as for me,if ibadan is a slum,then the whole yIGBOLAND is a village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by iblawi(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Basic123:

yIGBOs have been dying inside with this thread.

as for me,if ibadan is a slum, then the whole yIGBOLAND is a village.

Igboland is still a forest not even village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2017
iblawi:

Igboland is still a forest not even village.
no doubt. no place in this world exists with out village, but have you gone to any part of igboland before?
A village don't necessarily mean that a place is local or rural. it's where you're from. unless you've got your own definition of a village. although in Nigeria we regard village as rural and local place and it's not true at most cases
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2017
deji68:
The guy, Fayose brother posted some pics...mall in the Dugbe is owned by state gov is it not their duty to repair it ?? abi oshi oro wo lon so

Guyz, I think you need to stop replying This guy. He is an illeterate and lack knowledge. I was surprised when referring heritage mall as oyo state govt. owned property, very quack of you. I blame people exchange words with you cos you don't even know what you are arguing on. You have no knowledge of what's happening in the state. If you quote me, I'm not gonna reply you cos you lack the knowledge and I can't exchange words with low iq people like you. I exchange words with an intelligent people.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by juman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
kn23h:

Enugu is a slum

I am not from east, I am from kwara
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deomelo: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
deomeelo:

PROFESSOR KAMAR T. ADELEKE, MD, FACC
President and CEO of TSCI

Many salute to PROFESSOR KAMAR T. ADELEKE

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
juman:

Lol, hypocrite like u. So what make Ibadan a slum

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by iblawi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ttipsy:
no doubt. no place in this world exists with out village, but have you gone to any part of igboland before?
A village don't necessarily mean that a place is local or rural. it's where you're from. unless you've got your own definition of a village. although in Nigeria we regard village as rural and local place and it's not true at most cases

Bros a town could also be a place you are from just like a city could mean the same. Some people's villages have already become towns and cities.

Village

Town

City
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2017
juman:

Didirin, we've seen your kind walk in here claiming citizen of Jupiter. Awon olori pelebe.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by juman(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2017
kn23h:

Didirin, we've seen your kind walk in here claiming citizen of Jupiter. Awon olori pelebe.

Okay, rather i am from your state. grin
Iwọ oliri rokodo bi suuku ti won fin ru ẹru. grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2017
juman:

Okay, rather i am from your state. grin
Iwọ oliri bi suuku ti won fin ru ẹru. grin

Usual trait of an Ibo rascal that wants to Claim non-Ibo:

1. They claim a non-Ibo state

2. Type in Yoruba [failed attempt] as if Yoruba aint a universal Naija language.

3. Point at his father's house with his left finger.

We're not fooled. ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
If I gat drones, I will make great shots of IB
I know this Baale Akintayo street, that where the mango court is located, that's it I mean the eight building in a compound, with black or should I call it gray roof.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mango court in pictures

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I know this Baale Akintayo street, that where the mango court is located, that's it I mean the eight building in a compound, with black or should I call it gray roof.
Naso, so you live in IB cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Koko dome Lebanese restaurant Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
Naso, so you live in IB cool
Not really but I visit the city so often wink could you please post more of those satellite images, I love the clarity as well it vividness. My google earth is not as clear.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Those images please, I will appreciate it wink smiley
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Not really but I visit the city so often wink could you please post more of those satellite images, I love the clarity as well it vividness. My google earth is not as clear.
Alright cheesy, but Am using an apple maps not a Google earth. Apple maps have been given Google maps a long run for it money wink

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
Alright cheesy, but Am using an apple maps not a Google earth. Apple maps have been given Google maps a long run for it money wink
Lol no wonder it's so cool.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
But I haven't seen any pictures yet cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.