Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86110 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ibadan Technology Park

http://goarchitectsinc.com/portfolio/ibadan-technology-park/

nce the largest city in Nigeria, Ibadan is still a fabled city with an untapped potential for business and technology. Now the capital of Oyo State, Ibadan deserves a technology park that will place it back on the map as a continuing hub for economic development in Nigeria.

With its conference centers, business halls, and open commercial offices, the Ibadan Technology park offers a catalytic space for local business to grow and evolve into a prosperous economy flowing with modern technology.

[img]http://i1.wp.com/goarchitectsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IbadanTech_Exterior_Conference_Center_1.jpg?fit=940%2C529?1503350419012[/img]

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
We got to page 24.... thank you flat head. How many posts did you ocntribute

Obi1kenobi

cheesy cheesy

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Basic123:

this post only comfirm my point.You can choose to believe what will make you happy,to save you from fatal jealousy and inferiority complex.It doesn't change the reality.

Well, your reality is clearly some fantasy land shiit. I've been to Ibadan before. Let's face reality: most of it is a shiithole, barring a comparatively tiny urban radius, and there's ample evidence of decay. I don't say it to insult Ibadan. Unlike you and your cohorts, I have no time for ethnic bashing inanities. You can keep projecting your own inferiority complex on me while consoling yourself that I'm the insecure one. What the hell do I have to be insecure about? I'm not the one here bragging about mediocre cities. I'm from Anambra and I'm well aware Onitsha is a mega slum. I won't come here posting the pictures of a few good parts and some nice hotels and houses and claiming Onitsha will soon be like Dubai.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Well, your reality is clearly some fantasy land shiit. I've been to Ibadan before. Let's face reality: most of it is a shiithole, barring a comparatively tiny urban radius, and there's ample evidence of decay. I don't say it to insult Ibadan. Unlike you and your cohorts, I have no time for ethnic bashing inanities. You can keep projecting your own inferiority complex on me while consoling yourself that I'm the insecure one. What the hell do I have to be insecure about? I'm not the one here bragging about mediocre cities. I'm from Anambra and I'm well aware Onitsha is a mega slum. I won't come here posting the pictures of a few good parts and some nice hotels and houses and claiming Onitsha will soon be like Dubai.

Many Yorubas and Non-Ibos that have been to Igboland say there's nothing there. Why do you think most companies are located in Lagos/Ogun [Yoruba] and more are moving to Ibadan? grin

How many tech hub does the SE have? Yorubas have INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED Andela, CCHub, Weinovatehub and many more.

Why should I move my company to Anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
The new levels now has shifted from random people's houses that were dug up from wherever to artistic impressions? You're a comedian, sha. grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
The new levels now has shifted from random people's houses that were dug up from wherever to artistic impressions? You're a comedian, sha. grin

The artistic impression are 3D visualization of infrastructures being developed/planned for Ibadan development. I wouldn't expect an Anambran tout to know what this means grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Many Yorubas and Non-Ibos that have been to Igboland say there's nothing there. Why do you think most companies are located in Lagos/Ogun [Yoruba] and more are moving to Ibadan? grin

How many tech hub does the SE have? Yorubas have INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED Andela, CCHub, Weinovatehub and many more.

Why should I move my company to Anambra?

Lagos and Ogun. Not Ibadan. Ogun is vastly more industrialized than Oyo and continues reaping the spillover investments from a saturated Lagos and growing. Ibadan and by extension Oyo is vastly behind. Stop deluding yourself. Next to nothing is moving to Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
University of Ibadan Dormitories

With a rich culture and aesthetic as the oldest Nigerian university, it is one of the University of Ibadan’s goals to develop private, modern hostels and dormitories to house students, faculty, and dignitaries alike. The dormitories are the space evoking collaboration, innovation, and experiential learning the University of Ibadan is renown for providing in its 50+ year history.

With the motto Recte Sapere Fons (Right Thinking is the Fount of Knowledge), the dormitories feature an open, central quad with auditorium seating, as well as study gardens, courts, shops, and light atria providing synergy among residents seeking knowledge. The dormitories embolden right thinking and are pursuant to another 50+ years of affluent culture, history, and knowledge for Nigeria.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

The artistic impression are 3D visualization of infrastructures being developed/planned for Ibadan development. I wouldn't expect an Anambran tout to know what this means grin

You would know. You certainly spew the twaddle I'd expect from an Ibadan tout. And Ibadan get them plenty. grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Lagos and Ogun. Not Ibadan. Ogun is vastly more industrialized than Oyo and continues reaping the spillover investments from a saturated Lagos and growing. Ibadan and by extension Oyo is vastly behind. Stop deluding yourself. Next to nothing is moving to Ibadan.

You think Ogun got to where it is in one day? Why do you think they're building a rail through Ibadan?

Why not from Lagos to Anambra? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You would know. You certainly spew the twaddle I'd expect from an Ibadan tout. And Ibadan get them plenty. grin

Laaaal as expected.

An Anambra tout doesn't know what a 3D visualization of a development project is

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
New Yoruba Farm Colony

Agriculture is the future

[img]http://goarchitectsinc.com/portfolio/new-yoruba-farm-colony/[/img]

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Laaaal as expected.

An Anambra tout doesn't know what a 3D visualization of a development project is

Says the illiterate cretin that doesn't know a "3D visualization" is an artistic impression. I thought you were just childish. I didn't know you were also intellectually challenged. grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

You think Ogun got to where it is in one day? Why do you think they're building a rail through Ibadan?

Why not from Lagos to Anambra? grin grin

It's part of the Western corridor rail project, with an Eastern corridor project in the pipeline too. What does that random fact have to do with Ibadan's dilapidation?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Says the illiterate cretin that doesn't know a "3D visualization" is an artistic impression. I thought you were just childish. I didn't know you were also intellectually challenged. grin

Yes, amn artistic impression of a planned project. Look at this fanyogo idiot. You think developers just wake up and start building? Mofo cheesy
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's part of the Western corridor rail project, with an Eastern corridor project in the pipeline too. What does that random fact have to do with Ibadan's dilapidation?

Like the 2nd Niger bridge.

Wanna know why they're spending money on West first? I guarantee you that SS will come before the SE (YEAR 3000)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by OoduaVanguard: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jericho Ibadan's ACE Estates is ready.

From this:

To this:

[img][/img]

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Are you minding that clown that doesn't know what a 3D Visualization is? grin

Ibos are typically illiterates. School goes through them.

OoduaVanguard:
Jericho Ibadan's ACE Estates is ready.

From this:

To this:

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Yes, amn artistic impression of a planned project. Look at this fanyogo idiot. You think developers just wake up and start building? Mofo cheesy

What does that have to do with embarrassing yourself while you thought you were impressing me with words like "3D visualization"? Being the cretin you are, you didn't know even 3D rendering still falls under artist impression.

And no, nobody says developers just start building. The point being that projects still in the conception phase should hardly form a basis for your claims about Ibadan "development". Loads of grand projects promoted by state governments in particular never see the light of day.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What does that have to do with embarrassing yourself while you thought you were impressing me with words like "3D visualization"? Being the cretin you are , you didn't know even 3D rendering still falls under artist impression.

And no, nobody says developers just start building. The point being that projects still in the conception phase should hardly form a basis for your claims about Ibadan "development". Loads of grand projects promoted by state governments in particular never see the light of day.

Clown cheesy

Your thoughts are scattered all over the place. Get yourself together grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by OoduaVanguard: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Olive Court, Agodi, Ibadan

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

be deceiving yourself.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
OoduaVanguard:
Olive Court, Agodi, Ibadan

This was the 3D Visualization.

SOme Ibo clowns still don't know what that means grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
pls, Obi1kenobi is a cool guy......not like our other loud mouthed friends. take it easy with him.

thanks.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Basic123:
be deceiving yourself.

Please don't chase him away. I wan use am to enter page 30 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
shervydman:
pls, Obi1kenobi is a cool guy......not like our other loud mouthed friends. take it easy with him.

thanks.

Your friend is showcasing his Ibotic ignorance. I'm loving it tongue
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Your friend is showcasing his Ibotic ignorance. I'm loving it tongue
grin grin grin......he's really a good guy. cheesy
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

Clown cheesy

Your thoughts are scattered all over the place. Get yourself together grin grin

Keep running from your self-embarrassment. Clown that didn't know "3D visualizations" are artist impressions and thought he was impressing me with his illiteracy. grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Upcoming development

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
kn23h:

This was the 3D Visualization.

SOme Ibo clowns still don't know what that means grin grin grin

Interesting. Looks nothing like the artist impressions. Doesn't look bad, but unrecognizable from the artist impressions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.