Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86125 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
IB

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
kn23h:

How many "but I am Yoruba" fools do you think go through this thread with their perpetuated lies? You think you're trying something new?

I asked you to show evidence, did I not?

Osu, don't waste my time today.

If you're indeed Yoruba, we'll find you on the Yoruba business thread contributing. Ediiiooot.

Shameless Ibo.

Hmmm God help you

What does micheal-"Adex" mean to you?

Yoruba business thread very funny...so that's your office abi?

Go and get a like ok...seun is making million over your junks. God bless you Seun Os

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
kn23h:

How many "but I am Yoruba" fools do you think go through this thread with their perpetuated lies? You think you're trying something new?

If you're indeed Yoruba, we'll find you on the Yoruba business thread contributing. Ediiiooot.

Shameless Ibo.

Hmmm God help you

What does micheal-"Adex" mean to you? I am Micheal Adesokan from ile ife, state of Osun

Go get a life young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
kn23h:

Shameless Ibo.
MICHEALADEX:

Hmmm God help you

What does micheal-"Adex" mean to you? I am Micheal Adesokan from ile ife, state of Osun

Go get a life young man
Easy brof, it's no bodies fault. I know the picture you guys are arguing about is situated somewhere in Lekki. I once saw that image on a very reputable website labeling it as Carlton gate hotel Ibadan, maybe that's the same web initial poster got it from, if that's the case he is a victim too. Stop the bashing!!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Picture of Carlton gate contrary to travel hub picture

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ibadan entrepreneurs kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017

2 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yoruba small businesses

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Beautiful Ibadan people

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Forum set to empower 150 entrepreneurs in Ibadan

The Ibadan Enterprise Forum (IEF) is set to begin identification of 150 budding entrepreneurs with a view to empowering them.

The IEF is a market link initiative and forum for entrepreneurs dedicated to advancing the entrepreneurial network by supporting entrepreneurs at all stages of growth and development.

The Project Coordinator of the forum, Mrs. Abiodun Adeleke, said the project’s objective is to bring entrepreneurs closer to facilities within the government, whose statutory responsibilities is to help grow SMEs, with a goal of fostering the generation with not less than 25, 000 jobs via SMEs in Oyo State within the next 12 months.

https://guardian.ng/appointments/forum-set-to-empower-150-entrepreneurs-in-ibadan/

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
The Eleyele Dam is the source of drinking water for the parts of the city of Ibadan the Water Corporation of Oyo State's water pipe lines

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Image having a water resort here like the Glacial National Park in America.

Gosh why is Nigeria so useless and can't execute IGR-generating infrastructures?

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nature's treat

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
P&G Nigeria has an office located in Lagos two manufacturing sites located in Ibadan, Oyo State, Agbara, and Ogun State.

Does anyone have images for P&G building in Ibadan?

Oxtonguy eastwalk

Dollyak:
Majority of these pictures has been recycled from previous topics. Anyways, what is the poverty and the literacy rate in Ibadan? I am more concern about that than a selective glorified pictures which aren't impressive in the first place.

Btw, majority of nigerian houses are boring and generic.

lol Ibo flat head. So envious cry cry grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Dollyak(f): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
okway:
P&G Nigeria has an office located in Lagos two manufacturing sites located in Ibadan, Oyo State, Agbara, and Ogun State.

Oxtonguy eastwalk

lol Ibo flat head. So envious cry cry grin grin

Look at my post history and come back with a more intelligent reply. IPOB flat head indeed. Perspectives man.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dollyak:

Look at my post history and come back with a more intelligent reply. IPOB flat head indeed. Perspectives man.

Madam, ko si danu with the ipob flat headdd mentality. Your types sincerely irritates me. You want to claim Yoruba, but you'll never find them discussing the development of their lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eastwalk:
Easy brof, it's no bodies fault. I know the picture you guys are arguing about is situated somewhere in Lekki. I once saw that image on a very reputable website labeling it as Carlton gate hotel Ibadan, maybe that's the same web initial poster got it from, if that's the case he is a victim too. Stop the bashing!!

Brilliant submission...I even gave him details I expect that he'll calm down even when I showed him the picture of myself at the same place...that estate is a 42 unit residential estate 21 for ooni of ife ( Northpoint) and the others for late oba sijuade onibuse2 (sijuade court). I expect him to show some maturity.

You'll even see that only the flower pot has been moved in my own evidence as others remain same

Ose omo Odua atata

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Brilliant submission...I even gave him details I expect that he'll calm down even when I showed him the picture of myself at the same place...that estate is a 42 unit residential estate 21 for ooni of ife ( Northpoint) and the others for late oba sijuade onibuse2 (sijuade court). I expect him to show some maturity.

You'll even see that only the flower pot has been moved in my own evidence as others remain same

Ose omo Odua atata

Are you still here telling stories? grin grin

Why won't you get attacked when you came in attacking the OP?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
okway:

Are you still here telling stories? grin grin

Why won't you get attacked when you came him attacking the OP?

Lol you know if op is trying so sell our estate while we still living in der? If a see am sef I go arrest am for misleading the public grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Lol you know if op is trying so sell our estate while we still living in der? If a see am sef I go arrest am for misleading the public grin

That's not the way to go about doing it. Some Yorubas and gra gra. Na your type dey allow flat heads to insult Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2017
okway:

That's not the way to go about doing it. Some Yorubas and gra gra. Na your type dey allow flat heads to insult Ibadan.

Lol...we must stop the sentiment from with by accepting the simplest truth acknowledging that you can't always be right. We must verify before we post for public consumption

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2017
okway:

Oxtonguy eastwalk

cry cry grin grin
Yap, I got it

P&G factory, town planning road, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Ihatepork: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Dollyak:
Majority of these pictures has been recycled from previous topics. Anyways, what is the poverty and the literacy rate in Ibadan? I am more concern about that than a selective glorified pictures which aren't impressive in the first place.

Btw, majority of nigerian houses are boring and generic.

E ń le o, Madam architect with non-generic house

If the pictures are being recycled, why don't you show us the new ones you have?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2017
0vP&G zartech road, Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Ihatepork:

You're an idiot. Someone has worked his ass out on this thread posting images of ibadan and trying to portray her in good light, while your idiotic ass rudely comes from no where to post nonsense about fake pictures. Some of you don't contribute anything to this forum apart from coming in to rubbish those contributing positively and pouring out your frustrations here. You think it's by posting "I'm Odua atata" all over the place. If you don't like the pictures, delete it for him now. Oponu oshi

Hmmmm read what you wrote yourself and still be the judge.

Because it's Internet has made some people so reckless in their manner.

Am sure when you see the pictures of your father as a ritualist on a platform, you'll just look away cos it's not your problem its his.

It's just funny how you reason : I saw my estate on a thread as one hotel in located at Ibadan and you think nairalanders should not be awaken guy wake up.

Stop posting pictures you can't prove to a reasonable point.
Am not an Hypocrite and I stand for truth and equity.

If you have a different opinion of my submission, go and get me the pictures of you in that premises like I did undecided

You'll meet your Waterloo soon

Don't miss lead us ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.