Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her? (615 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her? by Rapheal1987: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2017
"This girls seem interested in you Sunny" i said "Hahaha" he laughed out loud, "I think it's you they want" "lol" i laughed too "Should we Invite Them Over"? i asked him, "Noooo", "This Ones!, All they Want is Money". I examined the expression from my friends face, he seemed somewhat passionate of what he just said. "But it's not all girl that are after money" I chipped in "For Were"? "99.9 percent of them are all about money", "You are talking like you won't get married" i teased, CONTINUE READING http://www.toktok9ja.com/2017/07/should-i-get-her-pregnant-before.html

Re: Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her? by collinsbaba(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Yes not all girls love up cuz of money, the one wey love me die no dey disturb me on money matter but she no fine..... Na dat dey give me concern if na true love

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners To Start Having Sex In Jail – Minister / She Couldn’t Satisfy Me Sexually! 72 Year Old Man Who Shot His Wife / The Best Time To Have S€x Is 7.30am - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.