Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu (27038 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by ROBO1722: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2017
MOMODU INDIRECTLY SPOKE HIS MIND.

ANYWAY, IS THE ALMIGHTY BUHARI AND HIS APC GOVERNMENT NOT ASHAME OF HIS LONDON HOSPITAL WORK OVER THE MONTHS.

THE PERIOD HE HAS SPENT AS PRESIDENT IS ENOUGH TO BRING OUR NATIONAL HOSPITAL TO STANDARD AND TAKE A PERMANENT ROOM HERE IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by benitwater(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Thunder fire all Mr president Haters
Cownu and his tout followers are shivering.
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

If this news pain any Id*iot, make him/her jump in to lagoon
AMEN!!!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by breakeven: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Even if the president will come back to aso rock, I think he should fill his frail heart with love and not hate, if he wants to live till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2017
sheyinoni:

This rubbish you have written is the reason for this agitation,even though I am strongly against it and I pray earnestly daily Nigerian remains as one nation, people like u with dis mentally deserve to be dealt with, u and ur likes are the real problem.

The guy just wrote the sad truth.

Its sad, but the truth.

Not everyone has college education. Even some of those who do are not free from tribal sentiment.

People who will kill you offhand just because you are Igbo will not turn around and vote you to rule over them.

It will take nothing short of an act of God, like their candidate dying after assuming power and presidential power passing on to his vice (sound familiar?).

Live with it. Its the unfortunate truth.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by GMBuhari: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Back to sender

AMEN X 1000000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
this old man too wants to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by GMBuhari: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Sometimes , you don't tell kids what's happening cos they won't understand

#DealWithIt
Histrings08:
We're not angry because is alive.. Buh we're because we're not privy to what's going on bout him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Ajekuiya: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2017
EDonHappen:
Media mogul, Dele Momodu has blasted Nigerians for being angry that President Muhammadu Buhari is still alive.

Momodu took to his Twitter page late on Sunday after news emerged that Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, Minister of Transport Rotimi Amaechi and the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun, on Sunday held an emergency meeting with Buhari.

The meeting was held in Abuja House, London on Sunday.

The Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, was also present.

Momodu was furious that Nigerians were not happy that rumours of the President being dead or in coma had been debunked with the pictures of the meeting that was released.

He wrote: “They said the President was dead or at best in coma, now they show you picture of him at dinner with his close allies, you’re still angry!”

Buhari left the country for further medical check-ups on May 7.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/buhari-alive-nigerians-angry-dele-momodu/

mynd44
Obviously speaking/having a meeting with his "allies" for one hour is important than a 15min broadcast to nigerians from London. I'm sure he spoke to this guys in Hausa, the only language he can relate in. Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by MONITZ: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2017
aolawale025:
If he's not staying in a London hospital. Why is he not in Nigeria doing his job. Maybe momodu is satisfied with this sort of impunity

Y won't Dele be happy or defend him ?After all, he was one of those who foisted an old and retrogressive man like Bubu on Nigerians, I presume that in his closet ,he is still regretting that decision as could be seen from a couple of open letters that he has churned out so far..

Dele is only trying to be clever by half by not letting up on his support for the general, they all re a bunch of inept hands nd corruption personified whose only pastime is how to loot our commonwealth..Majority of lNigerians re anxiously awaiting 2019 so that they can right their wrongs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

I don't know, I just love this lady...
God bless all patriots...
that APC is not leaving up to our expectations. should never warrant our seeking the death of PMB whom from his body language means well for us.

God Bless Afid Ndito Akwa Ibom nnyin.
God bless the creeks
God bless my Governor and give him sense.
God bless the President.
God bless the FRN... I won't ask God to punish all Miscreants... He knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by labake1(f): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari's fans seems much here
Just came to read comments
Where is my popcorn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Smooyis(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2017
Let love lead. .. . TB JOSHUA
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by deebsman1(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
sorextee:
I am o...
We are not even complaining again about APC failed promises..we will endure till 2019.. And boot d ediots in power out..

How many of you
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by tuniski: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Allee90:
I am a full blooded Hausa Fulani from the Core North. I urge all Igbos to lend their support for the actualization of Biafra but in a peaceful way. Because to be candid No any Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man in to any political position. Their hatred for Hausa Fulanis is documented and will forever be used against them.
Point of correction no hausa fulani will ever vote igbo or others,you meant to say abi? Cos the very large population of non hausa fulani of the north will vote igbo or any nigerian found worthy!

The term northerner as a blanket is a fraud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Bgorgeous: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2017
The sad ones I will from biafra
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
when the children wish their father death, then the house is cursed
Hmm African logic...what an idiot...very nice carry on
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

If this news pain any Idiot, make him/her jump in to lagoon

U really shld endeavor to sound/be lady-like at all points. And Jst so u know, I'm 120% against Kanu and his antics
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by michoim(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Those angry are the children of hate, who by nature are the children of Satan. And the fate that will befall Satan will soon befall them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by abokibuhari: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
U? shocked
How you love kiss ?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by unitedsurv: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2017
I guess God is still keeping him alive for a reason
1. to make buhari pay for all his bloodshed and evil towards humanity

2.and to prevent the bloodshed of innocent Nigerians as seen many coming out to make threat if buhari dies many people will follow God is not foolish if he's done taking care of that he'd would call buhari to his master in hell angry
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
abokibuhari:
That ani mal must go back to his grave cry

Like you may likely go back TODAY

NOONE will live for ever.

You too may go sooner than you think.

Stay blessed
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Dawn91(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Bob dee

Enemies of state are angry

Igbos miscreants I mean

Oga I dey see other people talk say u be lunatic now I think I agree. Na only ipob matter dey your brain ni?

Are u sure u are normal ?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by 0b100100111: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Biafrans re angry!

Not Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Bob dee

Enemies of state are angry

Igbos miscreants I mean

Ipob this ipob that nigga grow up ..m in as much as I dislike the group you are turning them to comedy ..
This is a serious issue

Grow up dude
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by oladeebo: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
zxcvb:
where are those who called Osibanjo a liar for meeting with buhari.. Shame fall on una family...
Fayose we dey wait ur 11pictures wey u promise
ffk right now go dey cry
it shall not be well with Nigeria's haters
God bless Buhari in Jesus Name
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by oladeebo: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2017
your enemy had been reported dead suddenly he is still alive!
can't you angry?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by ashawopikin(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
davido's boy
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Abagworo(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Not Nigerians but the losers of 2015 election.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by victor8269: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

N d thunder would spare your life? Shiver? how?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Dollabiz: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Only the moronic buffoons with zombie mentality will be happy with the state of the nation, where an incompetent sick person will be ruling a nation from a sickbed.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by lalasolomind: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2017
hmmmm..... abeg who e epp. make e go back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Pro-saraki Groups Barricade National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.