Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu (27038 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
ROBO1722:
MOMODU INDIRECTLY SPOKE HIS MIND.

ANYWAY, IS THE ALMIGHTY BUHARI AND HIS APC GOVERNMENT NOT ASHAME OF HIS LONDON HOSPITAL WORK OVER THE MONTHS.

THE PERIOD HE HAS SPENT AS PRESIDENT IS ENOUGH TO BRING OUR NATIONAL HOSPITAL TO STANDARD AND TAKE A PERMANENT ROOM HERE IN NIGERIA.

You are Right but you know taking a Rest outside your place of Residence is always the best. Else they will have easy access to disturb him with greetings and visits.
More reason why the oyinbos come to rest in Africa. Is it that our place is better than their place. My opinion sha.

But on the Upgrading our hospitals you are Unbeatably Right. grin
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by CharlotteFlair: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Bross, stop pretending to be happy. U and ur likes are sad since yesterday cause u all thought he is dead or in coma but God pass una. Go find something to eat and stop worrying wasting ur 10 mb.
So you are this pained over a vegetable who was propped up to take a pic? Since when did pictures around a dinning table where all were seated became an official item? Shiooor! He couldn't even stand with his guests for the pics! You better tell him to go back to coma state where he came from as his services are no longer needed!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by pawesome(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
As far as Fayose isnt among,i dnt agree wit anitin dt de will say
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by CharlotteFlair: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2017
ROBO1722:
MOMODU INDIRECTLY SPOKE HIS MIND.

ANYWAY, IS THE ALMIGHTY BUHARI AND HIS APC GOVERNMENT NOT ASHAME OF HIS LONDON HOSPITAL WORK OVER THE MONTHS.

THE PERIOD HE HAS SPENT AS PRESIDENT IS ENOUGH TO BRING OUR NATIONAL HOSPITAL TO STANDARD AND TAKE A PERMANENT ROOM HERE IN NIGERIA.

Yea Momodu spoke his mind! He can't deceive us.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Hmm African logic...what an idiot...very nice carry on
hey nigga what do you mean? anyway, you're the idiot in this case .
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Ojiofor: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2017
APC is celebrating their falsehood and propaganda for a president that haven't addressed his nation in 3 months.that one na president?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Brother, don't mind them. I noticed they are mostly unexposed and uncivilised people with bitterness beclouding their sense of reasoning. Few weeks to the presidential election, when PMB went for medical checkup, they claimed he was dead or incapacitated. The warfare was hot as at that time. That was the FIRST TIME the PHOTOSHOP accusation came out through Fayose. He said APC used photoshop edited image of Buhari to encourage his supporters. He also proved that the the interview with 'Arise TV' UK was done in Abuja before the sickness, making advertorial of the Nicon Suite in Abuja. The photoshop accusation dampened Buhari supporters and morale became low. PDP was very excited & those milking Nigeria in vengeance of an old event in national history. Fayose, the photoshop governor was very excited, he said APC was hiding Buhari in London. I almost believed his photoshop story, unti Amaechi appeared on Channels TV about the much awaited CHATHAM House interview of Buhari. The international communities, diplomatic corps, bussiness and political elites are also awaiting this interview.

The Channels TV anchorman specifically and emphatically asked Amaechi if Buhari will appear or he will be represented. Amaechi replied, that the whole world will see Buhari at the Chatham house. Just like what Chief Dele Momodu was saying, some people were not happy, they went to Chatham house to protest, they are minority Nigerian tribe in London. They were dislodged by the majority in London. Buhari appeared with Amaechi, Tinubu and Fayemi. Fayose ought to have learnt his lesson. A man might be uncivilized and crude as a London hustler, but a governor must be decent and a critical thinker. I don't know how much he bought each of those eleven pictures of President Buhari that he has, I am sure. the person that sold the picture to him is a PHOTOSHOP expert.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by achieversbizpro(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
i am on d fence about d isue on ground
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Sarah20A:
what are you saying undecidedis buhari your father undecided
common sense is not common.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2017
...dead or alive doesn't change the narrative that Buhari is a great failure and an incompetent leader.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by OsamaB: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Precedent way of leadership has been set.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2017
...only in Nigeria can a president be away from a country since May 7,can not speak to Nigerians directly via any means but he's healthy enough to welcome delegates.

Even at the last grasp of air for survival, the Turkish president managed to speak to his people about his whereabouts and the state of the nation during the last botched coup. Only in Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Bluebrain101: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Dele u might not understand us all but, Buhari is dead !!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by misspineapple(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Alive or dead..no diff to me
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
common sense is not common.
am glad you're complying

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by mynd1(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
So you are this pained over a vegetable who was propped up to take a pic? Since when did pictures around a dinning table where all were seated became an official item? Shiooor! He couldn't even stand with his guests for the pics! You better tell him to go back to coma state where he came from as his services are no longer needed!
Who is this grand ma? respect ur self o. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by BabaRamota1980: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2017
This Dele Momodu likes to kiss @ss

He never truly offers anything socially invigorating but just rides on the crest of whatever is mainstream. He is an opportunist journalist.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by wirinet(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...dead or alive doesn't change the narrative that Buhari is a great failure and an incompetent leader.

If Buhari is a great failure and an incompetent leader, what will you call Jonathan Goodluck?

"Over 20billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, Nigeria's economy will crumble if nothing is done..."
- HRH, Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi .
"Whoever wins 2015 will never find it easy. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan... "
- Prof Charles Soludo
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings squandered. Our nation is in trouble..."
- Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to take my CALLS ..."
- Senator Godswill Akpabio
"I wanted to save but Jonathan had no political will. That is why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom..."
- Okonjo Iweala. ...
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Ositebello1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
We are not just angry, we de boil angrynot only boiled you burn to dust

Tho he is not alive anyway
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by earthcrust: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dele is a pretending cheap slot that shld not not be taken seriously. Dele are expecting Nigerians to clap their hands and dance to celebrate a president that has not sat in office for a consistent 4months.? A president that has made d UK hospital bed his office?, even when it is obvious that he is incapasitated and cannot perform the function of his office anymore, and has refused to resign so that d country can move forward.?
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by andycom(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Thunder fire all Mr president Haters
Cownu and his tout followers are shivering.
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

If this news pain any Id*iot, make him/her jump in to lagoon

condom would have prevented this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sarah20A:
am glad you're complying
you don't just come online to say rubbish , before you comment on any post , try to comprehend. if you are deficient , you can ask more knowledgeable individuals to help you out, or better still, you enrol in adult classes where you can learn more about the English language.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Okanokan(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
What does that tell us? A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by CharlotteFlair: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Who is this grand ma? respect ur self o. Nonsense!
This grandma is here to rescue your lost soul! Wasted yoot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
you don't just come online to say rubbish , before you comment on any post , try to comprehend. if you are deficient , you can ask more knowledgeable individuals to help you out, or better still, you enrol in adult classes where you can learn more about the English language.
E pain am die.person go carry another person matter for head dey hawk like sachet water.if my English is hurting you simply kiss the nearest naked wire close to you just so you can save yourself from the stress embarassed
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sarah20A:
E pain am die.person go carry another person matter for head dey hawk like sachet water.if my English is hurting you simply kiss the nearest naked wire close to you just so you can save yourself from the stress embarassed
i think you are sex starved
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
i think you are sex starved
hahahaha is now sex? sorry I can't help you on this tongue make sure you stay indoor before it land's you in trouble tongue you know konji is a bastard undecided
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sarah20A:
hahahaha is now sex? sorry I can't help you on this tongue make sure you stay indoor before it land's you in trouble tongue you know konji is a bastard undecided
Aunty ...e don do, u look pretty though

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
Aunty ...e don do, u look pretty though
na you start am ooo tongue thanks for the compliment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Pro-saraki Groups Barricade National Assembly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.