Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu (27049 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by three: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Before

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Deem: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Bunch of jobless youths
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by takenadoh: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by faithugo64(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Aburi001: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Bob dee

Enemies of state are angry

Igbos miscreants I mean
Fayose and FFK are more than angry grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by perdollar(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Thunder fire all Mr president Haters

Cownu and his tout followers are shivering.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

If this news pain any Id*iot, make him/her jump in to lagoon
ds one wan b bubu wife solely to claim inheritance. leave dt old God forsaken man n come to me.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by iamwoods(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Mr Man Respect Urself.Father Of A Slay Mama
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by CaptainFM1: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Egbon Dele, Has Fayose and FFK confirmed that? Until then, we no go believe all these photoshopped APC governors ooo. Even you sef suppose see say he's not as chubby and fresh like u na.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by SuperS1Panther: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
The angry ones are the Children of Hatred from the land of gully erosion and their heroes such as FFK, Fayose and the Lunatic Scammer Dilector Nnamidi Kunu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by AdeKamal(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Instead of praying for his recovery and resetting of the minds of the leaders for good.. Especially those Who will run for next time and those who will work with them..
I don't know why they want to kill him. .?

O Lord.. Have mercy on us..
God bless me and my country
#Forward movement
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by tonio2wo: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Dele! Which picture naw? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Realdeals(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Brother Dele, we know those that are angry, they are not Nigerians
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Why wont they be angry?

Did they vote for him to be a visiting president? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by tonio2wo: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2017
mynd1:
Bross, stop pretending to be happy. U and ur likes are sad since yesterday cause u all thought he is dead or in coma but God pass una. Go find something to eat and stop worrying wasting ur 10 mb.

Aunty! Did u see any vegetable in that picture?

They are just scamming u gullibles d more. They were all told to pretend to smile n laugh in order to hide d horror freak show they just witnessed! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by plainol(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Mr Dele na our boy
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Most Nigerians are not angry because Buhari is alive. Far from it. They are angry because of all the controversies and secrecy about his sickness and the way things are happening in the country due to his very looong absence. Okay? For example, that delegation had to use tax payers money to go see him and all we see is them having lunch. No video conversation footage. And you want Nigerians to clap for them?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by amazon14: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Dele, its normal for one to wish dead the person that caused untold hardships

What's stopping buhari to say a simple helo Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by wintersnow(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
BUHARI FOR 2019, STILL NIGERIA'S GREATEST PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by ajepako(f): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Chai ....the old baba is now an embodiment of dry bones and no meat..

Nigerians, see wetin we cause?

Anyway, what is he still doing holding on to power despite his extremely frail health?

Buhari and his cabals are their own worst enemies, not us...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Allee90: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2017
I am a full blooded Hausa Fulani from the Core North. I urge all Igbos to lend their support for the actualization of Biafra but in a peaceful way. Because to be candid No any Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man in to any political position. Their hatred for Hausa Fulanis is documented and will forever be used against them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
highrise07:
when the children wish their father death, then the house is cursed
what are you saying undecidedis buhari your father undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Dele my boi

See your big head and big mouth

Anyway, i leave you over to Davido.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Sarah20A(f): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Who buhari epp embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2017
where are those who called Osibanjo a liar for meeting with buhari.. Shame fall on una family...
Fayose we dey wait ur 11pictures wey u promise
ffk right now go dey cry
it shall not be well with Nigeria's haters
God bless Buhari in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Ijaya123: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians are not angry. Ipob miscreants and their senseless leader Kanu are.
Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by sheyinoni(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Allee90:
I am a full blooded Hausa Fulani from the Core North. I urge all Igbos to lend their support for the actualization of Biafra but in a peaceful way. Because to be candid No any Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man in to any political position. Their hatred for Hausa Fulanis is documented and will forever be used against them.
This rubbish you have written is the reason for this agitation,even though I am strongly against it and I pray earnestly daily Nigerian remains as one nation, people like u with dis mentally deserve to be dealt with, u and ur likes are the real problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by ORIGENAL(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Yas i am, a hungry man is an angry man. I know he never survive yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by czaratwork: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
obviously he is the angry one. did you sample opinions before posting that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by ema2017: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari has made life unbearable for Nigerians, causing starvation, joblessness and high death rate so it is nomal for nigerians to wish him dead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2017
People are angry because they suspect Bubu will not get rid of the treasonable cabal who have demonstrated their will to scuttle Nigeria's progress for tribal sentiments.

People were rooting for Osinbajo to eliminate the lot of them once given full powers to do so.

No matter what, it's no good to wish anyone dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu by fumiswtpusy(f): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2017
I no longer blame davido for calling these dog a house boy because it seems he is just fat and senseless.I hope he doesn't stink because is hard to see a yoruba man without a fowl smell.
They call me fumi,the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.