Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? (927 Views)

Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Anusiemgood(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017
My friend recently met this girl for almost a year now,from the look of thing's she came from a rich family, she was very nice and a good friend to me until this two guys shows up in her life,and one these guy happens to be a medical doctor while the other guy is into importing of goods from China. this girl has been coming up with different kind of negative encouragement like anything that happen, it should been seen that's how God wants it..and my guy is madly in love this girl. He really need a candid advice on how to go about it.
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by falconey(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Ask mr eazi

1 Like

Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm please waiting for answers
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by vizkiz: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Any thread that starts with "My friend" is always a lie.
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Ionkidiz(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2017
You or your friend?
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Nddytex08(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Walahii
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Nddytex08(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is cumbersome. But there is a thin line between Love and Money here. though she might be from a rich background, but Money will definitely cloud that eye of love. In fact the parent might not encourage such a r/s if they eventually find out + he's got a big competition/rivalry to handle of which I presume he will definitely lose it out.
Re: Can A Poor Man Fall In Love With A Girl From A Rich Family? by Gentlevin: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
your friend wan chop Bone wey big pass am abi? E go hook am o...

(1) (Reply)

If You Got Your Soulmate Like This... / Apostle Sulaiman Wears Police Uniform To Church Service / 22 Ways On How To Avoid “adultery" In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.