Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Mom My Pain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom My Pain (1923 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom My Pain by Eryckah(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tg
Re: My Mom My Pain by raphy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
this is a serious case she need deliverance. take her picture to mfm tell them to pray for ur mum..
am an orphan my seif so I feel ur story...

did I just make FTC OOPS! THEN I WILL HV A blessed WEEK.
I DEDICATE D FTC TO ALL MY family
WHO CAME YESTERDAY FOR MY COUSIN CHILD dedication PARTY...
YOU GUYS ROCKS ..

2 Likes

Re: My Mom My Pain by Oyindidi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
This one is strong
Re: My Mom My Pain by thorpido(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
If you can,find out about this man.If you can go or send anyone,you should dig out this man and what he is about.
No doubt your mom needs some cleansing.Her mind needs to be re-newed.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom My Pain by oshyno(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Are you kidding me.You have seen it all that your mum is hypnotized. Someone that single handedly was raising you guys up until she got hypnotized. My dear you dont even need to be angry with her in the first place bcuz the power controlling her is beyond her. She needs you people help.

Since you are married to a soldier, you have to find a way to get him arrested because what he has committed and still committing is fraud. Depending on the strength of the forces controlling your mum, she might even fight you guys if you try bringing on the table,taking her to religious house for deliverance. So you the children should meet and discus on how to rescue your mum.She is still your mum. FInd a way to bring criminal charges against the man. Just do something to scare him off your mum, while you guys take her for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Mom My Pain by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Have you ever bothered to take your mum to a psychiatric hospital? It's possible the so called husband exists only in her mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom My Pain by Sebastine1994(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
This story does not add up. He was chatting your mum from prison? With what phone? From your story I guess you are 22 years old now. I think your mama is a cheap cheap ass hole.
My advice to you is this: Allow her to go to abuja. Trail her quietly to abuja. Watch what she does there. Tease her about her soldier boy. You would learn by listening to her story. Then thank me latest tomorrow
Re: My Mom My Pain by Sebastine1994(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beautiful daughter you got there. Hope you won't repeat your mums story. Don't abandon them. All these rivers girls, I dont trust you guys. I stayed at bonny island once and I got a closer view of how you guys act. 80years old woman is still putting on trousers. Skin tight. With lipstick. If you dare call them mama, your own don finish.
Re: My Mom My Pain by edwife(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
What a funny story! There is not juju here, your mum is being brainwashed and this can be due to a psychotic episode.

You have two options here:

~She's an adult, let her go see what she's looking for and if she decides to come back, take her back.
~ Take her to a shrink. She needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: My Mom My Pain by Marvel1206: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:
This story does not add up. He was chatting your mum from prison? With what phone? From your story I guess you are 22 years old now. I think your mama is a cheap cheap ass hole.
My advice to you is this: Allow her to go to abuja. Trail her quietly to abuja. Watch what she does there. Tease her about her soldier boy. You would learn by listening to her story. Then thank me latest tomorrow
Smh. Didn't you read that he was a fraudster and his story is just a ploy to extort her mum.

Op, I advice you to get the man's number and if possible, track him or call him if you can't track him and threaten him to leave your mother alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom My Pain by poshestmina(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:

The op didn't give you the right to insult her mum!
show some respect, that 'cheap cheap ass hole' is someone's mother ! undecided undecided

Op,you should get closer to your mum, make her talk to you about her husband ,act like you 'like'the guy ,get more information if possible get to meet him then you can start up from there!

This your story is somehow!, if the man claimed to still be in prison all this while, where was your mother staying? What was she doing?.
Did she move into the prison with him grin or what?

4 Likes

Re: My Mom My Pain by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2017
the man clearly has a hold on your mom. i don't know what it is. undecided
Re: My Mom My Pain by Eryckah(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
I beg ur pardon I stay in Ph but I'm from Delta....watch ur tongue
Sebastine1994:
Beautiful daughter you got there. Hope you won't repeat your mums story. Don't abandon them. All these rivers girls, I dont trust you guys. I stayed at bonny island once and I got a closer view of how you guys act. 80years old woman is still putting on trousers. Skin tight. With lipstick. If you dare call them mama, your own don finish.
Re: My Mom My Pain by Eryckah(f): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Learn some manners
Sebastine1994:

1 Like

Re: My Mom My Pain by cococandy(f): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Would you shut up ?
Sebastine1994:
Re: My Mom My Pain by cococandy(f): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Your mom is brainwashed. Nothing spiritual here
Sadly, it might have to run its course before she will see the mistake she's making.

If she so insists on going to see the man, tell her someone will definitely have to go with so she doesn't end up on human parts dealers chopping table.

Ask her to think for herself: if the man has been truly promoted to brigadier general, why does she need to borrow money to go see him? Probably to help him with.

Just try to see if you can get her to use her reasoning abilities. I know it will be hard
Re: My Mom My Pain by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Have you guys thought of changing her phone number so that this fraudster who is obviously using strong juju, can't reach her again?

Whatever you do, don't confront him except you know what you're doing. Just make sure all means of communication between your Mum n him him is cut off first. And don't let her travel alone henceforth. Make sure she doesn't meet the man again face to face.
Re: My Mom My Pain by Eryckah(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
My brother seized her phone this morning and she went out that she's looking for a solution to her problems
Loisemm:
Have you guys thought of changing her phone number so that this fraudster who is obviously using strong juju, can't reach her again?

Whatever you do, don't confront him except you know what you're doing. Just make sure all means of communication between your Mum n him him is cut off first. And don't let her travel alone henceforth. Make sure she doesn't meet the man again face to face.
Re: My Mom My Pain by bluefilm: 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
I wish thee good luck. grin

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos / Choosing Lagos Island Or Mainland / When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.