Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? (3341 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / [must See] Ladies, Can You Rock This On Your Wedding Day? / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by donjaz123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
This ish gets me annoyed every single time...
Most Men especially the youths only think of how to get a girl, and after winning her heart, how to get between her legs.

Isn't this just so absurd? Sex is meant for man quite all right... and not man for sex.
Most individuals measure their success based on how many ladies they have f*cked..
It's just so stupid. You see disvirgining as an achievement. While your mates are making significant impacts in the society, you are looking for slay mamas and slay queens to have sexual pleasures with.
Let's stop adopting the white man's culture of having sex with everyone we date.
Ladies are not sex materials only, they do have feelings you know. Gaining her feelings, and her pride, and then showing perpetual hatred after crossing her path, then finally dumping her, is uncalled for.
It will be better you build an intimate relationship with her than just looking for a quick means to explore your manhood.

and to the ladies, stop presenting yourselves as sex objects
You are worth more than that.
I know a lot of haters will comment
People with low mindset about life...that feel life is all about sex
There is more to life than sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017

Why do women see men as bank deposits

There is more to life than money

Op dat JJC girl u ar looking 4 cannot b found here on naira land

Girls here knw dis ur method jare

U de form good boy

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by donjaz123(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Why do women see men as bank deposits

There is more to life than money

Op dat JJC girl u ar looking 4 cannot b found here on naira land

Girls here knw dis ur method jare

U de form good boy

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Are you above the age of 17?
If yes, show a LITTLE BIT of maturity.
This is a topic for discussion, not a means to look for any girl.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Iykmann(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have check my self in and out and have nothing to gain from a girlfriend ecept sex

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by falconey(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iykmann:
I have check my self in and out and have nothing to gain from a girlfriend ecept sex

I'd respect your honesty

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Sammmypoko(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
NL should delete all these kind off senseless and childish post

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by slimmdree(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by 2dice01: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
most ladies are the cause

Guys get turn on by what we see

They will say they are dressing to kill with enough make up 7 ladies ought to be using one lady will put the on her face

Then what do you expect from Hot niggas huh
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Obodo999(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Because Women get nothing else to offer

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by SirMichael1: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
I know they all flood in to say ladies has nothing to offer but sex.most of ladies of today has more than a lot to offer.but nothing we do seem to satisfy the insatiable creatures called men. A woman will be at home taking care of the kids and all that while the husband will be out there with another woman ( these women constitute the percentage that makes it look like women has nothing to offer). I know so MANY women that single handedly trained their children not minding the fact that their husbands are alive, they come up with stupid excuses and run away from their marriage ant their wives suffe alone, when the children become something in life their yeye Fathers will spring up like a PDP flag bearer coming to reap from where he did not sow.some ladies are annoying, no doubt,but u guys should just appreciate us because u have mothers and sisters at home, and I know no body would find it funny for any female in his family to be seen as nothing but an object used to satisfy sexual urge..but its a men's world so women are always at fault..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by ikombe: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sammmypoko:
NL should delete all these kind off senseless and childish post
Is it by force to comment

If you don't like the thread pls phuck out of the thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by ikombe: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
raphafire:
I know they all flood in to say ladies has nothing to offer but sex.most of ladies of today has more than a lot to offer.but nothing we do seem to satisfy the insatiable creatures called men. A woman will be at home taking care of the kids and all that while the husband will be out there with another woman ( these women constitute the percentage that makes it look like women has nothing to offer). I know so MANY women that single handedly trained their children not minding the fact that their husbands are alive, they come up with stupid excuses and run away from their marriage ant their wives suffe alone, when the children become something in life their yeye Fathers will spring up like a PDP flag bearer coming to reap from where he did not sow.some ladies are annoying, no doubt,but u guys should just appreciate us because u have mothers and sisters at home, and I know no body would find it funny for any female in his family to be seen as nothing but an object used to satisfy sexual urge..but its a men's world so women are always at fault..
Was the pdp flag bearer example needed undecided

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by eyinjuege: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Young men, it's time to face your future and strive to make an impact positively.
Most of the notable old men we have today started making impact in their youth. They had something to offer to society. Wole Soyinla wasn't just a literary genius, but was also a social activist, and he still partied hard as a young man. But he knew what he was doing.
Enough of being fixated on women and slaying matters, having sex isn't an achievement. Its just meeting a primal need like eating. However, too much of it is dangerous and distracting, just as too much eating increases your risk of health problems

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by ikombe: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
2dice01:

They will say they are dressing to kill with enough make up 7 ladies ought to be using one lady will put the on her face

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Some girls dnt deserve mercy the can fuvk even the unfuvkable as far as money is involved
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Most girls are always horrny 24/7 so dnt blame guys here o
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by robosky02(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
raphafire:

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Mirandah(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
because they're Stupid. that sums everything up. they are mentally deranged lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Mirandah(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
2dice01:

Nope. only Mad Men get turned on by what they see.

.So, because of your 3'inch diick, I Shouldn't dress in ways I feel comfortable with? Oh, pleeeease!
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
robosky02:

Keep looking
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
ikombe:
Was the pdp flag bearer example needed undecided
No it wasn't needed but kindly ignore it if u find it annoying...
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Jodha(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Because they are perverts and dogs... Only immature konjified nitwits think life is all about sex..or a relationship must be based on sex..
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Klinee: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is the only way a woman used to satisfy a man, any other way is just subordination. Women are so sweet, so seeing them as sex material is not bad because women are males sex Material and if any man have any other sex material (except women) then the person is mentally deranged.
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by 2dice01: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=58780308][/quote]boss of all busses grin
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oga op and co you guys should chill on this shiiiii...........its an old questio

and this poo been talked on for toooooooo long

besides the last time it was brought up and discussed both parties (men and ladies) agreed that its a win win situation

for the way some men see women as sex objects is just the same way some ladies see mehn as deir mini banks

end of discussion!!!! angry......everyone go home

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by 2dice01: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mirandah:
Nope. only Mad Men get turned on by what they see.

.So, because of your 3'inch diick, I Shouldn't dress in ways I feel comfortable with? Oh, pleeeease!
slayqueen lagos diocese spotted grin

Continue slaying my dear have you forgotten its 2.5 inch dick that begat you
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Stevengerd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
No. just tel me what u wanna gain frm a gal aside are body?
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Tunagee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
donjaz123:
This ish gets me annoyed every single time...
Most Men especially the youths only think of how to get a girl, and after winning her heart, how to get between her legs.

Isn't this just so absurd? Sex is meant for man quite all right... and not man for sex.
Most individuals measure their success based on how many ladies they have f*cked..
It's just so stupid. You see disvirgining as an achievement. While your mates are making significant impacts in the society, you are looking for slay mamas and slay queens to have sexual pleasures with.
Let's stop adopting the white man's culture of having sex with everyone we date.
Ladies are not sex materials only, they do have feelings you know. Gaining her feelings, and her pride, and then showing perpetual hatred after crossing her path, then finally dumping her, is uncalled for.
It will be better you build an intimate relationship with her than just looking for a quick means to explore your manhood.

and to the ladies, stop presenting yourselves as sex objects
You are worth more than that.
I know a lot of haters will comment
People with low mindset about life...that feel life is all about sex
There is more to life than sex
because the ladies see themselves as such and act the same.
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iykmann:
My niggagrin grin grin grin grin. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes! We ladies are not objects for gratification. Some men think because they have one small thing dangling between their legs they're the shît angry

Men are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials? by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jodha:
Because they are perverts and dogs... Only immature konjified nitwits think life is all about sex..or a relationship must be based on sex..
No I don't agree,if a man sex a lady as a sex material,both parties may likely be at fault,the possibility is 85%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.