Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) (6968 Views)

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects / Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Looking at the pix in the thread will reveal and support the fact why girls are tagged as cheap or generous giver by men.
Girls stop fvcking away your destinies,dey no go gree.
Just see how her nipples are poking out for eye comsumption.

cc,lalasticlala
cc,ishiluv

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Nukilia: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2018
predmine20:
[s]Looking at the pix in the thread will reveal and support the fact why girls are tagged as cheap or generous giver by men.
Just see how her nipples are poking out for eye comsumption[/s].

cc,lalasticlala
cc,ishiluv

Don't be stupid!
Stop posting innocent peoples picture here without being authorized to do so. undecided

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by NeeKlaus: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Oga, slow down with these your constant attacks on the opposite sex. You can't keep on generalizing all the time and expect us to take it as Law. Not every Lady portrays herself as a sex object; if the ones in your life do, then you really need to change your circle of women.

BTW, this random picture you lifted from the internet doesn't really buttress your point at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2018
I spy with my little eye,a closed thread

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by iamay(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
When them go ban this guy so he can stop disturbing us with all this misogynistic posts

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by danny56: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
predmine20:
Looking at the pix in the thread will reveal and support the fact why girls are tagged as cheap or generous giver by men.
Just see how her nipples are poking out for eye comsumption.

cc,lalasticlala
cc,ishiluv

After masturbating, you want to rubbish the picture now. You try!
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mods please close this thread
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
So many pimpled faced children posting rubbish on this forum daily
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by nanakgh(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Op got his heart broken and is on qualuddes
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by nanakgh(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Op got his heart broken and is in pain and confused angry

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by ademibolaa(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
speak for yourself
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by writetopoker: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Honestly I feel like coming on something like this
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
danny56:

After masturbating, you want to rubbish the picture now. You try!
LMAO
he was like...

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by JimiCoker2: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some of you guys are not even worth the spit of many of these girls you love bashing. How many guys are industrious enough to fry puff puff or sell moin moin to put themselves through school? There are way more cases of girls hawking and selling wares to put themselves and their junior ones through secondary school and you're here talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Suffernomore: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Some of you guys are not even worth the spit of many of these girls you love bashing. How many guys are industrious enough to fry puff puff or sell moin moin to put themselves through school? There are way more cases of girls hawking and selling wares to put themselves and their junior ones through secondary school and you're here talking trash

cool
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by myself13: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by myself13: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP is subliminally telling us he has a fetish for officepinlike nipples. MO ti gbo sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by FisifunKododada: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
That's a beautiful chest. OP thanks for sharing even though your intention was to shame women. You failed.
Re: This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Oga, slow down with these your constant attacks on the opposite sex. You can't keep on generalizing all the time and expect us to take it as Law. Not every Lady portrays herself as a sex object; if the ones in your life do, then you really need to change your circle of women.

BTW, this random picture you lifted from the internet doesn't really buttress your point at all.

The guy has a lot of unresolved psychological issues. He must have suffered all kinds of rejection from the female folk and now his bitterness has gotten the better of him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.