Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (35124 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Our countries are planing on nuclear energy, we are still battling with tribalism!

We are really backward
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by achi4u(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
The pictures I'm seeing up � there is not a youth but an old nigger from the desert.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Piiko:
Lazy and poor almajiri looking to inherit free properties, hunger will kill you guys if we leave, who will pack our dirts, shine our shoes and open our gates, filth
Nobody needs your properties abeg, nobody is holding you back from moving them back down south. Move fast before the ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by evilyoruba: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I just pity the patriotic igbos who have gotten themselves entangled in this charade brought up by their brothers.
But you diabolically forgot that this shows igbos properties in Nigeria have always been at risk.. This only open the eyes of those blind igbos

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Sanchez01: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Why shouldn't they? The whole east is shouting ipob and kanu ,even on nairaland they keep shouting Biafra. Pls give them Biafra.when a woman decides to leave her husband for another man pls allow her to go.why stay where you don't want to be,but a word for the wise a woman who has not tasted two different men as husbands can never know which one is better.they want to leave ,fine let them go. kanu is yet to tell them their plans for the biafra but keeps giving hate speeches.they've not decided on their system of government yet they said they want to go.pls let them go.
Not the whole South East, really. The thing is, there are more unlearned folks among the Igbos than the learned and the former are so crude to the point that they have adopted aggression as their only means of reasoning, even as seen on here. This is not to say that all Igbos support the IPOB.

I for one want them to secede and stay on their own, but they are too confused to hang on to one objective. One minute, we want out, the next minute, you cannot chase us.

Kanu has no plans and is bereft of ideas. As of now, he is about the most confused man in Nigeria. One minute he is Jewish, the next, he is somewhere in Anambra praying to the gods. The North has clearly had enough of the IPOB's impunity and I honestly don't blame them..

Sadly, the Igbos benefit more from Nigeria than other tribes but the usual, regular, greed and self-centred nature would not just make them curb their insatiable wants. Let's just wait and see how October one plays out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:
These people show themselves to be more and more stupid by the day.

Even if they were to leave Nigeria they would still have the right to own property - afterall, there are people from Niger Reublic who own property in northern Nigeria. There are Lebanese and Indians who own businesses in northern Nigeria - are you going to seize their assets too?
Nigeria has all right to revoke any International treaties and not even the UN or ICC or US can meddle in that.
Leave Nigeria with your wealth and properties, nobody is holding you back but yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by wristbangle: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
grin grin

Arab league to declare Biafra independence next week grin

Lol how many moniker u wan open baba grin
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
We learnt our lessons from 1966 pogrom, most of us manage small houses in the township, we save the best for our villages. I would even do with a break I haven't spent up to 2 weeks at a stretch in my village since I was born, its about time
Yyeske:
Nobody needs your properties abeg, nobody is holding you back from moving them back down south. Move fast before the ultimatum
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by 0b100100111: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
They still wont leave!

They can't return to there land-locked erosion ridden region.

They rather be buried along Lagos-Ibadan express road than to return to the village.

It's not easy to leave a civilised world an return to a dead zone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by NerdyFullo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
I no understand o, 97% and 5%
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Piiko:
We learnt our lessons from 1966 pogrom, most of us manage small houses in the township, we save the best for our villages. I would even do with a break I haven't spent up to 2 weeks at a stretch in my village since I was born, its about time
Then move down Igboland fast before deadline, nobody is holding you back
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by 0b100100111: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don't know why these flat headed cowards re trying to make a topic from what the demand.

Return home and stay put there and they have suddenly started there victim try knowing fully well there region has nothing to offer!

It's easy, capitalise on the threat and leave the North and West!

Na by force! Show Nigerians you re mean. But na lie.... ready to die with Nigeria in there minds
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by arsenal33: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
Another stepping stone for the actuallization of Biafra

will you leave the SW on Oct 1 too?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by arsenal33: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Edu3Again:

Since we are not at peace with anybody, you should be happy that we are leaving.
Instead you have all become unity beggars.

Funny you seem to fight ur masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZZ8QEwVgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxUad542pU
they told you to go, you are now complaining
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
arsenal33:

will you leave the SW on Oct 1 too?
You guys in the SW should pity those ones in the SW till December. This is to allow us on ground to cope with the millions from the north before we face those coming down from the SW. E no go easy for us here o.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Nigeria has all right to revoke any International treaties and not even the UN or ICC or US can meddle in that.
Leave Nigeria with your wealth and properties, nobody is holding you back but yourselves

Good luck with the sanctions that follow.

You know how your useless leaders like to take all of their money out of the country once they've pilfered it from state coffers? Then bring it back in drips and drabs to gives as alms to the poorly educated, almajiri masses - they won't even be able to do that much once they're hit with sanctions.

All those foreign items that you people like to waste money on will become a thing of the past.

The dollars that you like to waste on your senseless pilgrimages will become much more expensive.

That foreign education that some of you insist on for your children will become a pipe dream for most of you.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Bigframe: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
DSS will not arrest him because he is acting on the instruction of his master.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Funkybabee(f): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
All these ultimatum and noisemaking simply shows that Northern Nigeria are the poorest region in West Africa truly. I even used to think that Obomoso and Osobo people were the poorest with the way they deny their villages to claim Lagos. cheesy

Just negodu how this almajiri Nigger is waiting for slightest opportunity to pounce on Igbo property he never worked for. Shame on this hanimal.

Last time I checked, you haven't pitied your brothers whose head are being mined heavily by Baddo terrorists and skull mining Afonja grandfathers cheesy

Bro eti ya were gan oooo,.....

What concern afonja with your pains,na you and ur master dey fight.can't u just stop calling us for your headache for Christ sake,and u are spiting nonsense about how Fulani take over throne in Ilorin even if they took the throne did their language take over Ilorin.
just answer me this ?
does their mens ocuppy kwara just answer me, go to offa, Ilorin, Erin ile and others town did their men dominated it.China lost hongkong but they reclaim it back after some several years, do u know the reason why. its because bastard and real son can not live together in the same house.so stop saying gibberish about Ilorin.why calling us every time, is Afonja ur mummy ? ur problem is too much for us for Christ sake.

Having sleepiness night because of us is rising ur bp small small and ur health is matter dear. I wish Hausa can grant u what u want, because we na no cause for alarm means whenever they ready we are not shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by makoota: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Ibo man, tell me a tribe in Nigeria that you are at peace with?

People are xenophobic towards the Igbo. Thats all. Igbos are the most peaceful people.
Y- cos every business man needs peace to do his business.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

Good luck with the sanctions that follow.

You know how your useless leaders like to take all of their money out of the country once they've pilfered it from state coffers? Then bring it back in drips and drabs to gives as alms to the poorly educated, almajiri masses - they won't even be able to do that much once they're hit with sanctions.

All those foreign items that you people like to waste money on will become a thing of the past.

The dollars that you like to waste on your senseless pilgrimages will become much more expensive.

That foreign education that some of you insist on for your children will become a thing of the past for most of you.
Leave ranting, go get your Biafra, you refused.
Go get your referendum, you still refused.
We will be waiting for millions of you at upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by manikspears: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Not the whole South East, really. The thing is, there are more unlearned folks among the Igbos than the learned and the former are so crude to the point that they have adopted aggression as their only means of reasoning, even as seen on here. This is not to say that all Igbos support the IPOB.

I for one want them to secede and stay on their own, but they are too confused to hang on to one objective. One minute, we want out, the next minute, you cannot chase us.

Kanu has no plans and is bereft of ideas. As of now, he is about the most confused man in Nigeria. One minute he is Jewish, the next, he is somewhere in Anambra praying to the gods. The North has clearly had enough of the IPOB's impunity and I honestly don't blame them..

Sadly, the Igbos benefit more from Nigeria than other tribes but the usual, regular, greed and self-centred nature would not just make them curb their insatiable wants. Let's just wait and see how October one plays out.

Funny enough they don't know they benefit the most,go to Jos and the other part of the north the Igbos are the richest, go to Lagos you find them at every corner but have you seen any tribe as established as that in the east? They will frustrate the living hell out of that person, that is if they don't kill the person eventually. They will never allow your business to succeed. An uncle of mine that was lecturing in one of their universities decided to buy land to build hostel on after buying the land and digging the foundation the kings men went to him and demanded their land back claiming it is a taboo and they will gladly pay him double the amount he spent on it,that is if he doesn't want trouble. About kanu and his followers in the court of law silence is consent, the ratio of those shouting ipob are 12x more than the rest. So I support ipob let them go,God bless them.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Venymen(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
some of you nairalanders I just have one question.please why is Nigeria scared of Biafra ?why can't dey allow them to go.who knows if dats what's going to make N
igeria Betta. I stand with nnamdi cuz ojukwu saw dis marginalization shit very long time ago.lastly how many northerners have built house in d east. an hid dey want 200 for a dollar for Dem to travel to mecca

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Leave ranting, go get your Biafra, you refused.
Go get your referendum, you still refused.
We will be waiting for millions of you at upper iweka

Why is that whenever someone argues rationally you assume that they are Igbo?

Which referendum did Igbos refuse?

Are they not fighting for Biafra?

What are you talking? Why can't you think logically?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by SegunAdewole: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
[s]I just pity the patriotic igbos who have gotten themselves entangled in this charade brought up by their brothers.[/s]

Pity your pro-abooki muslim skull that promotes zoogerian injustice. We don't need your sympathy. Sympathize with your useless failed destiny as a zoogerian. grin grin
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Edu3Again: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
arsenal33:

they told you to go, you are now complaining

Are we complaining, you are Unity Begging.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Akwaudene87(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
My bad. Afonja is not a tribe or religion.

According to Oxford, Afonja is the state of commenting on social media with fear, cowardice and slavery in a way likened to the daft Afonja of the ancient days who sold Illorin (and wanted to sell Ibadam as well) to Fulani Northerners for a plate of ewedu. cheesy
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Venymen:
some of you nairalanders I just have one question.please why is Nigeria scared of Biafra ?why can't dey allow them to go.who knows if dats what's going to make N
igeria Betta. I stand with nnamdi cuz ojukwu saw dis marginalization shit very long time ago.lastly how many northerners have built house in d east. an hid dey want 200 for a dollar for Dem to travel to mecca
You are missing something here bro, IPOB miscreants wanted outright secession and the arewa youths supported them to to leave the north but they refused insisting on a referendum, they were granted yet no way forward .
Now all other ethnicities are laughing at us
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by bams2999(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igbo must live northern, We them need terrorist
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by proeast(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
These almajiris are so myopic and senseless. Their ultimatum played into the hands of IPOB, Their arrest of Nnamdi Kanu played into the hands of IPOB yet they have refused to learn their lessons, the more they keep threatening Igbos in the north, the more exhibits IPOB has to present to UN and make their demand for Biafra legitimate. Cowards, they are already backing out of their initial threat of unleashing violence on Igbos in the north and are now issuing new ones. Bring it on NDI ARA, ITS A WIN-WIN FOR US!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by maisauki: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
All these ultimatum and noisemaking simply shows that Northern Nigeria are the poorest region in West Africa truly. I even used to think that Obomoso and Osobo people were the poorest with the way they deny their villages to claim Lagos. cheesy

Just negodu how this almajiri Nigger is waiting for slightest opportunity to pounce on Igbo property he never worked for. Shame on this hanimal. Oga goan continue to do ur conductor stuffs

Last time I checked, you haven't pitied your brothers whose head are being mined heavily by Baddo terrorists and skull mining Afonja grandfathers cheesy
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by proeast(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
You are missing something here bro, IPOB mistake wanted outright secession and the arewa youths supported them to to leave the noh but they refused insisting on a referendum, they were granted yet no way forward .
Now all other ethnicities are laughing at us
Nwa Bingo, ishi odikwa gi nma? Aburu gi onu? Kedu ebe gi na ala Igbo? Nna lezie kwa anya n'ihi odika okwa ndi fulani tuwara nne gi ime oji muo gi. Nwa afo Igbo enweghi ike ida iberibe di ka isi daa. Tufiakwa gi, ozu nwuru anwu!

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Omonda(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
If I may say, all these are hints to make Nigeria better. We all are brothers, the Igbo, the Hausa and the Yoruba. I do shed tears when issues like this happen. Oh what a pity. Tell me, what will be the difference between Nigeria and Biafra eventually it happen. We all are Nigerians, we are all too Biafrans. All these nonsense are for selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (Photos) / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.