Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (35121 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2017
arsenal33:

will you leave the SW on Oct 1 too?
typical afonja
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by austinvsb1(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. Google is your friend on Koestler and Sand but let me enlighten your daftness:
Arthur's mother, Adele Koestler (née Jeiteles), was born on 25 June 1871 into a prominent
Jewish family in Prague. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Koestler(for your information anyone whose mother is a Jew is considered every inch a member of the tribe)
Sand was born in Linz , Austria , to Polish Jewish survivors of the Holocaust . His cultural background was grounded in Yiddish culture. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Sand

Sincerely I am sorry- I didn't know I went to invite an award winning, rank ignoramus. Einstein is German and only German abi, Marx, Freud too? Franz Kafka, Boris Pasternak, Rosa Luxembourg, Kaganovich even Roman Abrahamovich? Obviously you have not heard of European Jews? You most evidently think of Jews as per the Bible, nothing more if not you would not have written your first three paragraphs. Your Knowledge of history =0. And worse of all you are not ashamed to display it ever so proudly in public.

Mr accuser of the brethren, I am not an anti - semite. I just want to hear from the other side.

Victim mentality as a tool in the quest for nationhood(that's the correlation if it's difficult to penetrate your ironclad brickhead) Need I say it in so many words before you comprehend the analogy olodo.

Oya it's okay. I thought you had brain in your head to engage you in fruitful discussion not the pap you carry in your malformed skull from whence the muddy fountain of epic unintelligence flows.

Mogbe! Your chill no dey this planet oo grin grin
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by imninja: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't know how this old tired man can call himself a youth grin grin
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Ibo man, tell me a tribe in Nigeria that you are at peace with?
I had to come back and read this comment again.
Powerful question... but Igbo man nor get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by CioAngels(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

Very true, the North had requested to pull out of Nigeria at the time but did not go about insulting everyone and everything in their path like these folks are doing now.

They never went about wishing Nigeria would fall to its knees. What you have right now is a first degree hate and it is not only dangerous to the country but even to the person who nurtures it.

Besides, no one would listen to them. This is what happens when a people don't understand tact and diplomacy.
Hate speech, No it is just going back to history, what is insult about that? It is you who has interpreted a dangerous dimension to it, so, your understanding to the history is wrong.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by laudate: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

Very true, the North had requested to pull out of Nigeria at the time but did not go about insulting everyone and everything in their path like these folks are doing now.

They never went about wishing Nigeria would fall to its knees. What you have right now is a first degree hate and it is not only dangerous to the country but even to the person who nurtures it.

Besides, no one would listen to them. This is what happens when a people don't understand tact and diplomacy.

Your post make sense, die! cool cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.