Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (35118 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by misspineapple(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nonsense fifo
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

Why is that whenever someone argues rationally you assume that they are Igbo?

Which referendum did Igbos refuse?

Are they not fighting for Biafra?

What are you talking? Why can't you think logically?
IPOB has always maintained it wanted a UN monitored referendum, the arewa youths supported and endorsed same, what are you still waiting for
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
These almajiris are so myopic and senseless. Their ultimatum played into the hands of IPOB, Their arrest of Nnamdi Kanu played into the hands of IPOB yet they have refused to learn their lessons, the more they keep threatenving Igbos in the north, the more exhibits IPOB has to present to UN and make their demand for Biafra legitimate. Cowards, they are already backing out of their initial threat of unleashing violence on Igbos in the north and are now issuing new ones. Bring it on NDI ARA, ITS A WIN-WIN FOR US!
What has happened to the previous killings of hateful miscreants sent to the UN if truly sent? Get that Biafra first and let's see how who suffers

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB has always maintained it wanted a UN monitored referendum, the arewa youths supported and endorsed same, what are you still waiting for

You realize that it is the FG who would need to organize such, right?

And are you also aware that not every Igbo is in support of Biafra.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by 2016v2017: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
GreatSE:
This video should be sent to UN ASAP
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
Nwa Bingo, ishi odikwa gi nma? Aburu gi onu? Kedu ebe gi na ala Igbo? Nna lezie kwa anya n'ihi odika okwa ndi fulani tuwara nne gi ime oji muo gi. Nwa afo Igbo enweghi ike ida iberibe di ka isi daa. Tufiakwa gi, ozu nwuruGTnwu!
Ozu di ka gi . Onye Mali tuwara mama gi ime
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

You realize that it is the FG who would need to organize such, right?

And are you also aware that not every Igbo is in support of Biafra.

Not in the constitution and it must be inserted through the constitutional way or you are praying for an outright war
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Naijaphobia(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
The thing pain you gan oh! See as you begin beat chest like your ancestors. Daalu! May Chukuchuku obioma alamala console your wailing heart and give you the spirit of humility. Ise!

Ralphdan:

See this daft slowpoke
You Afonja are you liberated yet? Go to Ilorin and ask your kingsmen under Fulani rule if thayre liberated.Go to ife where Hausa/Fulani caused problem and your King and kingsmen slept in jail for weeks to pay for it.
The librator
I smh at you.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by facelessangel: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
ok
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by sandland: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
At that time 2015 they(northerners) think that Buhari will make all them rich automatically. Today they are thinking another thought. Ibos' will go and we will own their fine houses. Please wake up from your dreams. Breakup are guided by international laws.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by proeast(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
What has happened to the previous killings of hateful miscreants sent to the UN if truly sent? Get that Biafra first and let's see how who suffers
Taa, Gbafuo osiso there! Who do you think you are decieving, you claim to be Igbo but you keep wishing evil to Igbos, well we know your type, you can keep claiming to be Igbo because you're not proud of your a.b.oki heritage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Besides this old man should learn to stop dishing out empty threats.
Nothing will happen on OCT 1st .

I just agree with you. Nothing and absolutely nothing will happen.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let nigeria divide peacefully please.
But one thing I know is that lagos we never be part of oduduwa.we can't stand their backward behaviour and stinking armpit.
We lagosians are forming our own country.
United states of lagos loading tongue
Yorubas are cursed when oduduwa raped an angel and was thrown down along with the devil and even the devill don't want to have any bussiness with him as he is a traitor and a backstabber
Someone help me with that oduduwa pics that he looks dirty and smelly like a true yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Not in the constitution and it must be inserted through the constitutional way or you are praying for an outright war

Again, it is a FG issue.

But you said it as if those who desire Biafra could simply do it of their own recognizance.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
All these ultimatum and noisemaking simply shows that Northern Nigeria are the poorest region in West Africa truly. I even used to think that Obomoso and Osobo people were the poorest with the way they deny their villages to claim Lagos. cheesy

Just negodu how this almajiri Nigger is waiting for slightest opportunity to pounce on Igbo property he never worked for. Shame on this hanimal.

Last time I checked, you haven't pitied your brothers whose head are being mined heavily by Baddo terrorists and skull mining Afonja grandfathers cheesy
why mention Ogbomoso... Ogbomoso people are doing well and not complaining please. Also no right thinking patriotic South westerner claims Lagos by the way. We have regard for our roots. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hucienda:
Things are coming to a head.

The Igbo are the scapegoat in Nigeria just like the Jews were for most of history - till the last straw that broke the camel's back during WWII.

Soon enough, should the harassment, nonsense talk, persecution and violence against them continue, they will have a nation state like the Jews.

Jews didn't entirely leave Europe and many that did when to America where they also face anti-Semitic sentiment.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
Taa, Gbafuo osiso there! Who do you think you are decieving, you claim to be Igbo but you keep wishing evil to Igbos, well we know your type, you can keep claiming to be Igbo because you're not proud of your a.b.oki heritage.
Expected anyways, next person please

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

Again, it is a FG issue.

But you said it as if those who desire Biafra could simply do it of their own recognizance.
Recall your reps and senators from Abuja, elect people sympathetic to the Biafran cause, stop the hate and name calling, lobby other regions too. And when it's inserted, you are good to go, otherwise it's a call to war.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Recall your reps and senators from Abuja, elect people sympathetic to the Biafran cause, stop the hate and name calling, lobby other regions too. And when it's inserted, you are good to go, otherwise it's a call to war.

They are not 'my reps'. I already asked why it is that when someone talks logically about this issue you assume that they are Igbo.

What war? What would you fight over? They want to leave? If they hate you so much, as you think, surely you should be campaigning for them to go?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by OreMI22: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abooki should go ahead and carry out their quit notice!

By the way, we appeal to all Biafrans in the north to relocate their families and elder ones NOW.

The able bodied men should stay back and fight to defend their properties.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Besides this old man should learn to stop dishing out empty threats.
Nothing will happen on OCT 1st .

Hahahahaare you afraid? Please don't be if people can celebrate Nwa Goat called Kanu by his IPOOH my kindren then the North or the Arewa must celebrate this man. I love the game as it is let the threat go on and I used to say as I'm from the East by parent but not by blood because I'm not a fool like them or a child of hate like them I support this man threat and I want that Oct 1 to be observe and to stand may be that will reset my people's skulls not to be a developer of another man's land or be bragging to owns the North or owns the West again.

I will be the last to support Kanu because a failure can not lead me never and it won't happen bring a man with ball whom I can respect as achiever and I will listen to him in as much hate is not included in his speech and agenda but for this bastards who like Orangutan chimpz to be insulting and be threatening everybody hell No. Damn him to Hell.

Nwanne go back home our homeland is desolate go and develop the place the land is crying for developer, oginni? Go home Igbo go home stop bragging go home the land needs you this call from the North is an eyes opener go home but for that idiot called Kanu Anambra election might likely be your last to see as a free man they are waiting for you like a Lion to shred you to pieces,all you IPOOH quote me again and again I don't give a bleep all I care is go home.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
mmsen:

They are not 'my reps'. I already asked why it is that when someone talks logically about this issue you assume that they are Igbo.

What war? What would you fight over? They want to leave? If they hate you so much, as you think, surely you should be campaigning for them to go?
Obviously,you don't know what is being agitated for, ask around for better understanding please.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by DerideGull(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baronlarge:
VIDEO : If By Oct. 1st The Igbos Dont Leave We Will Tell Our State Gov To Withdraw Ownership Of The Properties - Suleiman Abdulazeez

In a face to face video interview with Dickson Iruebo

The leader of the Arewa group who asked The United Nation to declare IPOB As A Terorist group Suleiman Abdulazeez Insist that the north does not believe in restructuring that the Igbos must leave and if by October 1st the Igbos does not leave they will go to their various state government to withdraw the ownership of the properties

Suleiman Abdulazeez went further to say that President Buhari is not wrong saying he will favour those who gave him 75% of their voted than the states that gave him only 5% of their entire voted. He said that that is how politics is played all over the world.

"You must favor those that favors you so there is nothing Marginalization in favoring the north" He said

Suleiman Abdulazeez is the Spokesman for the Arewa Coalition of Northern groups, he is strongly against restructuring and in favor of secession and also did not hide his dislike for IPOB, Igbos and their leaders.

He is asking that the federal government of Nigeria to declare IPOB as a terrorist group

http://spectascope.com/post/1782/If-By-Oct1st-The-Igbos-Dont-Leave-We-Will-Tell-Our-State-Gov-To-Withdraw-Ownership-Of-The-Properties--Suleiman-Abdulazeez

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtmxS0Vyzo

These dimwitted and lazy fools are always interested in the wealth acquired by Ndigbo. In fact, I support the plank taken by these imbecilic ingrates from northern region of Nigeria because Ndigbo are yet to learn their lesion. I have resolved not to spend a cent of mine outside Igbo land.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Yyeske(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
OreMI22:
Abooki should go ahead and carry out their quit notice!

By the way, we appeal to all Biafrans in the north to relocate their families and elder ones NOW.

The able bodied men should stay back and fight to defend their properties.
It's now dawning on most of you that this threat will take place and asking able bodied men to remain and fight. Hope you've supplied them ammunition and you are there as well fighting with them.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by OreMI22: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
jrusky:

Hahahahaare you afraid? Please don't be if people can celebrate Nwa Goat called Kanu by his IPOOH my kindren then the North or the Arewa must celebrate this man. I love the game as it is let the threat go on and I used to say as I'm from the East by parent but not by blood because I'm not a fool like them or a child of hate like them I support this man threat and I want that Oct 1 to be observe and to stand may be that will reset my people's skulls not to be a developer of another man's land or be bragging to owns the North or owns the West again.

I will be the last to support Kanu because a failure can not lead me never and it won't happen bring a man with ball whom I can respect as achiever and I will listen to him in as much hate is not included in his speech and agenda but for this bastards who like Orangutan chimpz to be insulting and be threatening everybody hell No. Damn him to Hell.

Nwanne go back home our homeland is desolate go and develop the place the land is crying for developer, oginni? Go home Igbo go home stop bragging go home the land needs you this call from the North is an eyes opener go home but for that idiot called Kanu Anambra election might likely be your last to see as a free man they are waiting for you like a Lion to shred you to pieces,all you IPOOH quote me again and again I don't give a bleep all I care is go home.

Abooki,
No need to be a pathological liar as you have been so conditioned to act in nigeria. Nobody will slap you if you own up that you are Fulani. You have a right to address Igbos as Fulani and some will even support you. Legendary Hatred fills the heart of an average Fulani against Igbo

Do what you must and stop lying and playing games.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by chibuzorAbia: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:
They still wont leave!

They can't return to there land-locked erosion ridden region.

They rather be buried along Lagos-Ibadan express road than to return to the village.

It's not easy to leave a civilised world an return to a dead zone!

Igbo are in trouble
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
lPOB:
grin

And another ididiot said they were only tempting the governors to make their stand known.

Any Igbo man that refuses to return home will not be mourned.

We have made our demands known. They have also made their demands known.

We can now see that even the northerners are envious of the success of Igbo business men.

If we didn't develop their regions, will they be talking about claiming Igbo properties?

A referendum is the only way out.

What's your understanding of a referendum?
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by mmsen: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Obviously,you don't know what is being agitated for, ask around for better understanding please.

They want their own nation, divorced from the uselessness of the north.

And I can't blame them.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let nigeria divide peacefully please.
But one thing I know is that lagos we never be part of oduduwa.we can't stand their backward behaviour and stinking armpit.
We lagosians are forming our own country.
United states of lagos loading tongue
Yorubas are cursed when oduduwa raped an angel and was thrown down along with the devil and even the devill don't want to have any bussiness with him as he is a traitor and a backstabber
Someone help me with that oduduwa pics that he looks dirty and smelly like a true yoruba man

Another ipod miscreant spotted. cool

By their fruits you shall know them. grin

You're even claiming Lagos, hahahahacheesy cheesy...omà sé o!
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Sanchez01: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
manikspears:

Funny enough they don't know they benefit the most,go to Jos and the other part of the north the Igbos are the richest, go to Lagos you find them at every corner but have you seen any tribe as established as that in the east? They will frustrate the living hell out of that person, that is if they don't kill the person eventually. They will never allow your business to succeed. An uncle of mine that was lecturing in one of their universities decided to buy land to build hostel on after buying the land and digging the foundation the kings men went to him and demanded their land back claiming it is a taboo and they will gladly pay him double the amount he spent on it,that is if he doesn't want trouble. About kanu and his followers in the court of law silence is consent, the ratio of those shouting ipob are 12x more than the rest. So I support ipob let them go,God bless them.
I recently shared something similar recently. Truth is, that isn't the issue. I have analysed it several times and have come to conclude that Biafra won't happen for several reasons.

The Igbos have burnt every available bridge known to them. For a people who lack tact and diplomacy, you would expect that others rally around them but no, they insult and claim they need no one when in reality they can't do without others.

The beauty of the Igbo man is trade and he succeeds effortlessly in this because he roams every part of the country to ply his trade. No other region are more travelled than they are, yet they claim they are unfairly treated.

An average Igbo man outside of the East understands that his chances of survival at home is thin because everyone trades back home. The question then is, who would buy if everyone sells?

Literacy rate is quite low in the region because education comes second to trade. Yet, they blame the FG for this. Sad.

The IGR of the entire South East, as at 2016, is so funny that you wonder why they should be given a special status.

Politically, they come last and goofed big time in the general elections by coming out to reject Buhari. Interestingly, the Ohaneze Ndi Igbo shamelessly went before PMB to submit a list of long request the president 'owes' them.

Sadly, Jonathan never lived up to his expectations for them and they never bothered to hold him accountable for his mighty failure. I have no reason to hate on Igbos and truth is, I don't. However, I believe it has gotten to a point where they should be allowed to leave.

True, Nigeria might be hostile towards them but I for one would love to see how they would transform the South East to Dubai in less than ten years when they are clearly at a disadvantage. God knows I would give anything to make Biafra happen. I just can't wait for Kanu to succeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by Sanchez01: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
It's now dawning on most of you that this threat will take place and asking able bodied men to remain and fight. Hope you've supplied them ammunition and you are there as well fighting with them.
This is just about the funniest part of the entire drama. Ojukwu rationed bullets because he declared a war based on emotion. He never thought it out to plan now you hear them saying they are ready to war.

They would soon cry to the Hague when they are plucked with rubber bullets.
Re: Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez by ChimaAdeoye: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abeg
Why are they waiting until October 1, they should try immediately.
Or are they taking time to bribe the supreme court to change the constitution? grin grin grin

Yeye yoots grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.