Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! (6652 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hi I just joined Nairaland, although have been a ghost reader for a long while. Admist other thread I believe family thread have more mature people. However, I welcome alot of insults, abuse or bashing or what have you but after everything please help me.

It started since childhood, our maid (lady) introduce me to this stuff, then I was also repeated molestation by a respected family (man) of ours about age 4 or so. The man's way was very painful but the ladies way wasn't... They both exchanged me period by period through childhood and I grow up to become an helpless gay addict. I mean lesbian. Cos I am a lady I can't seem to help myself with same sex I always want to have sex with a girl. Especially the attractive ones. I want to get married and I want to be happy. I want to do the right thing but I can't seem to help myself... I tried having sex with guys but it was very painful so I stopped. I stick with ladies instead... How can i stop this madness my conscience is pricking me, I am In my mid twenties now, I should be in a serious relationship but I can't because of my attraction for girls.

You are free to abuse me. In short I have abused more than u can every abuse me... But at the end of the insult. Advice me, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Heartbender: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are already on the right path of self realisation. The only advice I can give is now that you have found you need help have you considered Jesus Christ? Pray, meditate and take your mind off sex. No one is born gay...society only influences you. Like you, you are a victim. Now be the victor
Mahrhimah:
Hi I just joined Nairaland, although have been a ghost reader for a long while. Admist other thread I believe family thread have more mature people. However, I welcome alot of insults, abuse or bashing or what have you but after everything please help me.

It started since childhood, our maid (lady) introduce me to this stuff, then I was also repeated molestation by a respected family (man) of ours about age 4 or so. The man's way was very painful but the ladies way wasn't... They both exchanged me period by period through childhood and I grow up to become an helpless gay addict. I mean lesbian. Cos I am a lady I can't seem to help myself with same sex I always want to have sex with a girl. Especially the attractive ones. I want to get married and I want to be happy. I want to do the right thing but I can't seem to help myself... I tried having sex with guys but it was very painful so I stopped. I stick with ladies instead... How can i stop this madness my conscience is pricking me, I am In my mid twenties now, I should be in a serious relationship but I can't because of my attraction for girls.

You are free to abuse me. In short I have abused more than u can every abuse me... But at the end of the insult. Advice me, thank you

12 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Man2utd(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mahrhimah:

Do you want to be free?
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please gay is for males while lesbians is for females, dont confuse us..

As for the advise, feel free to do whatever you want to do. Its your choice, your body, your life, your business. If you really want to stop being lesbian then you kneel down and pray to God to remove the spirit of lesbianism from you.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by thorpido(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
You will need therapy.You need consistent words to re-orientate you.If you seek help,you will find just as you have come here.

Start by staying away from things and people who influence you in that direction.
Develop yourself spiritually.It helps to suppress fleshly lusts.

9 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Chubhie: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Forgive those people that configured you this way, forgive yourself and accept who you are currently. Go neural and quit all forms of sexual relations for healing and to keep space for your hearts desire.

After you are fully healed, Find a guy whom you're interested in and whose into you as well. The guy must possess an understanding that sex is an Art with a deeper knowledge of how the female body works and let him string and rewire those brain cells.

If after it didn't still click for you, Be bold be lesbian and embrace all of you. Nobody's got any right to judge you.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
What do you do with your time? Have you tried to channel your free time (when you get this thoughts of getting down with a girl) into something productive? You might just have too much time to waste is why a vagina thrills you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by egwekwe: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by yvelchstores(f): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
And every passing day, simple minded women be bringing in more maids to live with. Others be bringing nephews and brothers to live with. Just imagine the mess.

OP, lots of other people have gone through abuse as children and some managed to pull through so it's very possible . Why don't you open up to your pastor or pastor's wife so they support your good desire for change with prayers. It's well with you. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by mysticgal(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mahrhimah:

dear,if you enjoy sex with ladies then why not. just keep in mind that your life is not anybody's but yours,it is who you are except you think maybe your past is the problem,then you need to let go and find a way to embrace hetrosexuality or homosexuality completely.

for the pain..there are water based lubricants that can help plus great kayan mata products that can make sex with a man pleasurable plus you can look and research on the kind of penis that would fit perfect(if there s something like that). if you still can't help having urges for a lady, then you can be a lesbian fully or a bi-sexual..check within smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by ucee1994(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bros which school did you attend.... gays is for male n lesbians is for female and the general name for same sex relationship is called gay... No go disgrace Nigeria
dingbang:

As for the advise, feel free to do whatever you want to do. Its your choice, your body, your life, your business. If you really want to stop being lesbian then you kneel down and pray to God to remove the spirit of lesbianism from you.

Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by ucee1994(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
egwekwe:
Just look for an understading and passionate guy that will give you hot romantic and erotic sex.

One of my ex had something similar to you before I reconfigured her with steamy sex but then we don't know how deep this lesbian of a thing is to you tongue tongue tongue

Most guys out there are too selfish to think about your needs.
Bros which school did you attend.... gay is for male n lesbians is for female and the general name for same sex relationship is called gay... No go disgrace Nige
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by iupac120: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lesbianism is as the result of perception and upbringing which transcends to addiction like masturbation. To quit starts with definite acknowledgement that you need help and after that you start renewing your mind for positive things. Reading books, online media talk and chat that would arouse your emotions should be avoided at all cost. Channel your energy to positive things and move away from your lesbian friends and build friendship with sincere men that have fear of God. Don't go for sexual partner for now but friends that genuinely care and love you.
Finally, the power of God can break every yoke. Seek Jesus and acknowledge your weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Albertone(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mahrhimah:
An gay addict...Hi I just joined Nairaland, although have been a ghost reader for a long while. Admist other thread I believe family thread have more mature people. However, I welcome alot of insults, abuse or bashing or what have you but after everything please help me.

I am feeling headache@ the bolded...
My advice:That is who you are since childhood.Your hormones are raging towards same sex.Seek psychological help!
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Eagleword14(f): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Repent from every form of immorality and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior. Seek for counseling and deliverance after this, you will be totally free.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Albertone:
I am feeling headache@ the bolded...
My advice:That is who you are since childhood.Your hormones are raging towards same sex.Seek psychological help!

Looking at your message I can say common sense is expensive. Someone needs help and all u care about is English Lang and typo errors??... Guy, get lost!!

To the lady.... This one weak me

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Welcomme: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
There are two things you need: Jesus and a counsellor. Your matter is beyond nairaland
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by sisisioge: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Whew! Don't over beat yourself... You are who you are. Have you really met a girl in this naija who is attracted to you in that fashion too? Dang...I find it odd but I know you guys are who you are jare.

Get out of this country to be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by RomanticBob: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
The fact that you realize how bad it is and want a change means you are already on your way to recovery.

I can be a helpful friend if you want.

Send a text to 08039734937
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Albertone(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
zaragal:

Looking at your message I can say common sense is expensive. Someone needs help and all u care about is English Lang and typo errors??... Guy, get lost!!

To the lady.... This one weak me
lol
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Man2utd:

Do you want to be free?

Yes
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Man2utd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mahrhimah:

Yes

It's a good thing you have made up your mind to change. I will advice you audit your mind, try and capture the feelings that leads you to doing it, basically you need to become more aware of your self, avoid certain environments. Besides are you a religious person?
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
In this part of the world we do not understand that sharing problems is a big deal in relieving ourselves of the burden they pose to our mind. A lot of people go into emotional melt down every now and then. It's very important to share your issues.
And this is a WhatsApp group link invite for anyone who wants to be listened to no judgements at all. All topics whatsoever.
Yes finally a place where you can be heard.
https:///DnBwTKNAfgR18Hr06BMkdb
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by bluefilm: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2018
What other help do you need?

You have affirmed that you prefer same sex activities so why not continue in your lesbianic activities.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by IamShiningStar(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Prayer! Prayer!! Prayer!!! Is all you need +the will to be free which you already possess. Give your life to Christ, go for deliverance sessions, cut off all ties and links with those people /things that lures you to the act. And once you are consistent in the above, God will see your efforts and set you free for good. Again, get busy, for idleness can also trigger those emotions.
If you're a Catholic, get closer to the Ever Blessed Virgin Mary, ask Her to help you, by saying your rosary daily, She will make the journey easier for you.
All the best.
Cheers and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by CanadianNaija: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
dingbang:

Cheers

“Gay” is the general term for people that are attracted to same sex, be it lesbians or homosexuals. A man can be gay, a woman can be gay.

This is a public forum, you shouldn’t vehemently claim what you don’t know.

A simple google search will have told you this.

Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by ololade5597: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
I think you should stop thinking about sex and focus on other things and u can try and meditate it selfs,by controlling your mind and convincing yourself to are no lesbian think more of the disgusting moments you have with a lady and convince yourself of attractive moments with guys this might really work and.....some do say prayer can stop u from being gay ion know actually
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Seahawk: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Homosexual is generic

Gay is male

Lesbian is female

People use gay generically for both because somehow any group that contains male and female parties end up being referred to by the male pronoun/adjective

CanadianNaija:

“Gay” is the general term for people that are attracted to same sex, be it lesbians or homosexuals. A man can be gay, a woman can be gay.

This is a public forum, you shouldn’t vehemently claim what you don’t know.

A simple google search will have told you this.

Smh!

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by CanadianNaija: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seahawk:
Homosexual is generic

Gay is male

Lesbian is female

People use gay generically for both because somehow any group that contains male and female parties end up being referred to by the male pronoun/adjective

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by CanadianNaija: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seahawk:
Homosexual is generic

Gay is male

Lesbian is female

Gay is a noun that can be used to describe lesbians, and homosexuals,(mostly homosexuals now) but that does not mean that if I say I’m gay it automatically means I’m a man. A synonym for gay can be lesbian, homosexual. So no, I won’t say the absolute meaning of someone who is gay, is an homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Seahawk: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yet homosexual is the generic term
While heterosexual is the generic term for the other group
It’s that simple

CanadianNaija:

Gay is a noun that can be used to describe lesbians, and homosexuals,(mostly homosexuals now) but that does not mean that if I say I’m gay it automatically means I’m a man. A synonym for gay can be lesbian, homosexual. So no, I won’t say the absolute meaning of someone who is gay, is an homosexual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. / Must There Be A Black Sheep In Every Family? / Married But Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.