Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA (1011 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / The Fate Of Public Transportation In Nigeria / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA by LanrayMasters: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day,

I need help/advice from my fellow nairalanders.i am currently confused.
I intend to move to the USA soon for further studies,I have a Bsc,Mba and almost 10 years banking experience.
I am considering another MBA because it will give me an edge(the few months internship will give me an opportunity to get US work experience).however I do not have the funds to pursue an MBA,don't know how to write MBA essays or scholarship etc. I am looking at school in Texas,especially Texas A & M other schools are welcome too.anyone that can help with all the rudiments of the admission process will be appreciated.i am ready to put in my best for GMAT prep.
Masters in Public Health(MPH) I am looking at concentration in Health management ,was considering it as an alternative option.this will enable me contribute to the health sector in Nigeria and the world at large.looking to get employed in top organizations like WHO,or as a consultant to hospitals,issue is also funding and application process.

I would like advice and tutoring from fellow nairalanders that have gone through the processes and if they can help in any way possible ranging from exam prep,application writing etc.

Counting on you guys
Re: Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA by abduldope(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Since you have 10 years banking experience I will advise you to go for an MBA. I think for now you should forget about funds as good business schools are very difficult to get into. The main problem that you should have should be how you can get admitted. For an MBA I will only recommend the top 20 business schools. Every other thing down the list is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA by LanrayMasters: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks.....more responses please
Re: Help Needed......mba Or Masters Of Public Health In USA by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017

(1)

Weird Things Around The World / Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) / Abu Dhabi Display Old School Police Cars That Once Patrolled The Oil-rich State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.