Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81432 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
MrDraey:
Abeg drivers make una dey gist us una experience na.

The uber partner for Lagos is always filled with everyday experiences but its not same here.

Is it possible to net 25k between Friday evening and Sunday in abuja? I intend doing the business on part-time for now.

someone to my rescue plzzzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
MrDraey:
Jus to answer ur question...anything is possible, it jus abt ur determination and d hours yhu put in...I'll tell yhu one thing though, abuja is not like lagos, we all know dat lagos is the centre of ehailling in naija.
To me i don't think dis question is necessary cos yhu might get negative feedback or positive feedback bt it all depends on yhu...yhu av to set a target and yhu av to position urself on strategy locations...like i said it all depends on ur determination and the hours yhu put in...
Myself i jus move to abuja(am staying wit my brother) while sourcing for a good job am running uber part/time wit my own car, my first day was a 13k gross and it was offline...i was on the road yesterday, my first rider was dis nice gentleman, infact the way he spoke on the fone got me excited to want to meet him... to cut a long story short we had a very good rapport and he even linked me up for a job interview today scheduled for 12noon.(a driving and personal assistance job).
Don't be surprised also dat somedays yhu might even make more than ur target...jus be positive and optimistic, don't forget to be prayerful also...
(My 2cent)...peace cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2019
MrDraey:

The truth is that making 25k from Friday to Sunday is not feasible but it's possible. You can make it this week but next week you won't even see 15k for the 3days. The ehailing business is saturated and at a declining stage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
DigitalPastor:

The truth is that making 25k from Friday to Sunday is not feasible but it's possible. You can make it this week but next week you won't even see 15k for the 3days. The ehailing business is saturated and at a declining stage.
Fact!!!...nicely said sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Fact!!!...nicely said sir

How did ur job interview go? Will you drop ur Uber/bolt hustle for the job or you'll run it on the side?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
DigitalPastor:

How did ur job interview go? Will you drop ur Uber/bolt hustle for the job or you'll run it on the side?
Well...i could say it went well, it was brief though...man was kind of a big shot and jus went straight to the point...my major setback is my not been conversant with abuja route...bt they said they are gonna give me a call...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Jus to answer ur question...anything is possible, it jus abt ur determination and d hours yhu put in...I'll tell yhu one thing though, abuja is not like lagos, we all know dat lagos is the centre of ehailling in naija.
To me i don't think dis question is necessary cos yhu might get negative feedback or positive feedback bt it all depends on yhu...yhu av to set a target and yhu av to position urself on strategy locations...like i said it all depends on ur determination and the hours yhu put in...
Myself i jus move to abuja(am staying wit my brother) while sourcing for a good job am running uber part/time wit my own car, my first day was a 13k gross and it was offline...i was on the road yesterday, my first rider was dis nice gentleman, infact the way he spoke on the fone got me excited to want to meet him... to cut a long story short we had a very good rapport and he even linked me up for a job interview today scheduled for 12noon.(a driving and personal assistance job).
Don't be surprised also dat somedays yhu might even make more than ur target...jus be positive and optimistic, don't forget to be prayerful also...
(My 2cent)...peace cheesy
Thank you bro.

Well there's an offer on ground for HP which i am considering, owner wants monthly remittance of N100k.

I presently earn less than 70k where i work and its one of these financial institutions.

I am considering taking the offer but still a little bit indifferent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
DigitalPastor:

Yeah but in all this can one net 100k a month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by bjay08: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Need an uber driver in abuja close to Kuara area who can deliver a document to mdcn office. Please send a Whatsapp message if interested for the details and pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrDraey:
Thank you bro.

Well there's an offer on ground for HP which i am considering, owner wants monthly remittance of N100k.

I presently earn less than 70k where i work and its one of these financial institutions.

I am considering taking the offer but still a little bit indifferent.

You can meet up with 100k in a week. But it means Uber/Bolt is what you do daily. You schedule a daily target and commit to it. You will even have extra ontop but it's not going to be that easy at the beginning, eventually you'll get used to it.
Also, how much is the H.P and the duration. You need to evaluate all these before quitting your job wey people dey find sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
DigitalPastor:

You can meet up with 100k in a week. But it means Uber/Bolt is what you do daily. You schedule a daily target and commit to it. You will even have extra ontop but it's not going to be that easy at the beginning, eventually you'll get used to it.
Also, how much is the H.P and the duration. You need to evaluate all these before quitting your job wey people dey find sef.
HP is 2.4, direct Belgium pontiac 2009 model. No duration, just remit 100k until u pay it off, that's the deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrDraey:
HP is 2.4, direct Belgium pontiac 2009 model. No duration, just remit 100k until u pay it off, that's the deal

Abeg am interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDraey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Benteazaa:

Abeg am interested
lol... the offer was made to me, no b me get d ride
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrDraey:
Baba run em sharp....anyhow wey e be...yhu go fit raise 100k every month...na good deal...dont delay pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Do u have link in lagos for uber partner
oblozzolawrence:

Baba run em sharp....anyhow wey e be...yhu go fit raise 100k every month...na good deal...dont delay pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
oblozzolawrence:
I

How the hustle dey go?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello all, plz how long doz it take to get TIN in abj, and at what cost
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just got this whip on HP. Plan on using for uber and taxify. But my drivers license is still being processed. So for now I want to be using it for airport pickup. Anybody have an idea about how to register with the union at the airport

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
rapheal5:
Do u have link in lagos for uber partner
Go to the lagos uber forum...yhu will definitely see partners looking for drivers for hp or rental purposes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
DigitalPastor:

How the hustle dey go?
Baba we tank jah ooo...we jus dy push on tryna make progress.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
demexTK:
If it for uber/bolt registration yhu need d TIN, bruf don't bother....jus put any number dere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Benteazaa:
I just got this whip on HP. Plan on using for uber and taxify. But my drivers license is still being processed. So for now I want to be using it for airport pickup. Anybody have an idea about how to register with the union at the airport
Nice whip grin
Unfortunately i don't av an idea how to register with thier union ooo.
Na uber queue i dey queue first thing in the morning to get trip wey go carry me enter town.
Cos i stay close to the airport.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Nice whip grin
Unfortunately i don't av an idea how to register with thier union ooo.
Na uber queue i dey queue first thing in the morning to get trip wey go carry me enter town.
Cos i stay close to the airport.

Abet help me ask Na bros
Or I fit come the queue with you guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Benteazaa:

Abet help me ask Na bros
Or I fit come the queue with you guys

You no fit join Uber queue if you're not registered on Uber. Your best bet is to process your driver's license fast and join Uber/bolt. You don't want to go the route of registering Airport Taxi because that place is choked couple with the exorbitant price they charge to register...up to 70k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Benteazaa:

This your car no be BMW?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
DigitalPastor:

This your car no be BMW?

Yes bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
demexTK:

Free and same day.
Naija funny sha....after Uber forced us to get TIN, 3months later, FIRS come dey send SMS give person say we should file our TAX return or be sued. I just delete the SMS . yeye shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol, boss tnkx 4 info
I appreciate...
But I don't know ,z it dat Uber doesn't accept Temporary driver license...I hv bin tryin to upload 4 days nw without it going through.
quote author=DigitalPastor post=83834690]

Free and same day.
Naija funny sha....after Uber forced us to get TIN, 3months later, FIRS come dey send SMS give person say we should file our TAX return or be sued. I just delete the SMS . yeye shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
demexTK:
Lol, boss tnkx 4 info
I appreciate...
But I don't know ,z it dat Uber doesn't accept Temporary driver license...I hv bin tryin to upload 4 days nw without it going through.
quote author=DigitalPastor post=83834690]

Free and same day.
Naija funny sha....after Uber forced us to get TIN, 3months later, FIRS come dey send SMS give person say we should file our TAX return or be sued. I just delete the SMS . yeye shocked shocked

Bolt accepts even covering note but Uber accept original drivers license. But they also accept temporary license if the expiry date is still far.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
M grateful 4 d tips boss
DigitalPastor:

Bolt accepts even covering note but Uber accept original drivers license. But they also accept temporary license if the expiry date is still far.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Plz abj drivers let keep posting our interesting experiences, so we newbies in d hussle can learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.