Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. (6071 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kayode Bello (aka Kay Bello) a graduate of the university of Ibadan has been expelled from the law school for protesting against the managememt on poor student welfare. Do you think he deserves these scathing and insensitive remarks from students or Nigerians as seen in the tweets bellow? Is it now totally wrong to protest against a corrupt authority ? How do we correct the ills in our society if no one has the gut to challenge authority? Should this trend of suffering and smilling continue?

Personally, seeing things like this keep reinforcing my belief that Nigeria will not get better, not soon.

Lalasticlalala let Nigerians air their views about it

3 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Continuation

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by samfuntua: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
i cry for my nation Nigeria
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by fredosky111(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Some people who have not seen the four walls of a law school campus Will insult this guy.But trust me students are not fairly treated by the institution.Most times you have water issues and no one will care about it.Worst part is that,you are an aspirant to the Bar so you don't have a say. I wish prominent Nigerians will intervene for his recall.

11 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Onyenna(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
This one is very strong!!!

Nke a takwara ezigbo akpu NKU!!

2 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Tobilastik(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naija!!! which way?
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tobilastik:
Naija!!! which way?
As in
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by sEGXY2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
So speaking against school management equals expulsion. Pls how did we get here? On what grounds was he expelled? Speaking against management? Institutions should be always open to criticism and in a case where demands are unrealistic a dialogue should ensue. And to think this kind of thing happened in law school where justice should be upholded is kinda appalling. no wonder jungle justice is the order of the day, the judicial system is a conglomerate of stomach infrastructure seeking niwits.

10 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
sEGXY2:
So speaking against school management equals expulsion. Pls how did we get here? On what grounds was he expelled? Speaking against management? Institutions should be always open to criticism and in a case where demands are unrealistic a dialogue should ensue. And to think this kind of thing happened in law school where justice should be upholded is kinda appalling. no wonder jungle justice is the order of the day, the judicial system is a conglomerate of stomach infrastructure seeking niwits.
This country is just finished. No hope any where. You need to read the really gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by ammyluv2002(f): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
sEGXY2:
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
There's no place like law school. Even we wey carry fire from uni turn cold water. In agbani, we had cramped rooms, snakes, water problems, fresh cheap Palm wine and food, bar 3, limbdo, cheap kush, Adam and eve hostel, thumb printing, group presentation, love garden etc. With all the stress and distractions I had loads of fun and discovered I wasn't dumb. I don't know what the guy is thinking, but law school gives you lemons. You can sulk or make lemonade.

2 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by LordHiffy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
I've known this guy from his undergraduate days in UI, and although he always finds a way to get himself in trouble, he always still manages to get himself out.

4 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by suremanpatriot: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2017
...school of bad knocks,black man can hardly create good environment for his fellow citizens,rather he wil want upcoming ones to undergo the terrible ordeals he went thru.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by melanch(m): 3:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Before you protest or criticise...remember the country you live in, the people you want to criticise, the different outcomes of your supposedly demonstration and also remind yourself that you can't be Martin Luther King for Naija
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Onyesblog(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2017
A controversial new book about the last days and life of South Africa's former President Nelson Mandela titled 'Mandela's last years' has been withdrawn by the publisher.

Late Mandela's family had complained that the book, written by his doctor, Vijay Ramlakan, contained personal details about the last days of the former president and freedom fighter.

In a statement issued by the publisher 'Penguin Random House' it said it had pulled the book "out of respect" for the family, saying the author had told the publishers that Mr Mandela's family had asked for the book to be published.

Source:http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/a-controversial-book-about-last-days-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by jucs: 4:13am On Jul 25, 2017
All Africa Youths Summit (AFRYSUM- 2017). Let's Clean The Mess:

The historical youths movement by the common commoners and the undesired and first of it kind in Africa is geared towards championing a New Course For Africa, starting with Nigeria.

This historical gathering of dedicated and selfless Africa Youths, the downtrodden and the undesired youths of Africa will gather in Abuja to set the ball rolling and set timeline for the implementation of set goals to 'Restart' Nigeria which will in turn be a big brother to other Africa countries. it happened Before and it will happen again.

Date: 30th September, 2017

venue: International Conference Centre, Abuja.

Theme: Arise All Africa Youths: In Pursuit of a New Nigeria and Prosperous Africa.

Chairman of the Occasion: Kenneth Kounda-Former Zambia President.

Special Guest of Honour: Julius Malema-Leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters - South Africa

The Keynote Address by Johnmartins Chiedozie Ugwu- Chancellor of the Noble Youths organization of Africa and former International President -All Africa Students for Peace and Development .

The dice is set to roll and here comes the time to send these dubious and selfish men packing.

Great Fellows, We can do better because we are too rich to be poor.

Clicked Get Involved to be part of this historical youths revolution in Africa.

Be there, history must be repeated.

Like Us on our social media platforms-

Facebook - Arise All Africa Youths
Twitter- @ariseallyouths
Instagram - @ariseallafricayouths
Whatsapp-08099737787

*Now we must get it right to protect our future and generations to come*
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Dahkogrin007(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Dix one is strong.... Eleyi gidigan
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by correctguy101(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2017
sEGXY2:

And someone says we practice democracy in Nigeria. What kinda kangaroo judgement is that?
Expelling him shows there's no hope for justice or even a fair hearing to any one who's family ain't connected in this country, for I'm sure this wouldn't have been the case if one of the political minions were involved.

I pity Nigeria with the way we do things most times and see how same people who would've received same unfair treatment are bashing him. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by lereinter(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2017
he should ve been a lawyer first before protesting for good condition in law school

maybe his mentor is dino
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by 1shortblackboy: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Abuja law school is even good. Ask those who were at kano campus. It was really bad. Serious water shortage. No light, over crowded rooms over crowded lecture halls, scorpion. The student representative was even zoned to the north west others were not allowed to contest funny isn't it

1 Like

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
chiddyok:
There's no place like law school. Even we wey carry fire from uni turn cold water. In agbani, we had cramped rooms, snakes, water problems, fresh cheap Palm wine and food, bar 3, limbdo, cheap kush, Adam and eve hostel, thumb printing, group presentation, love garden etc. With all the stress and distractions I had loads of fun and discovered I wasn't dumb. I don't know what the guy is thinking, but law school gives you lemons. You can sulk or make lemonade.
So what's your opinion of his situation
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by vecman222(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
fredosky111:
Some people who have not seen the four walls of a law school campus Will insult this guy.But trust me students are not fairly treated by the institution.Most times you have water issues and no one will care about it.Worst part is that,you are an aspirant to the Bar so you don't have a say. I wish prominent Nigerians will intervene for his recall.

See don't even involve yourself in what you kwn nothing about.that guy was my mate in UI,I kwn him so well that guy is bag of shit..

There are thousands of student who go through the law school every year,yes we kwn things are a lil bit bad at times but this idiot deserve what he got,which was why even we his mate from same school don't support him.

Everything started from a common seat like someone rightly pointed out up thereso please don't just jump into conclusion.
Btw he didn't complain of the shit hole we were back in school, his complaining of a 10x better standard..

1 Like

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
cry
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by idu1(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
His senator should intercede on his behalf.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
vecman222:

See don't even involve yourself in what you kwn nothing about.that guy was my mate in UI,I kwn him so well that guy is bag of shit..

There are thousands of student who go through the law school every year,yes we kwn things are a lil bit bad at times but this idiot deserve what he got,which was why even we his mate from same school don't support him.

Everything started from a common seat like someone rightly pointed out up thereso please don't just jump into conclusion.
Btw he didn't complain of the shit hole we were back in school, his complaining of a 10x better standard..
Hey, what do you mean by common seat...if seat are not enough in a crowded law school is that normal? Is that right? Where are the seat? Why arent enough seat? Why can't people protest against lack of seat? If there were enough seats will this issue come up? Is it right for students, aspiring lawyers to attend lectures without enough seats? ...Think about it, then you will know why the whites will forever look down on us as animals

2 Likes

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by vecman222(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hey, what do you mean by common seat...if seat are not enough in a crowded law school is that normal? Is that right? Where are the seat? Why arent enough seat? Why can't people protest against lack of seat? If there were enough seats will this issue come up? Is it right for students, aspiring lawyers to attend lectures without enough seats? ...Think about it, then you will know why the whites will forever look down on us as animals

I repeat. What you get here is 10x what you get back at UI,my question is why has he not for once complain about seats, bad lecture halls,bad lecturers and all back in school? Or should we talk about our hostels? Even the kids from private uni are not complaining...he was going about it in a very bad way.now ask yourself why nobody is on his side
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
vecman222:

I repeat. What you get here is 10x what you get back at UI,my question is why has he not for once complain about seats, bad lecture halls,bad lecturers and all back in school? Or should we talk about our hostels? Even the kids from private uni are not complaining...he was going about it in a very bad way.now ask yourself why nobody is on his side

Hmmm...Nawao.
Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by queenfav(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
That queen of trolls tweet is 100.The guy is a dundee.. I lived in a room with 6 others, shared bathroom with people. The guy even went to Abuja Law school that's clean.. Make e visit Agbani campus, Enugu. I suffered all sorts there. No water flowing in the bathroom. Me that likes bathing like fish, i bought a 100litres drum and would pay those any work ladies N200 naira to fill it thrice a week. We all went through stuff, your petition won't make the Nigerian Government disburse a billion naira to law school for renovations and all.At a point, our bathroom drain was clogged, we were bathing inside big rubber, then flush the dirty water in the toilet. U can imagine, i was always depressed. Abi na d beds, i combined two mattresses, still i could feel d springs! All their matresses are deflated! Law school was one of the worst years of my life, still i mellowed down and faced what carried me there. It was just a year of my life, today Shey i have my personal bathroom in my apartment? And i don't have to live with 5 strangers? If he wanted better living conditions, e no see hotel Lodge? After all, the rich kids lodged in hotel for one the year. The guy just has serious home trouble! I don't pity him at all. We had some girls that schooled were born and studied law abroad.. They all accepted the poor living conditions, to avoid any issues with the Nigerian Law sch. When in rome, you act like the Romans.

1 Like

Re: Read These Shocking Tweets About Kay Bello,The Guy Expelled From The Law School. by FreeSpirited: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
queenfav:
That queen of trolls tweet is 100.The guy is a dundee.. I lived in a room with 6 others, shared bathroom with people. The guy even went to Abuja Law school that's clean.. Make e visit Agbani campus, Enugu. I suffered all sorts there. No water flowing in the bathroom. Me that likes bathing like fish, i bought a 100litres drum and would pay those any work ladies N200 naira to fill it thrice a week. We all went through stuff, your petition won't make the Nigerian Government disburse a billion naira to law school for renovations ana all. Law school was one of the worst years of my life, still we all mellowed down and faced what carried us there. If he wanted better living conditions, e no see hotel Lodge? After all, the rich kids lodged in hotel for one the year. The guy just has serious home trouble! I don't pity him at all. We had some girls that schooled were born and studied law abroad.. They all accepted the poor living conditions, to avoid any issues with the Nigerian Law sch. When in rome, you act like the Romans.
He probably shouldn't have complained about it right Since its a hopeless situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

KASU Gets A New Deputy Vice Chancellors / Fuoye School Fees / A Secondary School In Nigeria Uses Ankara As School Uniform (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.