Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion (34658 Views)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Mrbabra: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Tinyemeka(m): 3:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Ever8054:
i wish the dismissed police men a very retched life after dismissal. may the tears they have made others to cry never depart from their lives... me dancing after reading this news...
They committed the crime together, got dismissed likewise.

They'll just form a gang of armed robbers. sad
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by oruma19: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2017
lol......
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the good Lord give them better jobs,
May he punish the stingy snitch that reported these breadwinners just because of 'settlement'.

These police officers should track that snitch down and thank him for sacking them.

I pray that they get a job with a multinational firm that pays in $ and on their way to collect the appointment letter, they are killed by a Dangote truck.

Useless Policemen.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by nwoye72: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
forget it ,who is deceiving who.the whole nigerian police knows about this from top to the least. if they can steal the public like this thats mean they are all thieves. u see,those team were sent to do that by the DPO controlling that station.so he must be arested too.Let me just delete all the alerts on my phone because we are no more safe.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Why did the police post the victim's number?
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by tomieyRozay: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the good Lord give them better jobs,
May he punish the stingy snitch that reported these breadwinners just because of 'settlement'.

These police officers should track that snitch down and thank him for sacking them.

I pray that they get a job with a multinational firm that pays in $ and on their way to collect the appointment letter, they are killed by a Dangote truck.

Useless Policemen.
Ogun kill all your family member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies / Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.