Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion (34657 Views)

Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by unqombothi(f): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
deebsman1:
The way those guys are looking thou. The face you make wen u r about to begin serious criminal career
You see am too!
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Chukazu: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hope the police authorities monitor their movement, this types end up becoming arm robbers
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by banme1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
afonjas
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by MTKbudapest(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
it serves them right
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Don't just read, copy out the whatsapp complaint number, this guys are turning the police force to another thing, we no longer have trust in them again.

The police force should also change the way they recruit people into the force, new recruits must undergo some psychological test, made to read the Nigerian constitution that talks about human rights, and give them proper orientation.

Kudos to the guy that reported the case and the officers that made sure these miscreants are kicked out of your force.

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by ilsmiling(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
All these approved arm robbers plenty for festac town. Make dem come dey pack them small small
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by makinson2865: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
gud riddance. .....
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by chizzy161(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why is nobody shouting AFONJA or IPOB in this post since it has been the order of the day?
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Rosheal(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the good Lord give them better jobs,
May he punish the stingy snitch that reported these breadwinners just because of 'settlement'.

These police officers should track that snitch down and thank him for sacking them.

I pray that they get a job with a multinational firm that pays in $ and on their way to collect the appointment letter, they are killed by a Dangote truck.

Useless Policemen.

You have said it all grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lagosians now have three more armed robbers to deal with...
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
deebsman1:
The way those guys are looking thou. The face you make wen u r about to begin serious criminal career
Won't be surprised if they are paraded as armed robbers in future.

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by 0b100100111: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May he punish the stingy snitch that reported these breadwinners just because of 'settlement'.

These police officers should track that snitch down and thank him for sacking them.

I pray that they get a job with a multinational firm that pays in $ and on their way to collect the appointment letter, they are killed by a Dangote truck.

Useless Policemen.

I will end up using you for money rituals!

Your brain is brand new! You have never used it before!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by millomaniac: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
So their punishment is only dismissal. But why?
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by iamkingzlee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hustlerlomo:
Bastards them... dem go dey search phones wey dem no fit operate, na so one dey search my phone the other day, e no know wen he start to dey play game... their point na iyana era for badagry road.
Lmao! leave story oh! Sars for Lagos and Ibdadan na awon t'on Jasi
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
What's a pity?
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by imam07: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Policemen.
Your prayer will never be answered and you will be the next to enter police problem. In fact your fortune win end up in police pocket.

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by stacyadams: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin good news..them still plenty... grin
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Daboomb: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Policemen.

I know that it has to be an Ibo person that would write this sort of thing!

No surprises here. undecided undecided

Only God would help that Biafra, when and if it happens, with this kind of animals that will inhabit the small-Zoo. undecided shocked angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Temiklex(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm life
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by Daboomb: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
udemzyudex:
Don't just read, copy out the whatsapp complaint number, this guys are turning the police force to another thing, we no longer have trust in them again.

The police force should also change the way they recruit people into the force, new recruits must undergo some psychological test, made to read the Nigerian constitution that talks about human rights, and give them proper orientation.

Kudos to the guy that reported the case and the officers that made sure these miscreants are kicked out of your force.

Your head dey there joor. kiss
Correct guy.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by ALAYORMII: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Policemen.

You're a very mad fellow

Can't you wait till they collect the letter and on their way home then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by logica(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Now they can officially become armed robbers.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by jurgyvideos: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good for them
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by djbussy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bravo!
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by anyicash(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Now they will form another Evanz gang and start terrorizing everywhere.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by GlobalGisting(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Policemen.

Haha hash a haha ah, what kind of prayer is dis naa? This guy Na baadt guys oo. I was thinking ur prayer were good until I read the end part. Choi, guy you wicked. Of all that will kill dem, you come single out "Dangote Tomb raiders Trailer". Isorite
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by softboi10: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Useless Policemen.
Gosh haba dude that's harsh....lol their wretched life...I hate them like kilOde
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by awuf2008: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
That has always been their mode of operandi. After dismissal, they ought to be sent to jail for a long years.
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by TDonald: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na small God go punish all those greedy SARS and Policemen......please if you are unduly harassed or extorted, please report those bastards......God will help us uproot all the bad eggs in police

1 Like

Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by esan1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
exactly the way I will report one young officer that always stay at leventis bustop at ABA road portharcourt, that guy is just a criminal his name is gotie
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by softboi10: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
tomholly:
Bushmeat caught the Hunter
Hope say their children no dey on nairaland ooo choiii e go b like Korean movie
Re: 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
GOOD MOVE BUT STORY DOESN'T ADD UP TO REVELATION. WHAT HAPPENED TO O.J (OJEWUNMI) THAT THEY WERE HAILING AND MR AUSTIN THAT SLAPPED THE COMPLAINANT. I THOUGHT THEY ARE AMONG THE CULPRITS ASIDES THE ONES PARADED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.