Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (2384 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
its your less favourite kenyan the pussyhunter here again...cool cool

most times we see ladies wailing and complaining that their boyfriends, husbands left them and they dont know why

or guys come to them and after a while they just up and leave and most times after geeting a large chunk of the bush meat (pussy i mean cheesy cheesy)......................

Anyways ladies, below are some of the things you do and some traits you do (and feel is normal or nothing) that directly or indirectly scare men away from you...........

1.) BEEING OVERLY BOSSY: now no one (even dem ladies) likes to be with anyone who seems to be too bossy and sadly most ladies tend to boss their spouse around cos maybe they feel they're doing the dude a huge favour dating them or cos the feel the dude aiint man enough to tell them what to do so they tend to turn it around......acting like the man......

2.)ACTING VERY SMART AND OVERLY OUTSPOKEN: every guy loves and intelligent confident woman but when a lady becomes too intelligent and starts showing it in such a way that makes the guy less smart and relevant, that'd make the guy take a bus "single land" again cheesy

3.)NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY SORRY: now you might say this aiint relevant but then you should know a guy watches the number of times you show remorse and say soory when you are on the wrong.,......a lady who seldom or never says sorry issa potential husband beater and home ruler and no man wants such a lady for a wife..........so if u're dis kinda lady and ur man leaves you then you should know why

4.)SEEKING REASSURANCE FROM UR PARTNER CONSTANTLY: a lady who does this can never be satisfied with the amount of love a guy shows towards her.........never pester ur man to reassure you of his love always cos that'd make him pack his tent and go pitch it in anoda spot in da park cheesy

5.)CLINGING AND DESPERATION: its simlpe, choking your bf and giving him no breathing space by being clingy would make him run away from you.........and when you're to desperate to please him he'd take you as a cheap weakling and pack the bus cheesy

6.)TRYING TO CHANGE A PERSON: wouldnt want to use my experience as a basis but then i broke up with me ex for this reason....ama jovial guy who likes being funny and bae said i was too funny and i should be serious always instead......she tried so hard to change me and even stopped laughing at me extremly funny jokes....in da end i couldnt cope anymore cause communications with her went down.........most guys feel same way too when you try overly hard to change them against their will

7.)BRINGING UP EXES ALL THE TIME: If you're the type that likes bringing up ur exes and copmaring ur current bf with ur exes then be rest assured you'll never find the one lipsrsealed.....no guy fancy you comparing them to ur ex even if you're praising him over ur ex.....ur ex is ur ex and it should stay that way

8.)BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED: when a lady besomes too reticent and reserved and dont talk much her bf is most likely to stop taking her to public occassions eg wedding etc cos she'd just sit like a wood mopping and chipping in things once in a millenium......and if a guy doesnt take you out on outings then he isnt your bae........dude already got a side chick he takes to those things and would soon dump your quiet ass

9.)OBESSING AND BEING PERSSIMISTIC: guys would FLEEEE! From you when they discover you've got this negative attitude about things.......no guy wants a lady that'd remind dem of their problem and make dem feel theres no way out or a lady who would make his happiness short lived giving him possible bad things dat can happen

10.)BEING SELFISH AND SELF CENTRED: you might be selfish and not know and when bae suddenly up and leave you'd be wondering why......well honey dude must have noticed how selfish and self centred you are even with and in little insignifacant things and ways....e.g you both are to take a cup of tea and bread for breakfast and theres just one satchet of milk...you then use everything for urself alone
you might say its petty but dude just witnessed first hand how selfish you and and he'd run away

11.)BEING AGGRESSIVE AND WILD: aggressive ladies turn most guys on (hell it turns me on like crazy) cos they love the adventure and taming process but when a lady becomes toooo aggressive and wild then theres a problem (physical or spiritual cheesy) and the dude has got no choice but to run away

1 Like

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by sinaj(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice list Pussyhunter!
Your monica sha
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
12.)LYING: even without saying y'all should know men and ladies alike detest spouse who lie......so yeah a guy would run away from you when he sees how much of a fvcking liar you are cheesy

13.)BEING DEMANDING: those hoes shouting broke! Broke! Broke! Fall into this prey to dis often........guys detest and run away from over demanding ladies........so if you're a broke-guy-lady and demand from ur bae alot and one day he just sent u a text saying its over you dont need a diviner to tell you why cheesy

13.)PRESENTING ULTMATUMS:
bae you're in a reltaionship not some organisation where ultimatums are given during which a work is done............you cant ask your bae for something and be like "i must get it before ...... Or else"
if dats how you are then know the dude if he aiint patient can leave you too

14.)BEING PETTY: now when a lady puts much sweat in little stuffs that can be overlooked eg bae came 1 min late and you start raining the place down or bae broke a plate and you cant let it go.....dont be surprised when he leaves you one day

well thats few of the things y'all ladies do that drive us away...........

By
thepuss hunter....
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Earthquake1: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Urggggggh!
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Earthquake1: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dude you hit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
sinaj:
Nice list Pussyhunter!

Your monica sha

lmao

whats wrong with the moniker na sad
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by vizkiz: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is just another recycled piece.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by jaksmillioniar: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
sinaj:
Nice list Pussyhunter!

Your monica sha
black beauty
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by SirMichael1: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
undecided

When ladies don't do some of these things, it will still be you guys that will come here to complain that she doesn't love or care about you.

What satisfies any sex? angry

1 Like

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
What about guys? abi its only ladies.

About number 2, so you expect me not to be smart and outspoken cos am dating one random guy. You must be joking.

About number 6, we shouldn't try to change a bad partner right? That's crap!

About number 4, you need reassurance to know if he still loves you, some guys are like sockets switching on and off with their love, at the end a lady needs the reassurance.

About number 7, who doesn't talk about their ex anyway? Guys and ladies do that.

About number 3, sometimes saying sorry feeds guys ego, that's why most girls prefer not to.

About number 5, a girl that doesn't love her bf won't be clingy, she won't even care to be with him or contact.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
SirMichael1:
undecided

When ladies don't do some of these things, it will still be you guys that will come here to complain that she doesn't love or care about you.

What satisfies any sex? angry

before i say anything i'd like to know

you're a guy right
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by SirMichael1: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

before i say anything i'd like to know

you're a guy right

If that had a 'question mark' to it, I'd probably have gone lengthy with my reply.

Yes, I'm a guy and not a hypocrite
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by SirMichael1: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rorachy:

About number 2, so you expect me not to be smart and outspoken cos am dating one random guy. You must be joking.

About number 4, you need reassurance to know if he still loves you, some guys are like sockets switching on and off with their love, at the end a lady needs the reassurance.

About number 7, who doesn't talk about their ex anyway? Guys and ladies do that.

About number 3, sometimes saying sorry feeds guys ego, that's why most girls prefer not to.

About number 5, a girl that doesn't love her bf won't be clingy, she won't even care to be with him or contact.

Stop writing long stories jhor. No one has the strength to read another long post after the op's angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:
This is just another recycled piece.

i know right grin grin
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:

lol

well i only talked about ladies.............maybe you can help us with that of guys huh wink wink

okay now

number 2: if you recall
(you probably can recall or at least you can go back to check again)
i said guys love intelligent, outspoken ladies but when you start imposing and making it seem like you are alot smarter than the guy and should be probably respected more than the guy or your opinions should always be taken as the final decision cos you're smarter then theres a problemm and any guy wouldnt want to be in such shiiiiii

number 6: why would a lady wanna get involved with a bad partner in da first place....................anyways if you also go back to recheck you'd notice i said and i quote "if the partner you're tryna change is not willing to be changed", let the ass+hole be and dont pester his life cos that will make him leave you before you decide to leave him since he has decided to not change

number 4: reassurance! Yeah every lady needs that (cos they are quite insecure...................unnecessarily too) but like i also said in da post when you start asking the guy for reassurance every day and time esp when you see him with any lady
(even when its his sister)
dude would get frustrated and leave your sorry ass cos he did feel no amount of love can satisfy you and make you less insecure

number7: yeah they do but guys do not like it when you always talk about your ex either by always recalling the good or bad things he did to you or by comparing him with your current guy
(if you're tryna compare and say ur current guy is better or not in his pressence)
its annoying and any guy who cant cope with the shiiii would up and leave

number 3: saying sorry and feeding a guy's ego when you did wrong is bad now huh shocked shocked

now thats pride on your part,,,,,,,,,,,,you did something but cos you dont wanna feed the guy's ego you refuse to say sorry or show remorse?
Na wah for girls o sad sad........................its always about pride and not submitting to guys huh?........................................na real wah

number 5: oh c'mon puleeessse..............thats some crazy shiiiiiii you wrote up there hun

okay lemme ask you
would you fancy a guy who is clingy, and i mean extremely clingy............like wants to know where you're going always and most times ask to go with you so he can monitor you, always checking your phone, reading ur mgs, picking your calls , always around you not giving you breathing space and allowing you go on outings with bestie and co, etc.....??
Woul yo??
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

If that had a 'question mark' to it, I'd probably have gone lengthy with my reply.

Yes, I'm a guy and not a hypocrite

okay

cool!!

Now you said if a lady doesnt do these things then we guys would still wind up complaining right?

Now you tell me........

Would you complain if you bae aiint clingy
doesnt take lying to you as a hobby
doesnt demand sssoooooo much from you
isnt bossy
is quick to apologize when shes on the wrong
doesnt place ultimatums on demands and requests she asks of you like its some contract you are compelled to do
etc..........huh??
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice work bro
These are things ladies are familiar with but refuse to do because it is a lot of work
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

well i only talked about ladies.............maybe you can help us with that of guys huh wink wink

okay now

number 2: if you recall
(you probably can recall or at least you can go back to check again)
i said guys love intelligent, outspoken ladies but when you start imposing and making it seem like you are alot smarter than the guy and should be probably respected more than the guy or your opinions should always be taken as the final decision cos you're smarter then theres a problemm and any guy wouldnt want to be in such shiiiiii

number 6: why would a lady wanna get involved with a bad partner in da first place....................anyways if you also go back to recheck you'd notice i said and i quote "if the partner you're tryna change is not willing to be changed", let the ass+hole be and dont pester his life cos that will make him leave you before you decide to leave him since he has decided to not change

number 4: reassurance! Yeah every lady needs that (cos they are quite insecure...................unnecessarily too) but like i also said in da post when you start asking the guy for reassurance every day and time esp when you see him with any lady
(even when its his sister)
dude would get frustrated and leave your sorry ass cos he did feel no amount of love can satisfy you and make you less insecure

number7: yeah they do but guys do not like it when you always talk about your ex either by always recalling the good or bad things he did to you or by comparing him with your current guy
(if you're tryna compare and say ur current guy is better or not in his pressence)
its annoying and any guy who cant cope with the shiiii would up and leave

number 3: saying sorry and feeding a guy's ego when you did wrong is bad now huh shocked shocked

now thats pride on your part,,,,,,,,,,,,you did something but cos you dont wanna feed the guy's ego you refuse to say sorry or show remorse?
Na wah for girls o sad sad........................its always about pride and not submitting to guys huh?........................................na real wah

number 5: oh c'mon puleeessse..............thats some crazy shiiiiiii you wrote up there hun

okay lemme ask you
would you fancy a guy who is clingy, and i mean extremely clingy............like wants to know where you're going always and most times ask to go with you so he can monitor you, always checking your phone, reading ur mgs, picking your calls , always around you not giving you breathing space and allowing you go on outings with bestie and co, etc.....??
Woul yo??
Okay.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by trojan84(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:

About number 4, Reassuring you does not make him love you more.
About number 5, Loving a person and being clingy are too different things, cos I also don't like girls that bug me all the time like am 1 jobless person.
About number 7, the Op only said talking about the ex all the time, nd not talking about him at all.
About number 3, why should you even think saying sorry when u are wrong will fuel his ego? Imagine yourself being hurt by him and he didn't apologise.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:
Okay.

are you saying okay cos you finally agree or cos you want me to fvck off ur mention sad sad
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic as fuck_
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
Nice work bro
These are things ladies are familiar with but refuse to do because it is a lot of work

yeah

but i fail to see how doing this to keep ur man turns out to be difficult

and errmm good morning boss
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

are you saying okay cos you finally agree or cos you want me to fvck off ur mention sad sad
Hahahaahhaha.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahaahhaha.

okay i'll take the latter for it cry cry

issoraite................lemme goan start work

PS: you're pretty...............from delta state right?
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah

but i fail to see how doing this to keep ur man turns out to be difficult

and errmm good morning boss
morning to you too my chairman
They think it is against them in a way
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
morning to you too my chairman
They think it is against them in a way

hmmm i see

well they've got to sttart seeing it in a new light cos the number of single ladies at 40 is getting too much

hows today gonna be na
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by SirMichael1: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay

cool!!

Now you said if a lady doesnt do these things then we guys would still wind up complaining right?

Now you tell me........

Would you complain if you bae aiint clingy
doesnt take lying to you as a hobby
doesnt demand sssoooooo much from you
isnt bossy
is quick to apologize when shes on the wrong
doesnt place ultimatums on demands and requests she asks of you like its some contract you are compelled to do
etc..........huh??

Oh please... Spare me all that

In my prequel post, I wrote 'some' -some here being the prevailing word' so please so not choose these 'some'

Yes! When a lady ain't clingy, she doesn't care! A bit of everything is required/needed. When there isn't a bit of jealousy, the relationship is always sour

BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED: A lady who talks too much is crazy! That isn't what no guy likes. Always talking! talk! talk! Empty out like a basket filled with water

SEEKING REASSURANCE FROM UR PARTNER CONSTANTLY: When the guy keeps coming back late at night and the lady doesn't ask where he's coming from, what do you call that? That's totally uncaring.

I could go on but these should do and BTW, your posts are contradictory

BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED and ACTING VERY SMART AND OVERLY OUTSPOKEN

You're quiet, you're termed a snub. You're outspoken, you're termed too smart!

I repeat, what satisfies any sex?
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm i see

well they've got to sttart seeing it in a new light cos the number of single ladies at 40 is getting too much

hows today gonna be na
same as before my bro smiley
I missed the guy sharing airtime yesterday
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Modragon(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay i'll take the latter for it cry cry

issoraite................lemme goan start work

PS: you're pretty...............from delta state right?

Y wud u say dat Gurl is pretty... Babe u nor dey see at all
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh please... Spare me all that

In my prequel post, I wrote 'some' -some here being the prevailing word' so please so not choose these 'some'

Yes! When a lady ain't clingy, she doesn't care! A bit of everything is required/needed. When there isn't a bit of jealousy, the relationship is always sour

BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED: A lady who talks too much is crazy! That isn't what no guy likes. Always talking! talk! talk! Empty out like a basket filled with water

SEEKING REASSURANCE FROM UR PARTNER CONSTANTLY: When the guy keeps coming back late at night and the lady doesn't ask where he's coming from, what do you call that? That's totally uncaring.

I could go on but these should do and BTW, your posts are contradictory

BEING TOO RETICENT AND RESERVED and ACTING VERY SMART AND OVERLY OUTSPOKEN

You're quiet, you're termed a snub. You're outspoken, you're termed too smart!

I repeat, what satisfies any sex?

cool!

now thats were the key word i used in all 14 traits mentioned comes in; "TOO" or "TOO MUCH"

dats why i added both being overly outspoken and overly tarciturn seperately............being too quiet sucks and being too outspoken is worse........................i know of ladiess who do not talk too much nor are they unnecessarily quiet all the time.................and thats exactly what i mean

@bolded i feel to see how reassurance comes to play in such a scenerio

What i can say on that is a guy's reassurance doesnt mean he loves you
and when he actually does love you and you pester him all the time to reassure you of his love then you're just pushing the dude away

i still agree with you though ;"its all about what satisfies each guy"

but whhat i wrote undoubtably relates to MOST guys (the majority)
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
same as before my bro smiley
I missed the guy sharing airtime yesterday

huh!!! shocked shocked shocked
serious?

I dont think he fulfilled his promise sha o
or did he?
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

huh!!! shocked shocked shocked
serious?

I dont think he fulfilled his promise sha o
or did he?
I wouldn't know
I didnt send him my number
I taught he will post those recharge pin here

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Believe Life Is Hard Everywhere / Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation / Have I Really Been Friendzoned ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.