Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (52395 Views)

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by odomanis: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

Let me assume you would not scream 'Afonja' in your next post and indulge you.

Is the man in the video not the same as the one who posed with Kanu in the second picture page one of the thread?

Do you really think Kanu wasn't in the room there when he spoke?

If Kanu was strongly against restructuring, why then didn't he interject the man when he made the call for restructuring?

Start thinking right away...

You think Nnamdi is daft ? Why would he start fighting the man when he knows that Nigeria cannot restructure before November 2017 ? He just allowed the man so that after that October1,the man will have no alternative than to give full support to the no election crusade.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Sanchez01: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
odomanis:

You think Nnamdi is daft ? Why would he start fighting the man when he knows that Nigeria cannot restructure before November 2017 ? He just allowed the man so that after that October1,the man will have no alternative than to give full support to the no election crusade.
With this explanation of yours, I can now confirm that Kanu is daft. Kanu is one conman, we know, but does that now translate into every Tom, Dick and Harry issuing ultimata to the Nigerian state?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by oweman: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
This Kanu his head is smoking he needed to be tamed by his next appearance in court via the judge revoking the bail he is misusing he don't deserve that bail .
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Ikpewe: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Hmmmm, election can't hold in Anambra and now it now has an "if". This albino is just a dunce, always changing mouth anyhow.
You have been allowed by the north to move from the north, urged the UN to help you get your referendum but you are doing nothing about it.
Him dey like ffk and foyose. Wait ooo, so true true dey done humble dino madleye
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2017
nonaira:

No be just Ghana, na south Africa too.

One thing I know for sure though....you are not igbo but straight aboki living in onitsha.
You are a Ghanaian living in Lagos, I'm sure of that
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Ikpewe:
Him dey like ffk and foyose. Wait ooo, so true true dey done humble dino madleye
Na so we see am o
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by mapist(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/anambra-election-will-hold-kanu/

Even students who are expected to be exposed are in support of his cause, fantastic.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Zaa nya ajuju ojuru gi and stop those innate insults you guys are used to
anumanu I no ebe otu NNE gi
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
anumanu I no ebe otu NNE gi
All those insults no even touch, we all know you guys already.
Insults and arrogating tribes to people you don't know on an anonymous forum.
You guys should get another strategy wey go dey pain person
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Solumtoonna:

ha aritaba, ndi amu n' ime nkpuke kwen, I need not to argue with u on my educational background cos it's very outstanding, I won't deviate from what we are discussing... Jee juo ashawo ahu i n' akpo mama, onye bu nna gi
guy easy na ashawo e be like say u know the mother lol nwa ahu do nzuzu too much o na claim ANAMBRA while o wu afonja

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Jajanwa: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

Op pls bring in the remaining details

Then we call baba lalasticlala to take it to promise land

Obiano is the next governor and he's the present Anambra governor God willing November 2017

U are the biggest idiot i have seen in my life but it is allowed sha�
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by AroOkigbo(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Garrithe1st:

He is the Igbo Emperor, the Jesus of the Aba-made Jews..

grin
Look at poor you mentioning Jesus here. If another uses Mohammed, you'll start skull mining. Ewu.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
ikpu mma GI there ezi bida
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by humblenature: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
tundeogunsakin:
Pls mazi Kanu, who are you that we must give you date? As if the Biafra struggle is United enough to stop the election. No restructuring and we await your worst... Nigeria should give you a date? A whole country should give you a single man a date? Lol. There is a diff between bravery and bravado. This is a bravado anyways, you wanna impress your followers I guess. Lol
WHICHVCOUNTRY? DIS ONE NA COUNTRY?IF A YEAR
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
guy easy na ashawo e be like say u know the mother lol nwa ahu do nzuzu too much o na claim ANAMBRA while o wu afonja
See dem someone had called me afonja before on this topic, another called me aboki, your own na afonja you pick.
If I say you guys are brainwashed and confused now, I guess i'll be Nupe
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
solumtonna, ife anam a ju gi, Nnamdi kanu na IPOB miscreants bu, gini ka unu na eme maka October 1st?
anyi ga eme by ikpu mma GI na ara mma front and back
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
ikpu mma GI there ezi bida
Since you don't want to answer questions i asked yesterday but prefer being insultive,Bye
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
See dem someone had called me afonja before on this topic, another called me aboki, your own na afonja you pick.
If I say you guys are brainwashed and confused now, I guess i'll be Nupe
chai that boy finished you ooooo "child of multiple father " am sorry ooooo otu NNE gi
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by humblenature: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
NAIRALAND YOUVGUYS ARE JUST LOOKINGVFOR TROUBLE. AFTER U WILL START CRYING DAT THEY HAVE HACKED UR SITE.. U GUYS HAVE STARTED PUTTING UP FAKE NEWS
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
chai that boy finished you ooooo "child of multiple father " am sorry ooooo otu NNE gi
E matter? Una dey confused on which tribe i be, so keep guessing, it's allowed
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you don't to questions i asked yesterday but prefer being insultive,Bye
you wanna know the plans of ipob in respect to Oct 1 ultimatum by your slave master then my answer is anyi ga ara gi De mma till okwete onye nzuzu wuru awu come and get answer na afonja
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

Baba the guy is a scammer

What exactly has he come to scam? How has he done the scamming so far or how does he intend to do it? You people will just be using English you don't know the meaning only cos it sounds sweet in your mouth.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
E matter? Una dey confused on which tribe i be, so keep guessing, it's allowed
that boy knows you too well sorry according to him ,your mum experienced her best sales that month that she can't authoritatively point to the exact man chai some people get mouth
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Anybody who has anything to say about the topic on ground should please come, it is too early to throw banters with kids
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Blue3k(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Lol if you want to deal with rude Biad-rat kids give them good roasting along with an arguement. It's the only thing they understand. It entertaining and educational.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Solumtoonna(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
nne, kupuru ndi ngbu, ashawo muru that guy gba aka nwa
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol if you want to deal with rude Biad-rat kids give them good roasting along with an arguement. It's the only thing they understand. It entertaining and educational.
I don't even have their time this morning and mind you, they can never understand because they've been brainwashed and that's why they resort to insults any time you ask a question and they have nothing tangible to say.
Just pray for them.
Edited......
You can see what I mean below this post, so predictable

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Solumtoonna(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol typo is that all you have left Biaf-rat. You know his name yet he won't acknowledge your death. What do you useless IPOB mean to Obiano.

All this pain because you know election will hold. You won't stop anyone from voting because you'll die like your brothers. Force Obiano out of the voting booth if you're so tough.
mkpi n' agbara ora n' Benin, come and vote that day
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Solumtoonna(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Fellow nairalanders, he's going off to bed and avoiding my question.
Who asked him if he had an A1 or F9 in Igbo language? Kids who are quick to say who is Igbo or not.
Kachifo nna
o me ka nna ya abughi ajo afa, nna gi bu akoyiri
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by Chikeluba25(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanuofia wants to make himself another Herod. Okay!! He should come to Anambra on November 18th let's see if Obiano soldiers will run the same way Ebonyi gov soldiers run in Abakaliki. Obiano don't talk too much....
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu by bros856: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu self acclaimed President, You think you can stop Nigerian Governorship election just by gathering people and say what you like. Kanu you can't even stop a Councillor-ship Election in your ward as far as Nigeria is concern not to talk of Governorship election. Kanu you are confused so confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.