Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra (1761 Views)

Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
I approached this girl because I want to date her. My tactic is first to be her friend and later woo her. During our chats, I told her that I'm a good mathematician. The next couple of days would see her testing my abilities. Then I stepped up the ante, and she concluded that I be baba.

She is already a graduate, but preparing for a certain professional exam. Now once she sees tough questions in her preptest, she would roll the jargons in for me to solve. The last time I studied like this was in 2013. Now I don start to dey drag mathematics textbooks again. Lefulefu come deliver me from babe o. I sharpaly wooed her make e no use maths cover parole. But she stylishly tried to let me forget about dating.

1 Like

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by BadBlaize(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
k
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Gentlevin: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
U never see anything. prepare for more calculation...WOOING + SHAKARA^2 + (TIME/2)*SLEEPLESS NIGHTS = ........

2 Likes

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
U never see anything. prepare for more calculation...WOOING + SHAKARA^2 + (TIME/2)*SLEEPLESS NIGHTS = ........

I will confront her with a proven algorithm.

1 Like

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Gentlevin: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bester44:

This is getting interesting...since u are d maths teacher, I go be d practical biology teacher. so when u go bring d babe come make I "test run" d practicals? grin
Bester44:

This is getting interesting...since u are d maths teacher, I go be d practical biology teacher. so when u go bring d babe come make I "test run" d practicals?...lol
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
This is getting interesting...since u are d maths teacher, I go be d practical biology teacher. so when u go bring d babe come make I "test run" d practicals? ;DThis is getting interesting...since u are d maths teacher, I go be d practical biology teacher. so when u go bring d babe come make I "test run" d practicals?...lol

Army robber ni e, the girl wey no give me face u wan test her toto..
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Gentlevin: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bester44:

Army robber ni e, the girl wey no give me face u wan test her toto..
hehehehehe ore mi kosi weree, awon police robber lo fa....

1 Like

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
hehehehehe ore mi kosi weree, awon police robber lo fa....

Lol. Make i no send sango to u o.
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Gentlevin: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bester44:

Lol. Make i no send sango to u o.
hehehehe abeg no send ooo I just retired as practical biology teacher....in fact all d arms and legs of govt eyaf ban that subject.....d mention of sango is scary....goodnight oo
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Bester44 dis u case na waoh.d time u dey toast her na poetry u for tell her say u sabi cheesy.at least poetry simple pass maths cheesy.i dey sure if to say na the poetry format u use she for don end up with u in ze oza rooms as u dey use d poems bust her head grin.anyway wetin i go suggest now be say do away with the maths toasting format.go to the nitty gritty.tell her say since when u see her beautiful face u no dey fit sleep again...that all u need right now is waist cheesy.iyam telling u now if u follow wetin i tell u she will fall in love with u cheesy.

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by EmyLeo(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol.. you are mathematically dancing to that Zone bro!!,.some call it Friend_Zone but I call it Zone_B..

#Pls remove urself asap b4 it's too late..
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 2:33am On Jul 25, 2017
EmyLeo:
Lol.. you are mathematically dancing to that Zone bro!!,.some call it Friend_Zone but I call it Zone_B..

#Pls remove urself asap b4 it's too late..

Which yeye dancing be dt. I will tell her na joke i dey joke that it was my friend solving the maths. I will tell her say CRK na my area of specialization
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 2:38am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
Bester44 dis u case na waoh.d time u dey toast her na poetry u for tell her say u sabi cheesy.at least poetry simple pass maths cheesy.i dey sure if to say na the poetry format u use she for don end up with u in ze oza rooms as u dey use d poems bust her head grin.anyway wetin i go suggest now be say do away with the maths toasting format.go to the nitty gritty.tell her say since when u see her beautiful face u no dey fit sleep again...that all u need right now is waist cheesy.iyam telling u now if u follow wetin i tell u she will fall in love with u cheesy.

Emyleo said i don enter zonal headquarters already and you here talking of poetry. Wic poetry pass "I'm the banana wey go fall on you".

2 Likes

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Na so you take enter friendzone, sorry bro.
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Bester44:

Emyleo said i don enter zonal headquarters already and you here talking of poetry. Wic poetry pass "I'm the banana wey go fall on you".
u can comot frm that dreary zonal headquaters by doing a simple reverse cheesy.how u go reverse the situation u might ask and i go still tell u say na poetry cheesy.babes dey fall yakata f0r guys wey dey tear poetry cheesy.do this now and she will start giving her waist one time cheesy

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Bester44:

. Wic poetry pass "I'm the banana wey go fall on you".
iyanya poetry grin
Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Bester44(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

u can comot frm that dreary zonal headquaters by doing a simple reverse cheesy.how u go reverse the situation u might ask and i go still tell u say na poetry cheesy.babes dey fall yakata f0r guys wey dey tear poetry cheesy.do this now and she will start giving her waist one time cheesy

I don compose this one below for perusal.

My babe, my friend, how many time i don call you
Listen to ur mother's counsel efiwe guys u must carry come
Dish them pepper dem gang and playboy
Thou shall not friendzone cone head folks cos are tested demons
If he looks broke, know that he is hiding that gucci cap
You don jam expert for the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by EmyLeo(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Bester44:

Which yeye dancing be dt. I will tell her na joke i dey joke that it was my friend solving the maths. I will tell her say CRK na my area of specialization

Lol..see this bro,

#it will shock u, u dnt know ladies sha,she will carry another wahala come,related to the C.R.k,and pls bro don't lie all because of punna o..

Summary of t all is just for you to let her know you can't be in that Zone_B level.. try nd break all those brotherly/sisterly barrier.

talk more bout intimate stuffs, and less alegebra issh..

#May my forefather's head be with you as you embark on this your new found mission gringrin
..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bester44:

I don compose this one below for perusal.

My babe, my friend, how many time i don call you
Listen to ur mother's counsel efiwe guys u must carry come
Dish them pepper dem gang and playboy
Thou shall not friendzone cone head folks cos are tested demons
If he looks broke, know that he is hiding that gucci cap
You don jam expert for the other room.
yowa!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
e make better sense grin
dis one go make the babe knees weak like jelly cheesy cheesy cheesy
u bamm cheesy

Re: I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra by peacyduke(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

(1) (Reply)

Big Load! See The Large Load That Makes This Woman Sit On Two Chairs (photos) / Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos) / The Death Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.