Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Death Of Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Death Of Prostitution (1759 Views)

There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Prostitution by cooldrinks: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Your typical runs girl in Lagos has an iPhone 6, bouncy Peruvian hair, moves around in an Uber
and lives in Lekki with four or five of her runs girls friends. The runs girl is at the top of sex business in Lagos. She doesn't stand on the roadside or shake her ass on a stage. She is a professional sex worker that makes house calls.
You can find these high priced runs girls in nightclubs or events and parties, where the rich and famous go to. They look like video vixens with exquisite bosoms and perfectly shaped bosoms. Their lips are glittering and moist. And their eyes are always in search for the next human ATM machine.

Back in the day, most runs girls lived on the campuses of Nigerian universities. At night time, all sorts of cars from the Japanese twins ( Honda and Toyota) to the flashy German boys ( BMW and
Mercedes Benz) would converge at the female hostels.

In the 90s and 00s, campus prostitution was such a thriving business that pimps had photo albums of chicks that men could pick from. As Internet penetration became higher in Nigeria, the sex hustle became digital.

First, it was 2go and Badoo, but when Tinder came to town, you could now get sex with just a swipe. Tinder is meant to be a dating app but it is now a flesh parlour where you can pay for the services of a runs girl. It is more than likely that 3 or 4 out of 10 women you meet on Tinder are selling sex.

Sex with these Tinder babes goes for nothing less than N20,000. And the babes are willing to do everything except anal sex, well that's until you offer them money too good to refuse. To assist the Tinder hustle, these runs advertise their goods on Instagram and Snapchat also.

Ever wondered how an unemployed babe can go to Dubai for weeks? This is where Instagram and Snapchat comes in. Rich Dubai men have been known to fly our runs girls to their city for bizarre sexual acts after seeing their sexy photos on these apps.

Just like football players, some runs girls are foreign based who get flown out frequently and others play the local scene.

Hotels and especially guest houses are springing up at a fast rate in Lagos mainly because married men want to have sex. You can't bring a runs girl to your house so you take her to a guest house. As with most things in Lagos, the rates of rooms in guest houses on the mainland are cheaper than that on the Island. Have sex according to your pocket.
Sex On Demand
Sex is booming on the streets, in strip clubs, night clubs, on campuses and on APPS. Millions of Naira change hands each day from the people who want this sweet commodity to the people who provide it.
Sex has helped the hospitality and private taxi businesses flourish, proving it is a strong player in this city's economy. It was recently said that the most popular Uber route is from UNILAG to Lekki. The University of Lagos is notorious for runs girls. Landlords too benefit from the demand as thousands of Lekki runs girls have to hustle to pay rent.
In this city you can get sex by hitting up a local brothel or tapping an app on your phone. However you want it, you can get it as long as your price is right. As the popular saying goes " money for hand, back for ground. " Prostitution is not a crime in Lagos. The only crime in Lagos is if you do not have money.

but of recent
Dating apps like Tinder and badoo are killing brothels because it's easy to get free sex.

‘Badoo app has at least doubled my business,’ Sarah, who had a job in a strip bar before becoming a prostitute four years ago, explains to me. ‘In the last week alone, I’ve seen 12 clients all from Tinder and have earned over #1,000. I got the idea from a friend of mine who’s also on the game. I think she actually joined badoo to find a boyfriend or whatever, but was sent dozens of messages from guys asking for no-strings sex, threesomes or naked pictures – there was basically no romance there at all. She just thought to herself “I’m not getting anywhere using Badoo app to find a guye, why don’t I just use it to boost business?” It made so much sense – where else do you basically have a database of all the down to Bleep men in your area? – and she found it so easy I thought I might as well give it a go. I just made a profile, wrote caption that made it kind of obvious what I do for a living, matched everyone who I was OK sleeping with and then waited for matches to get in contact with me. I know more and more prostitutes are cottoning on as well – it’s made my job insanely easy.’

Re: The Death Of Prostitution by ashjay001(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2017
cooldrinks:

what are you doing?
Death ke? Or deregulation?
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh....
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by freethesheeple(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Oloshi is not good.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Prostitution by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by JaffyJoe(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
You are right. Getting laid for little or no amount is now a piece of cake with the advent of all these link 'n' link apps. Why go for Ekaitte in one slum brothel when you can brink big boorie Natasha to you for a couple of thousands.

Runs girls hurt these local slut's hustle no be small.
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by cooldrinks: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2017
JaffyJoe:
You are right. Getting laid for little or no amount is now a piece of cake with the advent of all these link 'n' link apps. Why go for Ekaitte in one slum brothel when you can brink big boorie Natasha to you for a couple of thousands.

Runs girls hurt these local slut's hustle no be small.

the apps are going to make this brothel to up their game...
maybe provide some coffee while we wait.

or some kind of money back guarantee if the process wasn't satisfactory
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2017
This life nawa o...me never even talk face to face with ashi before o!!!
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by cooldrinks: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2017
luminouz:
This life nawa o...me never even talk face to face with ashi before o!!!

Everyone is an ashi.
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Wow... cheesy
Re: The Death Of Prostitution by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2017
cooldrinks:

Everyone is an ashi.
Not me!!!! Colddrinks

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Of Spirit During Sex! (A MUST READ!) / Banky W: More Stories On Adesua Etomi's Unclad Image Leak / Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.