Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce (6365 Views)

I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira - Teni Apata Brags After A Complete Makeover / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Brags She Is More Beautiful Than Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:

[s]5. Internet: In a place that their is no internet they might not know who Beyonce is because almost everything about music these days is on internet like her new song, tour, album. But Ronaldo even if their is no internet connection football is still widely play and most player will still be known. For instance in the 90s that their is no internet connection in Nigeria people still know some Abroad players like Rivaldo, Delima Ronaldo, etc from the Atlanta 96 ( my mum can even mention 10 players from Atlanta 96 up till now she didn't know who Beyonce is) tell me how may people know ameraican artiste as at then if not for those that can afford travelling out. Pele of Brazil have retired before the give birth to most people here but he is still very popular than some present American artiste self now tell me a singer in the time of Pele than is still worldwide known ( if you mention a name I will have to use Google because I don't know any). Look at Rashford with just only 1 season of top football he is more popular than all Nigeria artiste put together, that's what football can do.

My conclusion: Except from God, Jesus, Muhammed, and some icons in the Bible and Quran I don't think their is anybody as popular as those playing football considering how football is mostly play everywhere.[/s]
This is just so funny.. Lmao and people actually fell for this. Micheal Jackson, Tupac, Madonna etc were 10000 times more popular than those names you mentioned combined even without internet. Lmao.. Ask you mother whether she knows Tupac or michael Jackson. Lmao
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
I dont see them playing her song in non-english speaking country and that is the problem with music; they hear your song where they can comprehend it unlike football it speak the same language all over the world, can you list 5 french singer and arabic singer for me without checking google? but ask anybody playing or watching football all over the world irrespective of language and tribe to list 20 football player for you; the person would answer you with joy. Their is no country that dont watch ball that is why their is world cup
Despacito or whatever its called is the most popular song in the US/World right now, its not even in english. Here is a beyonce's concert in San Siro stadium, italy, where they dont speak English. This crowd came to watch beyonce ALONE in I think the biggest football stadium in italy. Beyonce and Ronaldo are not mates in anything.

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
I swear you stupidity is alarming, you are mentioning a country like dubai, china etc what of country like tahiti, guinea bisau, DR congo, luxembourg, equatorial guinea, maldives, bahrain, somalia, kenya, niger, tonga, latvia, the list is endless is their music cover too? You said football is for male? OMG! all the football male team all over the world you see have their female team as well even NPFL do all the country have their female national team too, number of female playing football are more than female artiste. Bro dont be pained it is not my fault football is above music.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

This is just so funny.. Lmao and people actually fell for this. Micheal Jackson, Tupac, etc were 10000 times more popular that those names you mentioned combined even without internet. Lmao.. Ask you mother whether she knows Tupac or michael Jackson. Lmao
i swear my mum and sister dont know any of the two but she knows many players abroad from atlanta 96 because of Nigeria impact. And you can ask any older person about Nigeria Vs India its still fresh in their memory
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
I swear you stupidity is alarming, you are mentioning a country like dubai, china etc what of country like tahiti, guinea bisau, DR congo, luxembourg, equatorial guinea, maldives, bahrain, somalia, kenya, niger, tonga, latvia, the list is endless is their music cover too? You said football is for male? OMG! all the football male team all over the world you see have their female team as well even NPFL do all the country have their female national team too, number of female playing football are more than female artiste. Bro dont be pained it is not my fault football is above music.
hahahaha... you this kid is very funny. How is football above music? You must be a clown. The top 10 biggest videos on youtube are music videos. Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee has been watched over 3 billion times on youtube just within 7 months, not even world cup has gotten that much views. No footballer will ever attain the fame status of Tupac, Micheal Jackson, Beatles, Elvis, etc And, Yes beyonce is played in radio stations in all those countries you mentioned unless it is banned of which some people will still buy the music from other sources. How many females do you see watching football matches in Nigeria? Guy you are not intelligent I swear. You need to go to school cheesy cheesy
Beyonce and ronaldo are not mates..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Despacito or whatever its called is the most popular song in the US/World right now, its not even in english. Here is a beyonce's concert in San Siro stadium, italy, where they dont speak English. This crowd came to watch beyonce ALONE in I think the biggest football stadium in italy. Beyonce and Ronaldo are not mates in anything.
After How many years of visitation? just a single stadium? that stadium is not up to 90000 in capacity, do you how many that watch Ronaldo live weekly from italy? over 10 million, he would play against barcelona tonight and will watch by over 40 million in italy and over 500 million in the world. do you know many people from italy that watch last champions league match between juventus and madrid? almost half of the whole italy.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
i swear my mum and sister dont know any of the two but she knows many players abroad from atlanta 96 because of Nigeria impact.
You mum dont know Michael Jackson? You are very stu/pid cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

You mum dont know Michael Jackson? You are very stu/pid cheesy cheesy
i Swear my mum dont know any but my sister know micheal jackson but dont know tupac.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
After How many years of visitation? just a single stadium? that stadium is not up to 90000 in capacity, do you how many that watch Ronaldo live weekly from italy? over 10 million, he would play against barcelona tonight and will watch by over 40 million in italy and over 500 million in the world. do you know many people from italy that watch last champions league match between juventus and madrid? almost half of the whole italy.
Where are you getting your figures from, your anus? How many people will watch him play in the stadium, thats what we are counting. And they are not watching ronaldo, they are watching the team play but these people are watching only Beyonce perform live. Go and check how many views her videos have on youtube. olodo cheesy cheesy

2017 Champions League Final was watched by an estimated global TV audience of 350 million people according to
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-2017-champions-league-final-explainer

Beyonce Single ladies has garnerd nearly 600 million views on youtube alone. olodo, not to talk of her performances on award shows, etc
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

hahahaha... you this kid is very funny. How is football above music? You must be a clown. The top 10 biggest videos on youtube are music videos. Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee has been watched over 3 billion times on youtube just within 7 months, not even world cup has gotten that much views. No footballer will ever attain the fame status of Tupac, Micheal Jackson, Beatles, Elvis, etc And, Yes beyonce is played in radio stations in all those countries you mentioned unless it is banned of which some people will still buy the music from other sources. How many females do you see watching football matches in Nigeria? Guy you are not intelligent I swear. You need to go to school cheesy cheesy
Why Is it ban? is football ban in any country? You are using youtube as your yardstick for the best, we cant watch football on youtube because it is longer (2 hours) and will be more costlier but music is just 3 or 4 minute.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
Why Is it ban? is football ban in any country? You are using youtube as your yardstick for the best, we cant watch football on youtube because it is longer (2 hours) and will be more costlier but music is just 3 or 4 minute.
Yes some countries ban certain music from playing on the radio and football is not popular in every country, there are countries where football is not popular, india, US, and many other countries.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
i Swear my mum dont know any but my sister know micheal jackson but dont know tupac.
If your mum dont know Micheal Jackson then she wont know any footballer you mentioned. Quit lying to yourself
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Where are you getting your figures from, your anus? How many people will watch him play in the stadium, thats what we are counting. And they are they are watching the team play but these people are watching only Beyonce perform live. Go and check how many views her videos have on youtube. olodo cheesy cheesy

2017 Champions League Final was watched by an estimated global TV audience of 350 million people according to
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-2017-champions-league-final-explainer

Beyonce Single ladies has garnerd nearly 600 million views on youtube alone. olodo, not to talk of her performances on award shows, etc
when He was unviel as a madrid player a full stadium went to see him only and even many have to stand outside watching TV of his unveiling. You are using youtube that i can watch a video over 10 times and still counting, you said they went to watch the team that means they will surely know ronaldo and even lesser players.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Yes some countries ban certain music from playing on the radio and football is not popular in every country, there are countries where football is not popular, india, US, and many other countries.
football Is not popular in india and USA? Do you know both countries have more than 60 football teams.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

If your mum dont know Micheal Jackson then she wont know any footballer you mentioned. Quit lying to yourself
she Dont know jackson but she knew all those player because my dad show the whole competition on TV. And the whole neighbourhood paraded till 2.AM Am telling you my mum cant forget that experience.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
This guy don run away
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
when He was unviel as a madrid player a full stadium went to see him only and even many have to stand outside watching TV of his unveiling. You are using youtube that i can watch a video over 10 times and still counting, you said they went to watch the team that means they will surely know ronaldo and even lesser players.
We are talking about people that paid top dollars to watch beyonce perform you are talking about a free unveiling of a new player? We are talking about people that paid to watch only beyonce perform, even if ronaldo does not play tonights match, people will still watch it regardless, here we are talking about an only beyonce show. Maybe by the time you watch a youtube video over 100 million times you will know what we are talking about. Maybe you will now see how pointless it is to compare beyonce and ronaldo
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
football Is not popular in india and USA? Do you know both countries have more than 60 football teams.
Football aka soccer is not popular in the US. America have their own football which is more popular than soccer in the US, likewise basketball and other sports and besides, US us not in question here, beyonce is a million times more popular than ronaldo in the us, we are talking about the world here. ALso, football is not popualar too in india, in india its all about cricket. You see you have a lot to learn before coming out to shout ronaldo is more popular than beyonce, they are not mates
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
This guy don run away
Lol.. you wish
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

We are talking about people that paid top dollars to watch beyonce perform you are talking about a free unveiling of a new player? We are talking about people that paid to watch only beyonce perform, even if ronaldo does not play tonights match, people will still watch it regardless, here we are talking about an only beyonce show. Maybe by the time you watch a youtube video over 100 million times you will know what we are talking about. Maybe you will now see how pointless it is to compare beyonce and ronaldo
Do you know how much those people pay to watch live match weekly and if they can watch match that means they will know him and do you how many stadium CR7 have played in? more than 50 stadium in different country and you bragging about beyonce in italy and we are talking about fame here not marketing, you said free unveiling, do you know how many jersey they sold in just 7 days? You can say other thing but Ronaldo is more famous.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Nostradamus: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
guy I have a feeling you just tell a lie.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Football aka soccer is not popular in the US. America have their own football which is more popular than soccer in the US, likewise basketball and other sports and besides, US us not in question here, beyonce is a million times more popular than ronaldo in the us, we are talking about the world here. ALso, football is not popualar too in india, in india its all about cricket. You see you have a lot to learn before coming out to shout ronaldo is more popular than beyonce, they are not mates
Bro you are just embarassing yourself here check your dictionary for the word POPULAR it doesnt mean it must be highly practise but be known, a country with over 60 football teams and football association and following FIFA rules, it might not be as practise as basketball but its popular.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by OVA200(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nostradamus:
guy I have a feeling you just tell a lie.
Bro It might look like a lie but it definitely not, my mum is not a modern woman she dont listen to music or watch ball, she dont browse too, she knew those player because of my dad and she knew Ronaldo because i took the last champions league final disc home. If you dont believe me does that means it is a must for everyone on earth to know him?
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by CecyAdrian(f): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
Bro you are just embarassing yourself here check your dictionary for the word POPULAR it doesnt mean it must be highly practise but be known, a country with over 60 football teams and football association and following FIFA rules, it might not be as practise as basketball but its popular.

Oga, America have their own kind of football, and it is more popular. Beyonce as an individual is more popular, famous, rich and wildly loved than Ronaldo. Please quit saying Football is more loved than music, it makes you look like an illiterate. Music cuts across language and culture! Most people sing songs in other languages that they don't even understand or speak. Football is only popular among a certain fraction of the world population but music covers all which why Beyonce reigns supreme over Ronaldo.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
Do you know how much those people pay to watch live match weekly and if they can watch match that means they will know him and do you how many stadium CR7 have played in? more than 50 stadium in different country and you bragging about beyonce in italy and we are talking about fame here not marketing, you said free unveiling, do you know how many jersey they sold in just 7 days? You can say other thing but Ronaldo is more famous.
STFU and stop talking like a drunk. I just showed you one stadium you think thats all, here's ONLY beyonce again performing in Brazil Stadium, Wembley Stadium and France Stadium, You think your ronaldo can pull this off. What a clown

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Yonce(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

I've been a fan of both for more than 10 years, in mainstream media, Beyonce might seem more popular, but outside media hype, (worldwide) Ronaldo is far more popular. He's idolized in the streets of Europe such that the average 5 year old kicking empty cans in the street knows his name, 50 year olds who have been involved in football since before he was born know his name.

Tonight is El clasico, the most watched football game worldwide, Ronaldo will be a big star in front of millions tonight. . . .even Beyonce performing at the SuperBowl half time show won't pull a huge crowd as Ronaldo would tonight.

Beyonce just seems more popular due to media hype and the fact that she has some of the loudest meanest fans. And because she's American
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yonce:

I've been a fan of both for more than 10 years, in mainstream media, Beyonce might seem more popular, but outside media hype, (worldwide) Ronaldo is far more popular. He's idolized in the streets of Europe such that the average 5 year old kicking empty cans in the street knows his name, 50 year olds who have been involved in football since before he was born know his name.

Tonight is El clasico, the most watched football game worldwide, Ronaldo will be a big star in front of millions tonight. . . .even Beyonce performing at the SuperBowl half time show won't pull a huge crowd as Ronaldo would tonight.

Beyonce just seems more popular due to media hype and the fact that she has some of the loudest meanest fans. And because she's American
Did you really say "even Beyonce performing at the SuperBowl half time show won't pull a huge crowd as Ronaldo would tonight?" The Superbowl is the highest watched single sporting event in the US. You people stay in Nigeria and view everything from your point of view because thats only what Nigerians know. Many people watching elclassico tonight will be watching for many reasons, some will be watching to see ronaldo, some messi, some, the team so dont make it look like its a ronaldo match. Ronaldo is no where near beyonce in popularity or fame. It's not even close to be debatable. Beyonce is popular because she is a mega pop star and you can never compare a mega pop star with a footballer whose fan base is very limited. She has far more fans than ronaldo. simple.
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Yonce(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Did you really say "even Beyonce performing at the SuperBowl half time show won't pull a huge crowd as Ronaldo would tonight?" The Superbowl is the highest watched single sporting event in the US. You people stay in Nigeria and view everything from your point of view because thats only what Nigerians know. Many people watching elclassico tonight will be watching for many reasons, some will be watching to see ronaldo, some messi, some, the team so dont make it look like its a ronaldo match. Ronaldo is no where near beyonce in popularity or fame. It's not even close to be debatable. Beyonce is popular because she is a mega pop star and you can never compare a mega pop star with a footballer whose fan base is very limited. She has far more fans than ronaldo. simple.

As a musician, she has a limited fan base, especially outside the English speaking countries. She's American, so she should have lots of active social media followers, she does, but not as much as Ronaldo. Ronaldo actually has thrice the number of total social media fans she has, I'm talking across twitter, Instagram and Facebook

The Superbowl is only watched in the US, El clasico will be watched worldwide tonight. . . also Ronaldo plays thrice a week for Real Madrid where at least 40,000 come to watch him every time, it could even be more sometimes.

He features in international competitions yearly, from Europa to The Champions League to The World Cup, these tornaments are highly anticipated by football fans worldwide. . .especially the world cup. Heck, Shakira featuring in the world cup singing the world cup song made her be the first spokesperson to reach a 100million likes on Facebook becuase of the fans she gained in the process. Imagine a top class footballer who is one of the most decorated player of the 21st century who regularly features in the tournament. . . Think fo the fans he'd have amassed (and haters too) and lastly, Football doesn't even have a language barrier as opposed to music.

Below is a screenshot from an American site, even they admit to Ronaldo being more International than Queen Bey. cheesy

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by fernandez1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultimateballer:

Musicians earn far more than footballers. Jay Z and Dr, Dre and Diddy are all more than 5 times richer than ronaldo, the richest footballer. Beyonce is richer than ronaldo.

Don't say that crap again....footballers money is annually while musician is seasonings!!!!
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by gideon1971(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
beyonce is not just twice more famous she is twice richer as well so u guys should just take some chill pill moreover from op way of calculating popularity then add the fans of everyone bey has ever featured nd people like kim k's fans cos they are friends and infact the whole of america, rubbish
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by gideon1971(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
OVA200:
i swear my mum and sister dont know any of the two but she knows many players abroad from atlanta 96 because of Nigeria impact. And you can ask any older person about Nigeria Vs India its still fresh in their memory
then your mum and sis need to be pop cultured
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yonce:

As a musician, she has a limited fan base, especially outside the English speaking countries. She's American, so she should have lots of active social media followers, she does, but not as much as Ronaldo. Ronaldo actually has thrice the number of total social media fans she has, I'm talking across twitter, Instagram and Facebook

The Superbowl is only watched in the US, El clasico will be watched worldwide tonight. . . also Ronaldo plays thrice a week for Real Madrid where at least 40,000 come to watch him every time, it could even be more sometimes.

He features in international competitions yearly, from Europa to The Champions League to The World Cup, these tornaments are highly anticipated by football fans worldwide. . .especially the world cup. Heck, Shakira featuring in the world cup singing the world cup song made her be the first spokesperson to reach a 100million likes on Facebook becuase of the fans she gained in the process. Imagine a top class footballer who is one of the most decorated player of the 21st century who regularly features in the tournament. . . Think fo the fans he'd have amassed (and haters too) and lastly, Football doesn't even have a language barrier as opposed to music.

Below is a screenshot from an American site, even they admit to Ronaldo being more International than Queen Bey. cheesy
You football fans are really crazy lol. Between football and music, which one does not have a language barrier? I posted photos of beyonce single handedly selling out football stadiums in non english speaking countries and you are still talking this nonsense of language. How can a normal human being compare football with music.Football is just one sports and there are many other big sports out there. You Nigerians think every country is passionate with only football like is obtainable here. You posted a screenshot with 51 votes from a nameless blog to justify your nonsense claim? You guys are unbelievable ignorant.
Besides, the superbowl is the highest watched sporting event in the US. It has more than four times viewership than the el classico.

also Ronaldo plays thrice a week for Real Madrid where at least 40,000 come to watch him every time, it could even be more sometimes.
40,000 people dont come to watch ronaldo play, they come to watch real madrid play afterall the same 40000 people still watch the match when ronaldo is on injury or doesn't play, whereas more than 50000 people came to watch beyonce perform in spain, france, england, brazil, italy etc. not to talk of US

Talking about social media, popularity is not judged by followers but engagement, people buy followers on social media. Beyonce has the most liked photo on instagram, thats what we call engagement. Beyonce and ronaldo posted the same photo of their twins on instagram, beyonce had more likes, over 10 million likes. If beyonce is more than 10 times bigger than shakira without performing at the world cup, what does that tell you, was it not black eyed peas that performed at champions league final.
You people need to expand your scope beyond football to learn other things. Beyonce is more than twice popular, famous and richer than ronaldo, its not close to be debatable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts / Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories / Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.