Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce (6376 Views)

I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira - Teni Apata Brags After A Complete Makeover / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Brags She Is More Beautiful Than Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
If you are saying football is male dominated then Beyonce is not relevant in non-english speaking countries. Can you yourself sing any popular French or Italian song but you can mention a lot of football players from those regions.
thats a fact not sentiments. lol.. Go to the avearge viewing center showing football matches and count how many females there lol.. Again, for example, despacito is the biggest song in the world right now, with over 3 billion views on youtube and it is not an english song. When Awilo was reigning in Nigeria, was he speaking english? lol
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by MrSarcasm(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2017
ultimateballer:

How did I miss this silly thread. Nigerians are really dumb. Beyonce is not only more popular than ronaldo, he is more than twice as popular. Jay Z is more than 5 times richer than ronaldo, beyonce is richer than ronaldo. You dumb football fans will sit in your villages and be comparing a footballer with a mega pop star whose music is played in every music station around the world. This just shows Nigerians are really dumb. foh
I wanted to ignore you but I just couldn't, how can you open your mouth and say Beyoncé is more popular than Ronaldo, Beyoncé is only more famous than Ronaldo, asides the US and Canada, Ronaldo dwarfs Beyoncé in every other country or continent in the world, football is universal, people Asia, South America, Africa and Europe, even North America follow football more than they follow music, how many of these people understand English to even know who Beyoncé is in the first place?

Facebook is an example of a universal app that's used everywhere in the world check their likes there, Ronaldo has 122m likes, Beyoncé has a miserly 62million, that's half of Ronaldo's followers. Now, not everyone has an internet enabled phone to follow Beyoncé, but everyone who has a TV knows what football is, and knows who the most famous sportsman (Ronaldo) is. All those Arabian countries where foreign songs are banned, do you think they'll know who beyonce is?
The number of people who watch him perform every week dwarfs the number of people who go to a beyonce concert. Ronaldo relates to both the younger generation to the older, beyonce only has the younger generation on her side.

Beyonce controls US, Ronaldo controls the world bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by ultimateballer: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2017
MrSarcasm:
[s]I wanted to ignore you but I just couldn't, how can you open your mouth and say Beyoncé is more popular than Ronaldo, Beyoncé is only more famous than Ronaldo, asides the US and Canada, Ronaldo dwarfs Beyoncé in every other country or continent in the world, football is universal, people Asia, South America, Africa and Europe, even North America follow football more than they follow music, how many of these people understand English to even know who Beyoncé is in the first place?

Facebook is an example of a universal app that's used everywhere in the world check their likes there, Ronaldo has 122m likes, Beyoncé has a miserly 62million, that's half of Ronaldo's followers. Now, not everyone has an internet enabled phone to follow Beyoncé, but everyone who has a TV knows what football is, and knows who the most famous sportsman (Ronaldo) is. All those Arabian countries where foreign songs are banned, do you think they'll know who beyonce is?
The number of people who watch him perform every week dwarfs the number of people who go to a beyonce concert. Ronaldo relates to both the younger generation to the older, beyonce only has the younger generation on her side.

Beyonce controls US, Ronaldo controls the world bro[/s]
I cant keep repeating myself to dummies, if you have not learned from what is on the thread then stick to your opinion. It is your opinion and not a fact. The fact is that Beyonce is more than twice more popular, richer and famous than ronaldo. bye
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by tourphland(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2017
MrSarcasm:
I wanted to ignore you but I just couldn't, how can you open your mouth and say Beyoncé is more popular than Ronaldo, Beyoncé is only more famous than Ronaldo, asides the US and Canada, Ronaldo dwarfs Beyoncé in every other country or continent in the world, football is universal, people Asia, South America, Africa and Europe, even North America follow football more than they follow music, how many of these people understand English to even know who Beyoncé is in the first place?

Beyonce controls US, Ronaldo controls the world bro
Also all those agberos wey no get phjone to browse are also ronaldo fans
Re: Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce by Deji124(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
gideon1971:
bey is not just more popular than each of them she is richer than all combined. the money bey made frm her formation tour was more than all these footballers made last year, google it
Guy we are not talking about money we are talking about the popularity,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Be a Brave Man: Fashion Designer Lloyd Klein Kissing Jocelyn Wildenstein / Uti Nwachukwu Not A Glo Ambassador' Glo Management / Instagram Slay Queen “nana” Flaunts Hot Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.