Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (31310 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Dnero5: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2010
Why is it dat when u dis virgin a girl u luv her more cos i just dis virgind agirl and luving her badly.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
She allowed you to infect her with your illiteracy? shocked shocked

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
Dnero5:

Why is it dat when u dis virgin a girl u luv her more cos i just dis virgind agirl and luving her badly.
everyone love a brand new thing, you just enter something no one has ever touch before grin

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Officerricky(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
Don't worry. Very soon, u're gonna get tired of poking the same hole every night!
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by amuki: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ Officerricky
saluts Shun Sir!
@ Poster u never tire?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by baybbootz(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
HA
another virgin related post, lol
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by zugoboss(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
I wonder why ladies get agitated by the word 'virgin'? It irritates them a lot especially on NL

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
so are you saying that because you took her virginity suddenly you love her more?!
i guess you must have been a virgin too?! the sensation of your first toto is getting to your head.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Udiculus(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hey guys,dis virginity of a thing is getting 2 much on nairaland,dont u have better things 2 post on dat thread called romance cos dis virginity of a thing is becoming over bearing nd unacceptable.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by lyfe(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
zugoboss:

I wonder why ladies get agitated by the word 'virgin'? It irritates them a lot especially on NL
Most ladies feel they were still one. They have used the opportunities and wish they could turn back the hands of time, but it is a sorry case.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
lyfe:

Most ladies feel they were still one. They have used the opportunities and wish they could turn back the hands of time, but it is a sorry case.

You were given fingers but a brain to direct them. Why do you always refuse to use it?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by zugoboss(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

You were given fingers but a brain to direct them. Why do you always refuse to use it?
This is exactly what I was talking about earlier on.Mention 'virgin' & they get so aggressive.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
zugoboss:

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier on.Mention 'virgin' & they get so aggressive.

Ahahaha! I laugh when I see fools trying to play intellectuals.

Try harder!
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by lyfe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Zugoboss
Do u study non-virgin psychology. Please why are they always furious on post like this.

@Michelin:
Well I can see You blew it God-knows-when to one smart *** lyke the poster, but you can still be a secondary Virgin
Ladies put you legs together for Jesus. grin   laughing in Java language.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
lyfe:

@Michelin:
Well I can see You blew it God-knows-when to one smart *** lyke the poster, but you can still be a secondary Virgin

You are not talking to a deeper life bigot, but to a lady who knows her worth. Mind you. I don't joke with my freedom of association. wink

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by zugoboss(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

You are not talking to a deeper life bigot, but to a lady who knows her worth. Mind you. I don't joke with my freedom of association. wink
michelin89:

Ahahaha! I laugh when I see fools trying to play intellectuals.

Try harder!
So just because of a 6 lettered word v-i-r-g-i-n u're already insulting me almost destroying ur keyboard out of fury, its like u had a sad experience with urs? Feel free to share with us,there is a shoulder to lean on.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
zugoboss:

So just because of a 6 lettered word v-i-r-g-i-n u're already insulting me almost destroying your keyboard out of fury, its like u had a sad experience with urs? Feel free to share with us,there is a shoulder to lean on.

Take lyfe as an example. He knows when to drop the ball.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by googles: 4:41am On Feb 08, 2010
[size=13pt]@ topic
Dnero5 : {thinking after intimacy } hmm this is my last bus-stop,my first virgin G/F !! hmm na die be this one o,
na to marry i dey, at least i can trust this one ***grinning from ear to ear***
virgin : hmm this thing sweet no be small o,what av i been waiting for all these days? i must try it with other guys to see
if twill get better cos this is goooooood  cheesy[/size]

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by daduke2k(m): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2010
My, did u just hit d nail on d head.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by sexyLeamon(f): 5:16am On Feb 08, 2010
michelin89:

She allowed you to infect her with your illiteracy? shocked shocked
chei grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by sunboy(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2010
Bros he go soon tire u, unless u guys are prepared to marry. If na still dating - courtship wahala, he go soon tire U,
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Girl846(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2010
zugoboss:

lyfe:

I am a girl, and I know many non-virgins will never admit this due to pride, but most non-virgins are resentful of virgins because virgins, unlike them, were able to keep themselves. They console themselves for their lack of control by lashing out and acting above it.
Virgins can always decide to become non-virgins (it takes only a few minutes after all) but non-virgins can NEVER get what they have squandered.

DO I SPEAK LIES??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2010
^^^ Some of us are actually non virgins by choice and have no regrets whatsoever! Now what I resent is people like you insinuating that that fact that I'm not a virgin means I lack self control! I can never get my virginity back, but I can say NO when I want to. I can go without sex for years and still have sex whenever I want to. It's called freedom. You should try it . . .

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Some of us are actually non virgins by choice and have no regrets whatsoever! Now what I resent is people like you insinuating that that fact that I'm not a virgin means I lack self control! I can never get my virginity back, but I can say NO when I want to. I can go without intimacy for years and still have intimacy whenever I want to. It's called freedom. You should try it . . .

OK.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2010
Girl846:

I am a girl, and I know many non-virgins will never admit this due to pride, but most non-virgins are resentful of virgins because virgins, unlike them, were able to keep themselves. They console themselves for their lack of control by lashing out and acting above it.
Virgins can always decide to become non-virgins (it takes only a few minutes after all) but non-virgins can NEVER get what they have squandered.

DO I SPEAK LIES??

no my dear , there's no iota of lie in what you've said. I completely concur with u.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2010
lyfe:

@Zugoboss
Do u study non-virgin psychology. Please why are they always furious on post like this.

@Michelin:
u may never understand bro, its a known fact that some ladies actually use their pride to earn a living in some european countries e.g Italy , thats the main reason y they go very aggressive when some people r appreciating virgins.

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2010
This virginity issue is overflogged on nairaland.if u disvirgin someone is it an award winning feat.people r busy makin money ur rejoicin over virginity.shioor
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by parable(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2010
i dnt believe in virginty.disvirgin her 2day nd she become wild 2moro or maybe not.likewise, some non-virgins can b more decent.jst give me a gal dat loves me nd i'm o.k

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by baybbootz(f): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2010

what is there to be agitated about?lmfao

see all the drama and arguments. undecided undecided
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Rooneyboy:

u may never understand bro, its a known fact that some ladies actually use their pride to earn a living in some european countries e.g Italy , thats the main reason y they go very aggressive when some people r appreciating virgins.

Like your mother, abi?

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by cantcme1: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
@michelin89
You r agresive you guys should take it easy with each other
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by baybbootz(f): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
i sugested to the moderators that a section should be created for virginity-too may posts.lol grin

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit