Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? (1759 Views)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by Sauron1: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMFAO grin grin grin grin
10P cake?
Now thats cheap, guess the guy that shops at one pound store for his girl is far better grin cheesy

Maybe. . . .maybe not!!!
U babes should realise there's credit crunch in the air.

Valentine should be about mutual understanding.
When there's no cash. . . . .Babes should settle for less.
What is wrong in us sharing a proper Boli n Epa?
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by KennyG6(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . there is a thread abt it here na grin grin

Stingy cheesy
i hear, all the gifts and blessings i have given since no do her?   wink
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by Tinksh(f): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2010
Valentines day is a crock. Girls that dont get anything whine and complain. No need to buy, just do something nice for each other, doesnt cost anything but i agree with everyone here, it shouldnt be just one day and cos you feel you have to cos its val day, silly!!
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by ayettymama(f): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2010
im guessin the complaints are from;

the cheap

the manless

or the ones wiv the cheap men??

tongue
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by KennyG6(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

im guessin the complaints are from;

the cheap

the manless

or the ones wiv the cheap men??

tongue

whatever!!
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by ayettymama(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2010
lokl

its tru

im the lucky one

im gonna go out and spend money

and get exactly what i want!!

and i dont even have a man!!!

and if i feel like

i will go clubbin and pop sum bottles too!!

wivout a man!!

ahilst u are all here complaining!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by Kunbee: 3:41am On Feb 09, 2010
I am not buying any gift for any man, he is gonna be showering me with gifts and cash instead cool
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by tkb417(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2010
The guys are feeling the heat right about now You had one year to plan this whole thing so dont fook up now. Either you choose to remain single or you get with the program

whats there to plan
got it outsourced to some ladies who are into events and stuffs.

the headache of plannin isnt mine
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by H2O2: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2010
tkb417:

whats there to plan
got it outsourced to some ladies who are into events and stuffs.

the headache of plannin isnt mine
Lol abi o
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by tkb417(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2010
H2O2:

Lol abi o
how are u goin to cope
i heard u have 3 babes waiting for u cheesy
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by H2O2: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Make that 0. No val for me. I'll be making love to my books.
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by baybbootz(f): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2010
heard u have 3 babes waiting for u
player alertttt shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by H2O2: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2010
baybbootz:

player alertttt shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol , I beg your pardon? I beg to differ. Oya give me your number and I will prove it to you grin .
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by tkb417(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2010
H2O2:

Make that 0. No val for me. I'll be making love to my books.
hehehe
ok then; ill ask u on the 15th
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by baybbootz(f): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Lol , I beg your pardon? I beg to differ. Oya give me your number and I will prove it to you
number ke?
dnt worry il help you to differ.goes to get a chick-tionary tongue tongue tongue
Re: Valentines Day--only Men Have To Buy Gifts, Or Women Have To Also Buy Gifts? by charlie34: 12:58pm On May 26, 2022
Men are difficult to buy for, but there are several gift ideas you can choose from. You can find a great gift for a guy at any price range. It's even more meaningful if you choose a gift that's personalized. Find more interesting information about Clearance Deals | DadShop here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shortage Is An Assumption / Ekaete Don Finish Me Ooo! / How Would You Treat Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.