Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss (15314 Views)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / Npower Agro 2017 Come In Here / Npower Agro Delta State Whatapp Group Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by profike91: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bigman68:
Wrote mine two hours back and also selected my device.good luck to those that are yet to write
how many questions for each attempt
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by boyo123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bari22:
This is to remind Npower Agro applicants that their assessment test starts today and is expected to end 1st august 2017.
For those who applied for Npower Agro, the process is now slightly different from the previous.
If your BVN records match your application, when you log in, it will state the time you can log in to write your assessment test.
See the image below.
As usual log into https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php to write your test.

For more information visit www.naijinfos.com/2017/07/n-power-agro-assessment-test-starts.html?m=1
hello i am not able to log in although i registered on july 14 and i am sure of my bvn that it is correct

hope no problem
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by skyhigh14(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please how many questions?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by mayyorr01(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
hello pls I have been trying to log in but it keep shown invalid login... pls what do I do oo?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
boyo123:

hello i am not able to log in although i registered on july 14 and i am sure of my bvn that it is correct

hope no problem
Your test will come up after, n teach
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did mine few minutes ago.. I didnt get text anyway. attepted d questions and selected my device. Good luck to those that are yet to do. Ow! i gues i screen shot all d questions self
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
JPENG:
Did mine few minutes ago..
I didnt get text anyway.
attepted d questions and selected my device.
Good luck to those that are yet to do.
Ow! i gues i screen shot all d questions self
Pls the screen shot grin
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
JPENG:
Did mine few minutes ago..
I didnt get text anyway.
attepted d questions and selected my device.
Good luck to those that are yet to do.
Ow! i gues i screen shot all d questions self
Screen shot plssssss grin
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nizguy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lindons:
I have written the test today. I didn't receive any text message. Questions were okay. 20 minutes for each section. No question on Agriculture. At the end I selected the device I want and submitted. I was not interested in the numbers of questions per section.

pls do someone need to select his/her device first before the test??
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by onuwaje(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
ikbnice:
how does one select the device?
Click on the ticked box
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Dajipatrick(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
I login my dashbroad was open and they said that my test comment today and close by 31st of july please. I need some to help me login with system because i could not open it on my phone
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bari22: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dajipatrick:
I login my dashbroad was open and they said that my test comment today and close by 31st of july please. I need some to help me login with system because i could not open it on my phone

that phone you use to open the site, can't you use use it to write the test?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Dajipatrick(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bari please help me to answer to open it and answer it please a m using a java phone x
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nizguy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
onuwaje:
Written mine

More of English and a question concerning the coat of arms of Nigeria..
I hope i am d only one who selected samsung device o grin

pls help a brother, will u first of all select ur device before the test?? cos mine is tomorrow, just logged in now and i clicked on select device it brought out options like samsung and zinox etc but for the test they said tomorrow hope it will affect me??
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by onuwaje(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nizguy:

pls help a brother, will u first of all select ur device before the test?? cos mine is tomorrow, just logged in now and i clicked on select device it brought out options like samsung and zinox etc but for the test they said tomorrow hope it will affect me??
I wrote ma test first tho.
And selected my device shortly after
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Dajipatrick(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Can i write my test tommorow because i just find that just now please
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Naijazure: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg how many questions are there in the test nah?

I just saw 11
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Skyscape: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
On my Review, I saw NOT PERMITED. What does that mean?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bari22: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dajipatrick:
Bari please help me to answer to open it and answer it please a m using a java phone x
let's talk tomorrow, I can help you not bad
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by phemsie(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just selected my preferred tab now only to discover that my test comes up in 1 hour's time . hope I won't be penalised for putting the cart before the horse.

I have finally written the test. Thanks all
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by obalolaunited(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bigman68:
Wrote mine two hours back and also selected my device.good luck to those that are yet to write

Pls did you select the device b4 or after the test
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Omaa34(f): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2017
For invalid log in, keep trying
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nizguy(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2017
onuwaje:

I wrote ma test first tho.
And selected my device shortly after

thanks dear.

forgive me for spying at ur dp

too cute for my liking tho. shocked
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by OlaRolls(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by onuwaje(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Nizguy:

thanks dear.

forgive me for spying at ur dp

too cute for my liking tho. shocked

What dp and why u calling a fellow dude "dear"?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Joefixy(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Bari22:
This is to remind Npower Agro applicants that their assessment test starts today and is expected to end 1st august 2017.
For those who applied for Npower Agro, the process is now slightly different from the previous.
If your BVN records match your application, when you log in, it will state the time you can log in to write your assessment test.
See the image below.
As usual log into https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/index.php to write your test.

For more information visit www.naijinfos.com/2017/07/n-power-agro-assessment-test-starts.html?m=1
That means there are not going to send us message.. Before i tried login but it is showing invalid login, yesterday night i did and it went through showing me that it is starting on 26th Wednesday by 12:05am..please anyone that have written should tell us about the assessment so that we can have idea of what we are going to face
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by nkemjacob2(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
I done write my own. If N power mark my script fairly, them suppose call me.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Femorama: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
[img][/img]In the beginning the street was too noisy, but now I_____________to it
a) Used
b) am used

Please the correct answer?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by NigeriaB(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
plse guys..how do I select device? I hv written d test but din see any option of dat nature.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by timibare(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
I jes wrote mine, success to everyone!!!!
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by EFGH: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2017
skyhigh14:
Please how many questions?

Mine was just eleven questions o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Is Recruiting / Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job? / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.