Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss (15319 Views)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / Npower Agro 2017 Come In Here / Npower Agro Delta State Whatapp Group Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by yusods(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Is it compulsory to write the two tests?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Femorama:
[img][/img]In the beginning the street was too noisy, but now I_____________to it
a) Used
b) am used

Please the correct answer?

b) am used

2 Likes

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Raintaker(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2017
yusods:
which 2 tests .
No be only one?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Bari22: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
yusods:
what do you mean by two tests
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by onuwaje(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
yusods:

The two attempts u saw there are just incase ur first test didn't make sense results wise
U can have a second chance to rewrite it again so don't just goan waste d chance
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Omaa34:
Pls the screen shot grin
drop ur mail.. will send dem to u.. d questions are very simple
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by slimmestify(f): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Please help...I register mine July 12..I tried logging in for d test..its saying invalid login..Nd am sure of my bvn n phone number
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by hadjipapiey(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
onuwaje:
Written mine

More of English and a question concerning the coat of arms of Nigeria..
I hope i am d only one who selected samsung device o grin

You're not faa
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by hadjipapiey(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2017
profike91:
I wrote mine some minutes ago with my android. I saw only eleven questions in each attempt. I hope am in line

Yes you are..

I wrote mine too not long ago

Questions quite friendly
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by hadjipapiey(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
[b]Written and as well picked my preferred device.

Abeg zinox still dey exist?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by hadjipapiey(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Written and as well picked my preferred device.

� Simple you'll call them? grin

Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by hadjipapiey(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
angry
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Monocrotophos: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2017
pls confirm, last set were asked to answer up to 50 questions, this is only 11 questions. Has anyone clicked that quiz navigation box to see if it takes one to the next section? or are they just initial 11 questions without any more to be answered?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Joefixy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
profike91:
I wrote mine some minutes ago with my android. I saw only eleven questions in each attempt. I hope am in line
Same as mine just eleven questions, i also did d second attempt still eleven questions after I submitted it i saw finish and not permitted as review.. Please can someone help me out was the meaning of Not Permitted on the review
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Analee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
drjustice17:

which kind question be that. since you were born, Hv u heard, Nigeria flag is bn celebrate .
my dear na so i c am oo,bt i big pass dem,cos av finished d test,selectd ma device yesternite.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Analee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
hadjipapiey:

You're not faa
i also selectd samsung
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Analee(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Joefixy:

Same as mine just eleven questions, i also did d second attempt still eleven questions after I submitted it i saw finish and not permitted as review.. Please can someone help me out was the meaning of Not Permitted on the review
4 me,as i finished answerin d questions,i stil wen bak to check if d answers given wer correct tru dat preview
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Joefixy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Skyscape post=58832832]On my Review, I saw NOT PERMITED. What does that mean?[/quote
Same here as well because of the NOT PERMITTED on the review I did second attempt till the same thing, please can someone explain to us
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Femorama: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Joefixy post=58847321][/quote]
Hope you tap to submit the quiz and sure it was submitted
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by writeobi1: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
So what happens after writing the text, or Wat are we expected to do or hope for
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by rubi96(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
@Npowerng, for those of us getting the "invalid login, try again' error message, what's our fate?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by rubi96(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
rubi96:
@Npowerng, for those of us getting the "invalid login, try again' error message, despite having the correct phone number and BVN, what's our fate?
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by kayb12(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am 110% sure that my BVN match my application.My BVN:22170064312.Phone No:08038579404.N-agro-2017-0000053189-84. I registered 1st day June 15th 2017.. Kindly work on it so i can answer my quiz test. Thanks and God bless N-Power Team.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by writeobi1: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
After the test Wat are we expecting next please inbox me on writeobi@gmail.com
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by writeobi1: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
After the afro text Wat shud we be expecting next guys answer
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Stormyweather(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Those of you getting invalid login details, when did you register? I think that's why. Those of you that want to view status, npower does not allow that. That's why you get the not permitted message.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
writeobi1:
After the afro text Wat shud we be expecting next guys answer

the stipends, I pray
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by chukzyb2: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
A school in Abuja needs the services of the following 1. CCA/MUSIC Teacher 2. PHE Teacher 3. ICT Officer 4. Librarian 5. Store Keeper Qualification B.Sc, HND, B.Ed Also they need the services of 1. Gardener 2. Minder 3. Chief Security Officer(CSO) Interested candidates should forward the CV to midipreconsult@gmail.com on or before 31st July 2017. Stating the position applied for as SUBJECT of the mail
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
hadjipapiey:

Written and as well picked my preferred device.

� Simple you'll call them? grin

why screenshot and expose these questions publicly like this? Are you aware that some N-power officials are on nairaland? When others wrote theirs, did you see any screenshot like this?

Please modify and delete.
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by god2good: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
kayb12:
Am 110% sure that my BVN match my application.My BVN:22170064312.Phone No:08038579404.N-agro-2017-0000053189-84. I registered 1st day June 15th 2017.. Kindly work on it so i can answer my quiz test. Thanks and God bless N-Power Team.
Don't ever write ur bvn no any platform again. my 2cent
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by ojun50(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Still can't logged in oh
my ref 2017-000002363534-14
who ever is in charge should help oh
Npower Agro
Re: Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss by xavi4chizzy: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
JPENG:

drop ur mail.. will send dem to u.. d questions are very simple
... Dis my mail.. mido4chizzy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job? / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ / Interview Invitation By Mandos Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.