Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (69381 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Stallione(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:

Who asked you

Your opinion is as same as femi adesina own
Hahahahaha,thank u for the epic response grin
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by SELFmade7(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stallione:
Hahahahaha,thank u for the epic response grin

Heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Stallione(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
;Dis he using soap or vaseline crew shocked
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by cameeeeel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Na him babe dey take the picture.
intellectual of you

1 Like

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Opeakins(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
E hasn't seen missing rib
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by williamstd(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
chai! soo this thing made front page
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by NaoSlay: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Photoshop grin

Notice the man very well , he is standing at the back of the women (his legs) , how come his hand is at the front grin angry
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by purityval(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
that dude is ...... the happiest amongst them.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Rayconcept(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
He be gay
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by WHOcarex: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na him babe dey take the picture
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by WHOcarex: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Na him babe dey take the picture.
Wow. How come we said the same thing same way? grin
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by ogawisdom(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dude is gay grin grin grin
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
WHOcarex:
Wow. How come we said the same thing same way? grin
lol.....it happens
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by staiwo46(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
JosWatchDog:
This photo of a man standing alone while his other friends are busy with their woman has broken the internet.

As seen on the photo, every man with his own woman kissing as they pose for a photo shoot. But our guy has no choice than to stand alone posing to the camera.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/see-viral-photo-of-man-standing-alone.html

grin grin angry
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
POSSIBLE REASONS HE IS BOOLESS.

...Dude is quite dark, I guess women have a hard time seeing him.
Solution: Wear bright colours.

...He has realised how overrated modern relationships are cheesy :DI
Solution: Try again, this time he should make sure he is deserving of what he wants to attract.

...His bae is out of town.
Solution: Nil.

...He is broke and the girls he has been approaching think broke guys shouldn't be in a relationship...let alone having erections. Orgasm is a luxury, they can't afford it.
Solution: Hustle, then place one bundle of $100 on his forehead to increase his visibility.

...He is boring and can't get or keep a bae down.
Solution: He should work on other desirable qualities.

...He is gay and doesn't wanna spoil a 'heterosexual' picture.
Solution: Nairaland elders would help with this.

I hope he has a boo in the next group picture...Bye.

Another possible reason could be that he is tired of the antics of slay mamas and decided that he has had enough. His posture is even a clue.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Onyenna(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

...He has realised how overrated modern relationships are cheesy cheesy
Solution: Try again, this time he should make sure he is deserving of what he wants to attract.

...He is broke and the girls he has been approaching think broke guys shouldn't be in a relationship...let alone having erections. Orgasm is a luxury, they can't afford it.
Solution: Hustle, then place one bundle of $100 on his forehead to increase his visibility.

..or maybe his girlfriend is behind the Camera; taking the lovely pix....
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stallione:
He can break ur virginity and u'l become his boo and both of u will leave happily ever after grin
OMG shocked
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
So what about this photo has 'broken' the world wide web? Mscheeeew. Bloggers and useless news.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Drabrah(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mhen! Na this one dem dey call "Kissing Spree"
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by MrHenshaw: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
JosWatchDog:
This photo of a man standing alone while his other friends are busy with their woman has broken the internet.

As seen on the photo, every man with his own woman kissing as they pose for a photo shoot. But our guy has no choice than to stand alone posing to the camera.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/see-viral-photo-of-man-standing-alone.html

How is it your business?Do you know whether he is the moderator or an Umpire on who kiss better program.
Minding your business is not too much of a request.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

color blindness: he's on bright color already.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
/HE MIGHT BE BORN AGAIN.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by longerthroat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
NA ONLY AM COME NOTICE/POSE FOR THE CAMERA... BROS KPELE
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
eleojo23:
Who do you guys think took the picture?

It was his boo!

His boo took the picture!
nice one
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by yinkslinks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
His getting married.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by davidif: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
eleojo23:
Who do you guys think took the picture?

It was his boo!

His boo took the picture!

Right?

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by preccy69(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

pls I need to knw wot colour is brighter Dan wyt
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by deborsky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=JosWatchDog post=58815111]This photo of a man standing alone while his other friends are busy with their woman has broken the internet.

@op pls wat is d name of the app that u used in drawing that arrow and writings on the picture? Thanks
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Interesting!!
hello? cheesy

preccy69:
pls I need to knw wot colour is brighter Dan wyt
That he is wearing white in an obviously planned picture, does it mean he wears them outside? Or does it mean he shouldn't keep on wearing them? wink

CheedyJ:

So, d white he's wearing isn't bright enuf abi..
Make im dey wear am everyday tongue
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by LordOfNaira: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
hello? cheesy
grin You remember me?
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin You remember me?
Stop that jor angry
Abi I get amnesia...
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Quinblis: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Exactly the pic I took with my colleagues during our get together..... God will Make everything beautiful in his time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.