Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. (4619 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dantedasz:

Actually the question is-"Are you still a moderator?"
The answer is-"NO!"
You were sacked! Whether verbal or written,You were sacked for your incompetence and inability to realise you were a mere employee and not the owner of the forum.
Get a job. Nairaland is not the only job in the world. shocked

grin so she was once a Mod? shocked
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by sisisioge: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, I showed them shege na, which is why they are still smarting in pain years on. Even when the forum owner came out to tell them I walked away from the job, they try to make themselves feel better by insisting to themselves I was 'sacked'.

Let them continue obssessing over me while I use them to amuse myself

You're no longer a mod? No wonder, you mouth goes to the gutters without sweats these days...mydd should start arresting you I swearit grin

You were a brilliant mod though, heads correct well well during your era grin grin

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:
Ishilove, you've got so many bitter kids fixated by you on this forum. It's been 2yrs you cease from being a Mod, yet they can't get over it. They still wail as if it was yesterday. Even people who got sacked by Shell see space faint and recover. Hmmmmm
You go don show dem sheyghe.

Another ishilove moniker

grin grin
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
sisisioge:

You're no longer a mod? No wonder, you mouth goes to the gutters without sweats these days...mydd should start arresting you I swearit grin

You were a brilliant mod though, heads correct well well during your era grin grin
2 years and counting grin

Modding was so restricting because I had to swallow so many retorts but once I liberated myself... you know the rest cheesy

Thanks for the compliments dear
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Another ishilove moniker

grin grin
Chai, Ishilove dey frighten hell out of you.

Analice here. Analicendum107 is banned for one month for posting off topic.so, yeah. It's me not Ishilove.

Dis guy sef angry

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is a very good article op. Thank you.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Analice here. Analicendum107 is banned for one month for posting off topic.so, yeah. It's me not Ishilove.

Dis guy sef angry
You don't know the half of it
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Dis guy sef angry

Who no know say Analice and ishilove be one na fool
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Who no know say Analice and ishilove be one na fool
Okay Logicboy.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dantedasz:

No wonder.
So she was talking to herself. Pathetic. No wonder the administrator had to sack her and she was on her knees begging like a bytch pleading for reinstatement.
You sound bitter. Don't let your useless hatred choke you to death.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Okay Logicboy.

Shut up. We know you are ishilove.

Here is a secret- ishilove's monikers always praise her in a biased way. Her friends praise her but also mention her bad mouth
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Here is a secret- ishilove's monikers always praise her in a biased way. Her friends praise her but also mention her bad mouth

The ghost of ishilove is haunting you terribly. Both people are obviously not the same. Do not hang yourself over the fear of ishilove. She is an adorable sister and not your mortal enemy.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

At least she has friends, do you? Hahahahahahaha. Bitter boy in a man's body.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

The ghost of ishilove is haunting you terribly. Both people are obviously not the same. Do not hang yourself over the fear of ishilove. She is an adorable sister and not your mortal enemy.

And how would you know that? I see through your facade. Joker
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

And how would you know that? I see through your facade. Joker

Ishilove is not as vocal as Analice on Christian issues. Analice and the way she talks cannot be ishilove based on the way ishilove talks.

I have researched both monikers and you should do same. Shame no dey catch you say woman dey put this Kind fear in you.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

Ishilove is not as vocal as Analice on Christian issues. Analice and the way she talks cannot be ishilove based on the way ishilove talks.

I have researched both monikers and you should do same. Shame no dey catch you say woman dey put this Kind fear in you.

Lol..

How long have you been on nairaland? Joker
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Smh. Logicboy aka Jackbizzle give it a rest, abi you no dey taya? I am ready to bury the hatchet if you are because person dey grow pass some nonsense. I no get your kain boundless energy for fight again.

I wish you the best.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Smh. Logicboy aka Jackbizzle give it a rest, abi you no dey taya? I am ready to bury the hatchet if you are because person dey grow pass some nonsense. I no get your kain boundless energy for fight again.

I wish you the best.

I wish you the best. Now tell your "friends" to back off.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Nah. Handle your own _shit yourself. You started it so you will end it.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Nah. Handle your own _shit yourself. You started it so you will end it.

Still a douchebag.

F4ck off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Still a douchebag.

F4ck off

^ ^

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisisioge:

True? I miss her tenor oo. The guy there now allows them misbehave too much.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

Leave that one sir. He is a boyman.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

H
Bu hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lily livered sisi grin begging a woman to fight his battles.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

^ ^
Imagine this boy as someone's husband. You'd have a fight, he will hang on it till thy kingdom come. cry

Na who God go punish as wife for this boy o, oh Gosh angry
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Lily livered sisi grin begging a woman to fight his battles.

Troll harder
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Imagine this boy as someone's husband. You'd have a fight, he will hang on it till thy kingdom come. cry

The irony. Ishilove is single. You are single.

I'm married. grin
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Lmao! He'd prolly nag the woman half to death cheesy

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

The irony. Ishilove is single. You are single.

I'm married. grin
Yeah, right. Married to Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah, right. Married to Jesus cheesy

He sounds like someone who just barely escaped his teen years. He is definitely not married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! / Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.