Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,036 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. (4973 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! He'd prolly nag the woman half to death cheesy
Seriously now, this guy nags for all Africans
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

The irony. Ishilove is single. You are single.

I'm married. grin
Who is the unfortunate woman? O lawd!!!!!. I really pity her, ma abasi
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Lmao
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 4:55am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

If you had some sense, you would have kept quiet in reflection.

Rather than pity people you don't know. Pity yourself. You and ishilove need to realise that lonely old women are the worst as they are bitter to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

If you had some sense, you would have kept quiet in reflection.

Rather than pity people you don't know. Pity yourself. You and ishilove need to realise that lonely old women are the worst as they are bitter to the end.
Logicboy, i'd rather be single and lonely 10times over than to be with a nagging bitter vindictive child like you. Wait!!!! No, Children forgives easily.

And am not joking right now.

Jackie, i have been on NL for years, i discovered you in 'None-Christian Chatbok Sticky', i always wondered who this kind person fit be in real life. For years you have be taunting a girl. Even if she did something wrong to you, as a man shouldn't you let it go? Were you the only one affected back then? Why haven't you seen the need to let it go? Instead you rally around soliciting support from low lives like you to join forces with you to troll her everywhere in NL.
She, a girl, saw the need to sue for a truce, but no, you can't let a grudge of so many years to go. Why?

You be winch? am inclined to believe you be winch.

Who married you must be really desperate to marry anything male, because not every male is a man. Pullllliiissssssss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ranchhoddas: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Who no know say Analice and ishilove be one na fool
You sure about that?
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Logicboy, i'd rather be single and lonely 10times over than to be with a nagging bitter vindictive child like you. Wait!!!! No, Children forgives easily.

Jackie, i have been on NL for years, i discovered you in 'None-Christian Chatbok Sticky', i always wondered who this kind person fit be in real life. For years you have be taunting a girl. Even if she did something wrong to you, as a man shouldn't you let it go? Were you the only one affected back then? Why haven't you seen the need to let it go? Instead you rally around soliciting support from low lives like you to join forces with you to troll her everywhere in NL.
She, a girl, saw the need to sue for a truce, but no, you can't let a grudge of so many years to go. Why?

Who married you must be really desperate to marry anything male, because not every male is a man. Pullllliiissssssss.

WTF!!!!!

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Just look at the epistle you are writing over ishilove's matter. Madam, go and think of your life. Why you and ishilove are alone. Why you guys have sharp mouths for thrash talking.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by Ishilove: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Analice, mercy, please show him mercy because this just too brutal!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Analice, mercy, please show him mercy because this just too brutal!!!!!!! cheesy
Imagine this Child even allowing the thought to cross his mind that am single so shd hope to be with a male (because he is far less than man) like him.

This parochial Lilliputian bickering worp. Shiiit. With him, i will die single and very very happy.

Any woman sharing a home with this kid will be in perpetual torture.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just look at the epistle you are writing over ishilove's matter. Madam, go and think of your life. Why you and ishilove are alone. Why you guys have sharp mouths for thrash talking.
Trash talking? I just got it up to here with your insecurities.

Get a grip of your life and try to be a better male, if you can't be a man. It's not compulsory for everyone to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Get a grip of your life and try to be a better male, if you can't be a man. It's not compulsory for everyone to be a man.

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by butterflylion: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Imagine this Child even allowing the thought to cross his mind that am single so shd hope to be with a male (because he is far less than man) like him.

This parochial Lilliputian bickering worp. Shiiit. With him, i will die single and very very happy.

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

It seems I am getting to you. No more epistle trash talk.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Liliputian?

Only razz Nigerians and people who want to sound smarter than they are use that word.

Ishilove level of razzness

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Liliputian?

Only razz Nigerians and people who want to sound smarter than they are use that word.

Ishilove level of razzness
You are a lilliputian in your faculties, that's what that means. See is calling someone razz. Hahahhahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by 701ecilana: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

It seems I am getting to you. No more epistle trash talk.

I will take ishiloves advice and ignore you, you are not worth the time.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

You are a lilliputian in your faculties, that's what that means. See is calling someone razz. Hahahhahahahahaha.

Lilliputian means "small".

It is not really appropriate for the context. Razz.
Re: Practical Ways For A Christian And Others To Get In Shape. by JackBizzle: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

I will take ishiloves advice and ignore you, you are not worth the time.

I got to you. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Science And Religion - A Conflict Or Harmony? / Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association / Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.