Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt (45030 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by CltrAltDel: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is serious o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by MrCork: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.

Impressive!

story...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by badmrkt(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm so stunned and disappointed I don't know what to say.

I'm happy I'm an atheist
and what are you doing on a religious thread?
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by batista181(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin cheesy I wish our Heart is good like this this country will be a better place
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Icon4s(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor no was miss that Sunday's offering.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by aktolly54(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is foolishness angry

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by kaydp: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
I find this funny. So what would be the implication of using another venue that's not waterlogged tentatively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Reggiz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by 0b100100111: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeanDada1:

Worshiping with electrical appliances connected in water? OK o... They've forgotten the high risk of electrocution.

Leave there lots!

They think holy spirit can cure electrocution!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by rchilee: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Little electricity spark or something, they are dead. They ain't even scared of any hidden animal that night be lurking in the stagnant water. Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by okenwaa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Noted by God....
He's gonn pay y'all back real good.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.

Impressive!

Love of God ke? Pastor must chop; if service no hold how he go collect thite and offering?
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by MadCow1: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hope Jesus will cure the craw-craw that is loading on their skins..

Utter foolishness. If the Pastor was really a Man of God, He would send them home rather than endanger their lives all for his greed of collecting offering and tithe.

All it would have taken for this foolishness to go South is one live wire falling into that water BAM!! They are all dead and people will be blaming President Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by osuofia2(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:
Mtcheww undecided olodo people
Nice hair style mami.....
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Icon4s post=58827451]Pastor no was miss that Sunday's offering.[/quote

For wia. The man don budget that sunday's offering and thite.

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by MadCow1: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
kaydp:
I find this funny. So what would be the implication of using another venue that's not waterlogged tentatively

The Bitchass Pastor would have to pay for the venue and that will cut into the total amount of offering he will take home. angry

3 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by StakerLives(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
cool

it pains me to see that you have decided to be stupid all the time or arent you educated enough to note that flood is a natural cause and spares no man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
one word
IGNORANCE
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
While their faith is inspiring, they should also apply wisdom. Service on a day like this should be made very short.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Shiitposter: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

it pains me to see that you have decided to be stupid all the time or arent you educated enough to note that flood is a natural cause and spares no man

Yeah, blocking a drainage with dirt and houses is completely natural.

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Martin0(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm happy I'm an atheist
eh atheistshocked
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by HayZee06(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is jst pure lack of common sense, why would dey deep dia legs in that dirty water all in d name of worshiping eh undecided ....wen series of infections fall on dem dey will still say its frm God angry
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Kylekent59: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's not all about worshipping in the church,paying tithe,offering. It is all about a pure heart.
When you are pure in heart,heaven is thy calling
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obataokenwa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm happy I'm an atheist
You don't believe in God? Chai.
Do more research about him with a neutral mind, maybe u will see reasons to love Him. I feel like crying just that you ignored the Almighty. Please, consider Him again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Ospic2014: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Profkenny1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Their ever-incompetent god couldn't stop flooding, yet simpletons and morons went ahead to worship IT!

Indeed, Africa has no hope! cry cry
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by salford: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
madness
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by patola080(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
hahaha if anyone tell you that u get brain dat person is telling lies how can you say dat to God, but if it is dat fool KANU dat do dis u re going to b happy abi
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by stGabrielo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
moral; worship God in any circumstances for ye don't know the last one.....
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obataokenwa(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:
I hope Jesus will cure the craw-craw that is loading on their skins..

Utter foolishness. If the Pastor was really a Man of God, He would send them home rather than endanger their lives all for his greed of collecting offering and tithe.

All it would have taken for this foolishness to go South is one live wire falling into that water BAM!! They are all dead and people will be blaming President Buhari.

Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by GoodMuyis(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

He is your father show respect joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.