Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt (45027 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2017
obinna58:

Really?
Am still in my early 20s grin grin grin grin
Nice talking with you papa

Any day man. Enjoy your youth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by SAVAGEBETS: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.

Impressive!

says who? which God? All for the Sunday collection, "it's Sunday byitches, pay up". These men of God-sorry money are just finessing.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Hakeem3(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2017
;Dpastor b like; this rain thinks it can stop me from collecting today's tithe.. mbanuu! I must collect my entitlement .
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
obinna58:

Dreams mostly comes as a reflection of life experiences, stories, movies, etc
now religion hacked ur mind both spiritually/dreams/reallife making u understand that with the help of Jesus you overpower any sort spiritual attack which aren't real
Jesus helps u in dreams because u believed Jesus is ur helper.
Do u know u can play/command/kill/become demons, monsters, ghosts while in dream if u choose to, these are creatures that doesn't really exist but religion made u see them as ur enemy in order to boast the existence of religion
I'm only telling u that dreams are mind play and can be directed in any favour u wish, directing them the choice must be made in reality b4 sleeping off(i mean with serious focus and determination) (Dreamhacking)
Most Atheists knew all this that's why bad dreams isn't necessary to them Cos it's just being crazy
Dreams can only torment u if u choose

Continue wallowing in your ignorance. That is what atheists do best. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Continue wallowing in your ignorance. That is what atheists do best. Goodluck!
Give me a reason why I would take u serious
Ur name says it all
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by edkai: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good evening nairalanders...please pardon me everyone for posting this here. I need a favour from you guys.Please help me provide some support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. Today is the last day of voting. This is very urgent She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2017
obinna58:

Give me a reason why I would take u serious
Ur name says it all
What does moniker have to do with the topic of discussion? You lack words abeg. Just give up.

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 2:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

What does moniker have to do with the topic of discussion? You lack words abeg. Just give up.
On what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.