Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (68045 Views)

Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku / FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
He dare not be on the plane if he is selected to be part of the delegate. Of what relevance will it be? You can't pay a solidarity visit to your arch enemy or rival. It's never happened......
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by manubuikep(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
that's a welcome development, to the doubt on Nigerians mind about the health of the president.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
fayose is a snare to buhari and a.p.c so they will not allow him to go there not even in their dream.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
He'd expose everything
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

You have nothing that will interest me so thanks but no thanks undecided. I see that your delusions of grandeur are in full effect today but I suppose that a Lord of the WC and what goes in it is still a Lord so... undecided
Just shush it & wait for it. Don't let your troubled zone control your imagination.

It will interest you I guess...
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ezebest77: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Someone like Fayose would paradoxically have added more creditability to whatever political capital they hope to gain
na grammar u dey speak abi?
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by wolegold1: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good update.

Cc: ipork miscreants.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ngozi123(f): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Just shush it & wait for it. Don't let your troubled zone control your imagination.

It will interest you I guess...

You're starting to sound like your mentally-imbalanced other monikers now... isn't this account supposed to be your 'sane' one?

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
And someone said Buhari is a yahoo boy, I didn't believe it...
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Limitednow:
So the presidency has become the mouth piece of governors to be announcing when they are to travel?

Garba should swear that the presidency did not influence the picking of the visiting team lemme see.

In Southeast, why pick Umahi? Why not Either Obiano of Anambra or Ugwuanyi of Enugu?

Una never tell us wetin una dey hide!
Why did you not suggest your father and nnamdi kanu among the delegation?since you have nothing to say, he goat just accept the truth that news is paining you.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by ken4jj(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
I dont even know the essence of this trip. We already know what they will say on their return and that is

"The president is recuperating fast and in high spirit. He talked about events at home and he will soon be back"

So why waste taxpayers money.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Josmila(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Someone like Fayose would paradoxically have added more creditability to whatever political capital they hope to gain

Who is a fayose please?! You and your fayose should get off your high horse. Ascribing more importance or relevance to him is irritating. You couldn't have thought someone who clearly wants the President dead and is vocal about it would be allowed on such trip.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by brookz: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
All South West APC Governors have a surname starting with 'A'. You know what A means in WAEC or NECO?

AJIMOBI
AKEREDOLU
AMBODE
AMOSUN
AREGBESOLA

Oooops!!!! There is only one in the PDP whose surname starts with F. And he also failed yesterday. Who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by ZanyABC(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerians, It Is Finished!!

I said this. It is finished. Not the one from Jesus of Nazareth documented in the bible. Not the last phrase from the man nailed on the cross at Golgotha. This is not the same sentence Christ reportedly uttered as he rested his soul surrounded by the two thieves. This is from me, myself and I and unlike Jesus Christ whose "it is finished" actually meant all sins and reproaches and adversities of those who believe in him is finished and washed away, mine is more directed on the growth, development, advancement and future of Nigeria!

Truly, it is finished!

On Sunday evening when the news and the only photo their phone camera and SD card could take of APC leaders and governors visiting the sick president trickled down into the Nigerian social media space and their ever-ready warriors at alert to spread it, I nearly broke down in tears. Their motive, and main objective as seen in their posts and comments, was to counter the claims by the Ekiti governor, Dr. Ayodele Fayose, who threatened to release eleven damaging pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari confined to his hospital bed. They were so ecstatic they all wished the Ekiti governor would commit suicide as soon as possible as he had earlier promised.

These e-rats quickly forgot seen in the picture is the governor of Kogi state who recently proscribed ASUU on Kogi State University turning to a despot like Buhari as recently confirmed by 'Femi Adesina, who called him a changed despot as he would have had many of his opposition beheaded by now!

These unrelenting Buharists closed their eyes to the midget from Kaduna. They didn't see Mallam Nasir el-Rufai who openly admitted the Fulani herdsmen killing his people were on revenge missions and he has since paid them off. Those ones still pay Kaduna Southerners visits regularly.

They didn't see Dr. Rochas Okorocha who six months ago allegedly bought and decorated a Christmas tree at a whopping sum of #600million while Imolites groan under and in hardship.

Yet, they have all failed to pay their workers' salaries while they jetted out to have lunch with a "private citizen" using taxpayers' money.

Sincerely, it is finished!

As if it was a calculated attempt to finally see me break down in tears, the directors of this sad, heartbreaking movie announced some opposition governors would be visiting the ailing president soon. "The visit by the APC governors and leaders is just the beginning. You will be seeing more of those visits..." was credited to 'Femi Adesina as he continues to defend his paymasters and confirm that truly, as Reuben Abati once confessed, there are actually evil spirits in the Aso Villa.

Imagine having Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in a London hospital for over two months now.
See him wasting our tax in London. Is this not the same man who once had no shoes? He would not talk to us and the first time he addressed us during christmas, he spoke in Ijaw language greeting only Christians. What about Yoruba Christians? Igbo Christians? The ones from Kaduna? The Kanuri Christians in Borno?

Imagine the Presidential Jet of President Umaru Yaradua occupying space in a Riyadh Airport for two months with thousands of dollars "spended" at the hangar.
That Katsina elite family! They are just too proud. The elder brother was in government for years and he thinks he can just continue to play on our intelligence. He should address us or he resigns!

Imagine Governor Nyesom Wike visiting a sick PDP president in London.
This cultist is just everywhere. He should be more concerned about the incessant killings in his state and provide more security for lives and properties of residents of Rivers of state. He should work towards renaming his state from the popular "Rivers of Blood" they call her.

Sadly, it is finished!

Nigerians no longer discuss our infrastructures. We no longer agitate for good roads and bridges. We are no more bothered about our education and health services. We have forgotten the manifestos they preached to us just two years ago.
We are not talking about our megawatts of electricity depleting everyday even as the rains won't stop pouring.
We are not concerned about the Lagos-Ibadan expressway they still couldn't find any tangible solution to.
The second Niger Bridge. Akoko roads.
We look the other way as the naira keep sliding down as they pump millions of dollars into the foreign exchange every week.

The same set of youths, who should be involved in salvaging the remaining carcass left of Nigeria by the heartless beasts in power, are either supporting this beastly act or begging the bigger and more experienced animals to allow them have a bite.

While emerging countries are relentlessly working to harness their resources and utilize golden opportunities, Nigeria and Nigerians are more involved in needless and cheap politicking, selfish political alignments and realignments, blame shifting, useless panel constitution, fruitless committee reconstitution, constant religious bickering and consistent squabbles over nothing!

Nigeria is finished and the hope of this great nation joining the league of independent states is fainting away as our colonial master (apologies to Pastor 'Tunde Bakare) continues to seek refuge in the home of our perpetual, perennial colonialists!

4 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by BERNIMOORE: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
ken4jj:
I dont even know the essence of this trip. We already know what they will say on their return and that is

"The president is recuperating fast and in high spirit. He talked about events at home and he will soon be back"

So why waste taxpayers money.
God bless you. They d
said that they are fighting corruption but wasting taxpayers hard earned money on a proposed expensive trip to London to impress Nigerians about what they already knew grin
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by mpowa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
What credibility is that, if with all these visits you're still looking for cedebility kontinu! Meanwhile Fayose will not even go if chosen, can he face Buhari after all his disgusting vomits about the man?
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by ideologies(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
ojun50:
Bayo Omoboriwo go in peace nd give us good nd truthful pictures oh nd remember buhari nd Apc only hv 2years to remain in, if u join to lie remember u are still a young guy oh. Peace
that guy lost his job. he is a freelancer now. u want him to snap pmb in hospital
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by michoim(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose is an evil man and does not deserve to be in the team. And whosoever had asked that question has sinister motives behind it.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by sapele914(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
It just goes to show that truly "Empty Barrels make the loudest noise" The Federal Government have known since fayose's transcorp antic before Buhari even became President that is a nonetity basketmouth and those kind of people will always want to get the last say because they can't help themselves from spitting thrash ie fani kayode.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Flashh: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Gbefu first and foremost there is nothing like "worse case" the correct term is "worst case" and as regards my punctuation that's how I choose to write informally [b]in[/b]this forum and especially when I punch from my phone . Now you run off to where you came out of because you never reach to correct me . wink
You mean nothing like "worse case"?

BTW Mr Ignorance... It makes no sense when you type/say "in" Nairaland; it ought to be "on" Nairaland, because Nairaland is a platform. Dimwit.

3 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by sshalom(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Unnecessary visitation.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gabriella4691(f): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
These ones are decieving themselves...Buhari can NEVER come back to Nigeria ALIVE.

Rubbish country!
total rubbish writing!!!are you God who knows wen a man will die! Mmmmtttchww,if e no die.then go n kill him ursef

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by temiflex01(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
adem30:
No sensible man will nominate an unstable mental uncle in his family to accomplished him to his Inlaw house

Buhari and APC don finally get you! You're under bondage cry cry cry
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by NightHawke: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Anybody can be ill including PMB. Why the needless secrecy fanning all this suspicion. Be it Aso rock-Abuja or Abuja house-London, at the end of the day the truth will be revealed.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by OreMI22: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose will not be invited because they are hiding the truth.
APC Cabals does not wants the true picture to emerge.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by nanzozo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
SonofDevil:
who take someone like fayose serious, he is suffering from mouth diarrhea.
I do and you better follow suit or else..........Kuntinour!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Omuka: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

For insulting a man of God, in 30days time you shall go down with a serious sickness which would eventually lead to your death, except I'm not called of God. Mark it anywhere. Your time has started.
hahahaha you are a man of God? You don't behave like a man of God. Like i said before, you shall be die before buhari arrives. Mark my words.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by prosnadis(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Limitednow:
So the presidency has become the mouth piece of governors to be announcing when they are to travel?

Garba should swear that the presidency did not influence the picking of the visiting team lemme see.

In Southeast, why pick Umahi? Why not Either Obiano of Anambra or Ugwuanyi of Enugu?

Una never tell us wetin una dey hide!
what is wrong with Dave image that was picked
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

How have I lacked manners? I can speak about any country's president if I want to. You, as an Igbo hating tribalist should stop commenting on Igbo-related threads if you really want to start discussing boundaries here undecided.
How delighted are you that something as pleasing to your heart was thrown up by a trusted ally...

Let this screenshot mirror the hypocrisy among the coven. I'm just trying to cherrypick your hypocrisy.

Maybe other members of the coven should see this too; ephi123 ngokafor(worse off)

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by jossyr(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

For insulting a man of God, in 30days time you shall go down with a serious sickness which would eventually lead to your death, except I'm not called of God. Mark it anywhere. Your time has started.
True men of God are not rash with words.The purpose of being a man of God is not to rain curses on people.u need to repent otherwise u will go to hell.ur time starts now
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by UNIQUELADY1: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
These ones are decieving themselves...Buhari can NEVER come back to Nigeria ALIVE.

Rubbish country!
U ARE RIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.