Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (68043 Views)

Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku / FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by TruthTrulyHurts: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
L
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ngozi123(f): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
How delighted are you that something as pleasing to your heart was thrown up by a trusted ally...

Let this screenshot mirror the hypocrisy among the coven. I'm just trying to cherrypick your hypocrisy.

Maybe other members of the coven should see this too; ephi123 ngokafor(worse off)

I really don't see how you accusing me of crossing boundaries has got anything to do with this here . You're the one who was accusing me of crossing boundaries by commenting on Buhari when you're constantly commenting on Igbo-related threads. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Just because a group of Igbo posters on this site have spotted your numerous anti-Igbo tribalist monikers and have called you out for it, doesn't make us a coven. You're only doing yourself a disservice here undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flashh:

You mean nothing like "worse case"?

BTW Mr Ignorance... It makes no sense when you type/say "in" Nairaland; it ought to be "on" Nairaland, because Nairaland is a platform. Dimwit.

Yes Mr Mumu there is no term like "worse case" and as regards my use of the preposition "in" over "on" in this situation is 100 percent correct because on is a preposition only used to define proximity and not an" at rest" destination , thats why you "sign in" to Nairaland and not "Sign On" to Nairaland . Now get your 60 IQ and unlettered ass of my mention because our brains no be mate mumu.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by barnsB: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let them go well...how I wish the come back with the president
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by emolala(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
eze711:
this kountry sha

Scammmer run run run
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by comrChris(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Limitednow:
So the presidency has become the mouth piece of governors to be announcing when they are to travel?

Garba should swear that the presidency did not influence the picking of the visiting team lemme see.

In Southeast, why pick Umahi? Why not Either Obiano of Anambra or Ugwuanyi of Enugu?

Una never tell us wetin una dey hide!
its obvious you are among those that read but dont comprehend, to answer your silly question Umahi was picked because he is the chairman SE governors forum..

But wait o,what makes obiano or ugwuanyi special, is Umahi not a governor like them, are they performing better than him? Seriously the kind of hatred you people have for ebonyians is something else

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by smileyoo: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
if the presidency is sincere, they ought to 've included members of the opposition, especially gov fayose. it would 've add more credibility, as to the true state of health of our president. they 're not sincere.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

I really don't see how you accusing me of crossing boundaries has got anything to do with this here . You're the one who was accusing me of crossing boundaries by commenting on Buhari when you're constantly commenting on Igbo-related threads. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Just because a group of Igbo posters on this site have spotted your numerous anti-Igbo tribalist monikers and have called you out for it, doesn't make us a coven. You're only doing yourself a disservice here undecided.
There is a moral deficit to your narratives which further reveals your inadequacies & hypocrisy.
Do you know that members of the coven are the worst hypocrites ever to prowl the cyberspace?
Let me point out your mind frames in brief;

ngozi123 & ephi123 (Dormant tribalists)

queenofnepal & ngokafor (Active tribalists). More evidently, y'all share one thing in common and that's Tribal blood wings!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by bashydemy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Someone like Fayose would paradoxically have added more creditability to whatever political capital they hope to gain

Fashola cannot travel out of Nigeria, He is on BAN including Wike..
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes Mr Mumu there is no term like "worse case" and as regards my use of the preposition "in" over "on" in this situation is 100 percent correct because on is a preposition only used to define proximity and not an" at rest" destination , thats why you "sign in" to Nairaland and not "Sign On" to Nairaland . Now get your 60 IQ and unlettered ass of my mention because our brains no be mate mumu.
Mr.salami, flashh floors you. Stop being delusional. You can be "on"a platform as well as gain access to a platform. e.g; While you're "on a show", people can as well call "in" on the show. So, while you sign in to gain access, you're automatically "on".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:
thy dey fear fayose
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Even at the South West meeting held in my state recently, they would not have chosen Fayose to represent South West. Fayose is presently confused and depressed. Last December while travelling to Ekiti State, I had problems with some Ekiti men over Fayose conduct. Considering Niyi Adebayo and Fayemi that are fine gentlemen, I almost made mistake comparing the people from the two states. I also wonder, if a person in the character of Fayose can ever rule Ogun State twice if he can ever escape first tme without impeachment.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Mr.salami, flashh floors you. Stop being delusional. You can be "on"a platform as well as gain access to a platform. e.g; While you're "on a show", people can as well call "in" on the show. So, while you sign in to gain access, you're automatically "on".

Go and study your prepositions well sir , I am sure you are just knowing about destination and proximity prepositions for the first time today Gberra my friend. Meanwhile the correct term would be "Flashh floored you " as against Flashh floors you " ....Thank you sir
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by bcashy: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Pardon my manners but you are the senseless one here Sir it seems ...And the word is "accompanied " not accomplished Sir

Pardon my manners professor of english but you are a bigger fool sir!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose cannot visit the president, he is confused and depressed. The visit is to bring the goodwill messages of good Nigerians to the president and to wish him quick recovery. It is not a visit to analyse his state of health or to wish him incapacitation. Bible says 'Out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaketh'. Fayose and FFK have been expressing what is in their mind.

Few weeks to the presidential election, when PMB went for medical checkup, they claimed he was dead or incapacitated. The warfare was hot as at that time. That was the FIRST TIME the PHOTOSHOP accusation came out through Fayose. He said APC used photoshop edited image of Buhari to encourage his supporters. He also proved that the interview with 'Arise TV' UK was done in Abuja before the sickness, making advertorial of the Nicon Suite in Abuja. The photoshop accusation dampened Buhari supporters and morale became low. PDP was very excited & those milking Nigeria in vengeance of an old event in national history. Fayose, the photoshop governor was very excited, he said APC was hiding Buhari in London. I almost believed his photoshop story, until Amaechi appeared on Channels TV about the much awaited CHATHAM House interview of Buhari. The international communities, diplomatic corps, bussiness and political elites are also awaiting this interview.

The Channels TV anchorman specifically and emphatically asked Amaechi if Buhari will appear or he will be represented. Amaechi replied, that the whole world will see Buhari at the Chatham house. Just like what Chief Dele Momodu was saying, some people were not happy, they went to Chatham house to protest, they are minority Nigerian tribe in London. They were dislodged by the majority in London. Buhari appeared with Amaechi, Tinubu and Fayemi. Fayose ought to have learnt his lesson. A man might be uncivilized and crude as a London hustler, but a governor must be decent and a critical thinker. I don't know how much he bought each of those eleven pictures of President Buhari that he has, I am sure. the person that sold the picture to him is a PHOTOSHOP expert.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
bcashy:

Pardon my manners professor of english but you are a bigger fool sir!

Pardon my manners too but you are a slowpoke and a limp prick.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Go and study your prepositions well sir , I am sure you are just knowing about destination and proximity prepositions for the first time today Gberra my friend. Meanwhile the correct term would be "Flashh floored you " as against Flashh floors you " ....Thank you sir
This is not about superiority contest. But it's quite obvious you're unamenable to learning.

Simple present can be used to express past, present & future. Unless you are being sarcastic. And for the umpteenth time, you sign "in" to be "on" a platform.

Enjoy your night sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by NewGombawa: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2017
!

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Ngozi123(f): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
There is a moral deficit to your narratives which further reveals your inadequacies & hypocrisy.
Do you know that members of the coven are the worst hypocrites ever to prowl the cyberspace?
Let me point out your mind frames in brief;

ngozi123 & ephi123 (Dormant tribalists)

queenofnepal & ngokafor (Active tribalists). More evidently, y'all share one thing in common and that's Tribal blood wings!

What on earth is a dormant tribalist? What has this got to do with you and your multiple monikers stalking Igbo-related threads?

3 Likes

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by patnekkyuyahoo: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria is under a siege. Sorry country.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Onyesblog(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2017
talked about celebrities and fame. Speaking with Planet TV, the Warri born singer noted nothing lasts forever as he believes even fame as time goes diminishes someway somehow

Click here To Read More

http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/bbnaijas-efe-doesnt-think-his-fame-will.html?m=1

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

What on earth is a dormant tribalist? What has this got to do with you and your multiple monikers stalking Igbo-related threads?
By being dormant it implies you're not usually eruptive but posses the tendency to be eruptive. Oftentimes you lay low stocking tribal flames & feeding on it. It delights you to the marrow.
Personally, I tend to let badass like you come out of its shell into the deep & then feast on you just before the last breath.
Ngo, you really need to worry for yourself because I'm worried about you. Heaven knows you have to disabuse your warped mind set.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by CaptainFM1: 12:49am On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:
who take someone like fayose serious, he is suffering from mouth diarrhea.

Fayose is peppering them down. Nigerians love him.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by CaptainFM1: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2017
SonofDevil:
who take someone like fayose serious, he is suffering from mouth diarrhea.

Fayose is peppering them down. Nigerians love him. He's fresher and better than vegetable and bones! Imagine, No Fayose, No Wike....and u want to convince us that veggie is not frozen yet! Abeg pack well. APC pack and go.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by CaptainFM1: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2017
reiddecuti:
Gov Fayose or nothing else.

Yes ooo. Intact na our next President be that. President Fayose.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by harveyspec: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Asked why the President’s media handlers were not part of the visiting team, Shehu again absolved his colleagues, saying the President’s Personal photographer Bayo Omoboriwo was part of the delegation and would dish out pictures to Nigerians when he returns

In 2017, we have to wait for the photographer to return! kai

na analogue camera him dey use?
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by CaptainFM1: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2017
Josmila:

Who is a fayose please?! You and your fayose should get off your high horse. Ascribing more importance or relevance to him is irritating. You couldn't have thought someone who clearly wants the President dead and is vocal about it would be allowed on such trip.

I cannot believe this one doesn't know Fayose.... The slayer or APC. The tormentor of Bubu, alias vegetables and bones.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by CaptainFM1: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2017
brookz:
All South West APC Governors have a surname starting with 'A'. You know what A means in WAEC or NECO?

AJIMOBI
AKEREDOLU
AMBODE
AMOSUN
AREGBESOLA

Oooops!!!! There is only one in the PDP whose surname starts with F. And he also failed yesterday. Who is he?

This one is a kid oooo. See how he's playing with names!
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by Probz(m): 1:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Arda1000:
. hey! translate dat ur words to Yoruba and shove it down your hairy ass
Chei. See insult.
Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by positivetaught: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2017
If buhari truly had the stern qualities they always shout about he should have directed fayose to be included n shut him up for good but I guess fayose is made up of sterner stuff like him or hate him,so it appears it's better to avoid him.Adeshina n Garbage are bloody liars,previous news had it that the visiting governors were selected by the NSA,now they want us to believe the trash that fayose as the chairman of PDP gov forum voluntarily chicken out from visiting buhari by nominating somebody else,let's not worry I trust fayose to soon exposed this lie with a blasting press release.

1 Like

Re: Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency by gberra: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

Stop projecting here... anyone who reads this post of yours will know that all is not okay in general/time...man..ager/time..mod..1 etc world. I don't even say this to be insulting but please seek help.

I am not a tribalist; if I was one then I'd happily admit to it as I genuinely do not care about the opinion of non-Igbo groups in Nigeria. You, however, are an Igbo-hating raging tribalist.

Out of curiosity, how exactly do I go about 'stoking tribal flames'? What on earth are you talking about?
You ask too many dump questions even when your conscience is at variance with the obvious denial. How long shall you go down this path before reality pushes you off the cliff. You can't fool me more than you fool yourself. I leave you to your foolery, wallow in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.