Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad (4432 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Dear OP,

'My money', 'money', 'shag', 'UK' are all I could pick up from this narration of your fantastic tall tale.

You're obviously looking for attention, because you know, I know and everyone knows that this thread is needless and pointless. You sha want us to know that you're in the UK living a 'better life' and hoping to score some chicks.

Mscheeeewww. Smh

I've been on nairaland since 2006
Started a popular thread for Ielts in the travel section.
De activated my account after i got banned
Opened a new one with the Falz moniker and nobody bans me again...lol

For the sake of confidentiality, i will not divulge too much

I want to score a wife, so if u know somebody, i'm game!
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP,
She's bored and needs some adventure.
Remember you slacked when you were a corper.
You cant afford to slack again.

There's nothing to lose and trust me there's no better victory than scoring a girl you wrote off as a 'bad-debt'.

She schooled a bit in the UK so she knows marriage is just a word. You live in the UK too so you know sometimes you gotta shag what you gotta shag.

You gotta shag her bro,
Forget her marital status,
Forget her husband,
Forget her twins.
This is a gift, a rare gift that no man should turn down.
Invite her over, spread her legs really wide and drill her hole like you are searching for crude oil.

You never can't tell, she might end up being your missus

I know right, a part of me feels this way!
But i'll end up spending so much on somebody else's wife which is kinda stupid
And time i can spend doing extra jobs, wasting on going shopping with her or stuff like that...

What if she comes and she's pregnant! or on her period! Or she comes with her family, after lying she's coming alone!
What if she robs me while am sleeping, or something odd happens! what if i meet miss right when she comes!
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by drnoel: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP,
She's bored and needs some adventure.
Remember you slacked when you were a corper.
You cant afford to slack again.

There's nothing to lose and trust me there's no better victory than scoring a girl you wrote off as a 'bad-debt'.

She schooled a bit in the UK so she knows marriage is just a word. You live in the UK too so you know sometimes you gotta shag what you gotta shag.

You gotta shag her bro,
Forget her marital status,
Forget her husband,
Forget her twins.
This is a gift, a rare gift that no man should turn down.
Invite her over, spread her legs really wide and drill her hole like you are searching for crude oil.

You never can't tell, she might end up being your missus

U wrote this shit hmm. Hope u believe it. But urself in both shoes and see if u like the outcome. Life is too short and nobody needs such complications. He is in the UK, there are many butter naija girls there that he can choose from.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Thanks for the replies.

Sometimes, one acts ignorant and that's when stupid scenarios play out!
This is a true tale and I guess i should just block her number on my truecaller and whatsapp!
I don't want to be locked up in the same apartment with someone who's married to somebody else and she's calling her husband and kids and the risk of in appropriates happening.

Might as well just call a callgirl to the house!

Doctor cannot get a gf again! Odiegwu! Is it that hard you wanna stoop low to calling a callgirl?
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2017
dingbang:
You are the one that is having ulterior motives
bro you are genious
I mean she married to one ugly guy really!
Who the Bleep is the op to pass such judgment about the husband of a lady you claim to have no interest in

secondly, if the op feels somehow, why not tell the girl to inform her husband as a prerequisite for you allowing her to come visit you
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Doctor cannot get a gf again! Odiegwu! Is it that hard you wanna stoop low to calling a callgirl?
why is this so impossible to believe!
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are genious
Who the Bleep is the op to pass such judgment about the husband of a lady you claim to have no interest in

secondly, if the op feels somehow, why not tell the girl to inform her husband as a prerequisite for you allowing her to come visit you
Lol
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are genious

you are finer than me and maybe 3ox finer than the guy
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
you are finer than me and maybe 3ox finer than the guy
bro you are medical doctor in the UK , you are million times finer than me

But I don't think it is cool you called someone's husband ugly

Peace bro smiley
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are genious

The guy is like Vic O having Wande Coal's stature and the wedding pix i saw, he shaved his eye brows...am just trying to describe him
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:

Peace bro smiley
Am serious, you 're more good looking than me, i might be a doctor, doesn't mean am Mr universe...just adjectives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:

Peace bro smiley

A spade is a spade, he might be a rich spade or a spade with a 9 inch diiick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
why is this so impossible to believe!
It is not impossible to believe. Anyway have fun.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Princeboca12(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lai Mohammed's first son. Oya come and receive knock

1 Like

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
for a limited time only to the doubting thomases
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

I've been on nairaland since 2006
Started a popular thread for Ielts in the travel section.
De activated my account after i got banned
Opened a new one with the Falz moniker and nobody bans me again...lol

For the sake of confidentiality, i will not divulge too much

I want to score a wife, so if u know somebody, i'm game!
Mamagee, AshawoGirl, bushyvajina, SweetToto, come and see husband material o.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are genious

I just figured it out at the end of his write up.. It was just too obvious...
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
dingbang:
I just figured it out at the end of his write up.. It was just too obvious...
don't mind that bro jare
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Mamagee, AshawoGirl, bushyvajina, SweetToto, come and see husband material o.
my sis look the monkiners you are calling our for a bro

Ashawogirl
Bushyvijana
grin grin grin
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
my sis look the monkiners you are calling our for a bro

Ashawogirl
Bushyvijana
grin grin grin
Since our bro likes shag na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Since our bro likes shag na cheesy
grin grin
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
The guy is like Vic O having Wande Coal's stature and the wedding pix i saw, he shaved his eye brows...am just trying to describe him
This is uncalled for. With all your handsomeness, she dumped you and marry the ugly guy.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
This is uncalled for. With all your handsomeness, she dumped you and marry the ugly guy.
you why it is not good for anyone to define them selves by their look sad

afternoon, how have you been
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Oyindidi(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
you why it is not good for anyone to define them selves by their look sad

afternoon, how have you been
I'm good brother Sunshine, you?
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm good brother Sunshine, you?
I am OK sis wink
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Plz don't even think of inviting her over is very bad.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
who wants proof this guy is ugly, i can send a disappearing picture on BBM...anyway, the guy is like a tough choice between Obasanjo and Vic O. Its like say Genevieve after all these years shud now marry Vic O!, or like Adesuwa after rolling with Banky W shud now settle for someone less handsome, but he's like -1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

i was really disappointed, that she even had poor taste...Just saying
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
You live in the UK and want to go for vacation in the UK again or is she coming over to your place in the UK for vacation, which one?

All I can tell you is, she is married please leave her alone unless you can deal with karma later.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
You live in the UK and want to go for vacation in the UK again or is she coming over to your place in the UK for vacation, which one?

All I can tell you is, she is married please leave her alone unless you can deal with karma later.
did you see the guy's picture?
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op it's a bad idea. There is always an opportunity to revisit the past, but it's rarely worth it. I have a bad feeling about this. Leave that woman alone. lipsrsealed
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Op it's a bad idea. There is always an opportunity to revisit the past, but it's rarely worth it. I have a bad feeling about this. Leave that woman alone. lipsrsealed
thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Highly Depressed. A Cry For Help! / Prince Kpopogri Slept With Genevieve Nnaji, Juliet Ibrahim, Chioma [VIDEO] / Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.