Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad (4434 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you all for the positive criticism...Its good to remind one's self of good virtues. I'll be strong and make the right decisio

2 Likes

Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2017
op u know the right decision to this ur story cheesy
beware of endtime married women cheesy
at least there are beautiful ladies abroad for u to date cheesy
carry this married karashika with u at ur own peril cheesy
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tell her NO!
stop been so blunt undecided
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
So i sent her a message that in a nutshell, i was not morally comfortable with her coming to holiday at my place as i felt it improper and eventhough she thinks nothing intimate can happen between us, i told her i could not gaurantee as i have been without woman for a while and my blood is hot and no way i can stay with someone in same house and nothing will go down!

And she said, she was surprised...bla bla bla, and then, she said she had even changed her mind about coming to UK on holidays and was just about to tell me before she saw my message

Mind you, we do not correspond as friends, merely acquaintances...so its not like i keep in touch with her...I was just tempted to her request and felt i could chop and go, and besides, i have been depressingly lonely. So that's why it was an inviting offer which was morally difficult to make
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by deafeyez: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
See this bros. Na wa o. U miss this fine girl before and till now, ur mind no comot even as she don marry. U wan kpos am haba, leave the lady alone na. I no say e dey pain u say u no collect b4 or u no collect well but leave her na, she don marry. No UK girl wan keep u company wey u com dey lonely?
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
deafeyez:
See this bros. Na wa o. U miss this fine girl before and till now, ur mind no comot even as she don marry. U wan kpos am haba, leave the lady alone na. I no say e dey pain u say u no collect b4 or u no collect well but leave her na, she don marry. No UK girl wan keep u company wey u com dey lonely?

I'm not a virgin, and besides, girls here don't necessarily throw themselves at you. Depends on what you want...she was asking for a good time and i declined okay
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by deafeyez: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

I'm not a virgin, and besides, girls here don't necessarily throw themselves at you. Depends on what you want...she was asking for a good time and i declined okay

No am not saying u are a virgin. But maybe u find it difficult getting new ladies hence, u remember your old ones. Well Bro, keep on declining so u won't put sand in another mans garri. Enjoy.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
deafeyez:

No am not saying u are a virgin. But maybe u find it difficult getting new ladies hence, u remember your old ones. Well Bro, keep on declining so u won't put sand in another mans garri. Enjoy.

If it were so easy, why are there so many singles, divorced, seperated people and many dating websites
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by deafeyez: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

If it were so easy, why are there so many singles, divorced, seperated people and many dating websites

Hmmmm, you know, you might have a point. But, i have come to understand that if you can connect well with girls, you will have them begging you.
Having money is one thing and connecting with them is another. There are so many single girls, divorced wives and separated people because there is no connection between the girls and their men.
The social media was to help bridge this gap but, no, it hasn't helped that much hence, we have girls who bounce from guy to guy collecting their money and hoping maybe one, may connect with her.
This is one simple reason when you have a girl that admires you very very well, you never forget her but because the connection bond is not there, you loose her to the one that can create that connection bond and since you are finding it difficult to attract any, you keep on remembering her and how both of you would have been perfect or how u would have f.... her.
Its normal to so many guys anyway but, you will keep on loosing the girls that you admire to some niggas. Trust me.
Re: She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2017
deafeyez:

Hmmmm, you know, you might have a point. But, i have come to understand that if you can connect well with girls, you will have them begging you.
Having money is one thing and connecting with them is another. There are so many single girls, divorced wives and separated people because there is no connection between the girls and their men.
The social media was to help bridge this gap but, no, it hasn't helped that much hence, we have girls who bounce from guy to guy collecting their money and hoping maybe one, may connect with her.
This is one simple reason when you have a girl that admires you very very well, you never forget her but because the connection bond is not there, you loose her to the one that can create that connection bond and since you are finding it difficult to attract any, you keep on remembering her and how both of you would have been perfect or how u would have f.... her.
Its normal to so many guys anyway but, you will keep on loosing the girls that you admire to some niggas. Trust me.
i didn't loose anybody to anybody.
If i'm not ready to settle and all a girl wants is a baby and a ring, is that my fault?!
If you really like someone, you'll connect, as you say, but if all you are after is marriage, then what is available becomes desirable.
As for sex, when i was in Nigeria, i had my field day!

But i'm new in town here and understanding cultures and working, Sex does not necessarily ooze as people believe, except maybe you are a footballer, university student or a Drake, but if you are a doctor working with old matrons, all you'll get is smiles and hugs and you wouldn't even want sex if offered.

But i got some when i went to Amsterdam, but that's not love!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / HELP!!! Masturbation Is Gradually Destroying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.