Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Waw!!! Lionel Messi Pictured In Training With His Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waw!!! Lionel Messi Pictured In Training With His Wedding Ring (1720 Views)

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" / Funke Akindele Signs WAW Detergents Endorsement Deal / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waw!!! Lionel Messi Pictured In Training With His Wedding Ring by Entvibez(f): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2017

Messi which recently got married to his childhood girlfriend, Antonella Roccuzzo is back in the Barcelona's training field.

VIA=>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/happy-husband-lionel-messi-pictured-in.html?m=1

Re: Waw!!! Lionel Messi Pictured In Training With His Wedding Ring by Ilajeboy(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Messi bad gang.. see tattoo
Re: Waw!!! Lionel Messi Pictured In Training With His Wedding Ring by YungJo207(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Igbe iyawo ooo igbe iyawo,igbe iyawo oo igbe iyawo grin I'll never forget that song those year for face me I give you blow...anyway big ups to him and those men that are always proud to show the world they married, marriage no be child play oo mhmm life time institutions no promotion no certification just a tiny line to failure.

(1) (Reply)

'toyin Is Spoiling Me Silly On This Set' - Mercy Johnson As She Dazzles In 2 Out / I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike / Tiwa Savage And Son Have Fun With Snapchat Filter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.