Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? (1170 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / 'any Sexual Act Not Gear Toward Having Children Is A Sin' - Nigerian Lady / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by imustsaymymindo: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2017
The pressure for sex in return for good grades, favours by lecturers in tertiary institutions in Nigeria is bewildering especially among the female students.

Have you ever had any sexual activity with a lecturer? What was/were the reason(s) and did you regret it? And what advise can you render to those currently facing the pressure?
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by jeamie(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Unilag girls
10% haven't
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by Sleekydee(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Issa sensitive topic, pipo wee not talkie.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by Amarabae(f): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2017
And who will come here and say YES?
Only people who don't know their worth that try such a thing with a lecturer.
da o ire, otito ni kikòrò
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by ikp120(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Yes oooooooo. I had MSA with one hot sexy lecturer back then in school.

Mental sexual activity.
Amarabae, I dey my bedroom, come and beat me in my bed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by Amarabae(f): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2017
ikp120:
Yes oooooooo. I had MSA with one hot sexy lecturer back then in school.

Mental sexual activity.
Amarabae, I dey my bedroom, come and beat me in my bed. grin grin grin grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
No, and I won't.
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by Raintaker(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
And who will come here and say YES? Only people who don't know their worth that try such a thing with a lecturer. da o ire, otito ni kikòrò
excuse me? That's Igbo right? d otito ni kikoro part.
What's d meaning?
Re: Have You Ever Had Any Sexual Activity With A Lecturer? by ikp120(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
angry Who birthday don epp? angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Have Big Peniss ? / 8 Signs You Have Finally Found True Love / 3 Beautiful Nigerian Actress Twerk To Charles Okocha Shove It Off Your Ass Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.