Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,660 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14482 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2020
I've not really had any, but a female friend had narrated how a lesbian tried to suck her clitoris when she passed the night at her female friend's house...

Share your experience here and how you escaped/avoided being laid. Or perhaps if u don't mind, If you did yield. wink wink.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Kingarthur21: 12:28am On Apr 18, 2020
I had,back in high school... Told him politely I am straight. We are friends till date,why? He said I was the first person to decline him in a polite way without putting him down or making him feel filthy.

I don't see a difference between homophobia and racism

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I had,back in high school... Told him politely I am straight. We are friends till date,why? He said I was the first person to decline him in a polite way without putting him down or making him feel filthy.

Okay.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by nelsonmai: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2020
had it in Abuja by one lebanese slowpoke like that

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by 2dice01: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Just be careful he might be keeping your for the later Package grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by etrange: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:

This doesn't make sense. I think the guy handled it in the most civilised way. Gay people are not beasts to be wary of. When I moved to the Americas and faced racism, I realised how it feels to be judged by one's nature.

Say no to homophobia.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Tolubigyansh: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2020

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:

f
Hahaha. Not really.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Tolubigyansh:
There's nothing bad in being gay as far as you don't touch me

Make everybody dey their dey
Hahaha.. cheesy grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Ningen(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2020
When I was a teenager, a man I barely knew in my area offered me a lift after I greeted him.

I was going to the market. I had no valid reason to decline. On our way, this elderly man started asking me a lot of really strange questions.

He first asked if I was single and a virgin. Then tried persuading me to follow him to his house at that moment. Shit, I got scared. I said no.

Man refused to give up. He promised me money and lot of girls. Said I'll enjoy. I told him okay but he needed to drop me off first let me buy stuffs.

Dude insisted on following me but I manage to convinced him that I'll visit so he let me go and drove home to wait for me.

He never saw me again. grin

3 weeks later, I learned he was murdered by lethal injection at night inside his own home tied like a dog. Probably he raped someone...

And got served.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Tolu121: 2:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Ningen:
When I was a teenager, a man I barely knew in my area offered me a lift after I greeted him.

I was going to the market. I had no valid reason to decline. On our way, this elderly man started asking me a lot of really strange questions.

He first asked if I was single and a virgin. Then tried persuading me to follow him to his house at that moment. Shit, I got scared. I said no.

Man refused to give up. He promised me money and lot of girls. Said I'll enjoy. I told him okay but he needed to drop me off first let me buy stuffs.

Dude insisted on following me but I manage to convinced him that I'll visit so he let me go and drove home to wait for me.

3 weeks later, I learned he was murdered by lethal injection at night inside his own home tied like a dog. Probably he raped someone...

And got served.

hmmm

He got served indeed
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Humanoid01(m): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2020
etrange:

This doesn't make sense. I think the guy handled it in the most civilised way. Gay people are not beasts to be weary of. When I moved to the Americas and faced racism, I realised how it feels to be judged by one's nature.

Say no to homophobia.
Wary.*

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Hijacked: 5:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Tolubigyansh:
There's nothing bad in being gay as far as you don't touch me

Make everybody dey their dey

You getti big yansh forreal? embarassed

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by etrange: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

Wary.*

Thank you for calling my attention to that. It has been corrected.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Kenog4real(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2020
I had an experience here in china before the virus outbreak. was in a Nigerian restaurant when a guy came in and started staring. as a guy, I didn't see it as something bad (though I heard him saying he broke up with with lover and all) until he walked up to me and ask for my contact (wechat). Immediately, he started telling me how handsome and good looking i am and that he saw me staring and he couldn't resist talking to me. To cut the long story short, he's now a close pal to my babe. cheesy grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by 2dice01: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2020
etrange:

This doesn't make sense . I think the guy handled it in the most civilised way. Gay people are not beasts to be wary of. When I moved to the Americas and faced racism, I realised how it feels to be judged by one's nature.

Say no to homophobia.
Am not trying to make sense at all cheesy

All am saying is he should still be careful

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by 2dice01: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
f Hahaha. Not really.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:
If u know how homophobic I dey u for no even reason wetin u talk.
I read someone (a lady) said something about her experience. That was y I decided to create this thread, so that we can hear about peoples experience. Cause this tinz happens, and it seems like it doesn't.

I'm actually more interested in hearing from the ladies..

BTW this is a front page material. Rocktation, farano, if u don't mind.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kenog4real:
I had an experience here in china before the virus outbreak. was in a Nigerian restaurant when a guy came in and started staring. as a guy, I didn't see it as something bad (though I heard him saying he broke up with with lover and all) until he walked up to me and ask for my contact (wechat). Immediately, he started telling me how handsome and good looking i am and that he saw me staring and he couldn't resist talking to me. To cut the long story short, he's now a close pal to my babe. cheesy grin

So did the guy convert?? Just curious..
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by culf: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
when I was in school, an online lady once told me that she have a gay friend in abuja that she want to connect me with the guy, that the guy will take good care of me, bla bla bla.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
That's my experience with a homo...no hating.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Lightangel65: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
etrange:

This doesn't make sense. I think the guy handled it in the most civilised way. Gay people are not beasts to be wary of. When I moved to the Americas and faced racism, I realised how it feels to be judged by one's nature.

Say no to homophobia.

Exactly, even if it's wrong we are not God to judge. Like we that fornicate are better,

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Godfullsam(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
toniblacman:
As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.

You mean he attempted this with you in your own apartment and he is still breathing?

I envy your gentility.

35 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
@toniblacman, bros u get mind oo. I fear who no fear u
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by urchcoded(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy was handling my dick... My dick Rose he was about to put it in his mouth I summoned enough will power to resist. That single act has had so much effect on me till date. I've not engaged in any gay act but i have always fought the urge cos I'm not ready to be gay till I die.
PS: don't allow any gay advances not even the slightest one, unless u want to be gay

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by cooooooks(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hey may not have raped anybody.

He may have been murdered.

Don't sully the guy and make assumptions just because he's gay.

Besides, even if he did rape anyone, how is that different from the daily streak of heterosexual rapes that many Nigerian men do everyday?

Ningen:

And got served.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by finalboss(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
toniblacman:
ip centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
Na wa o

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
toniblacman:

You should have given him a brain re-seting punch to the head!

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by osuofia2(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
It was in my nysc days during camp, one yeye guy one de reason me, the kind eye wey I use look am no body tell am to shift. All the big yansh and sexy babes in the world na my fellow man I go come de reason for.
God forbid.
How will my JT even rise talk more sliding it in , gays should not be allowed in our society. Disgusting shiiit

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

You should have given him a brain re-seting punch to the head!

Maybe if I had felt disrespected. My man, it would be like straight people hate gays. I run into their struggles in the society sometimes online, I can only pity them. Those guys didn't make themselves the way they are.
I was completely secured and didn't feel hurt a bit. I don't have a vicious temper, and I believe violence should be tasteful.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Godfullsam:

You mean he attempted this with you in your own apartment and he is still breathing?

I envy your gentility.

Lol...if he was dead, maybe I hit him on the head and his skull was made of eggshells I would be rotting away in the creche by now or would have kpai sef. I think I handled him well.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
simplelex:
@toniblacman, bros u get mind oo. I fear who no fear u
Wetin man for do na lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? / Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81