Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change (3375 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
A sadist could generally be, one who derives pleasure from inflicting pain on others...mustn't always be sexual.

In this contest, it's one who enjoys being cruel.
...Someone who lacks empathy...
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by VargasVee(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Clarification required OP did you mean to write
Sadist? A sadist is one who engages with consenting partners in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure.
I am sure that is not what you meant OP.

I believe he meant "Narcissists"
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Clarification required OP did you mean to write
Sadist? A sadist is one who engages with consenting partners in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure.
I am sure that is not what you meant OP.

Loll, it doesn't always have to be for sexual pleasure though.

Meanwhile, the OP has a very good point. Though it's some young ladies that fall into this category.

Truth is that a lot of our young ladies are only interested in social media shenanigans, make up and beauty stuff, romance, entertainment and husband searching. They usually do not care about political, social or scientific issues and it's a problem for a lot of guys who are sapiosexual.

I think there are a lot of ladies out there who are quite intelligent and fun to chat with. But they are in the minority and they are becoming endangered species.

Dear OP,

Please seek out finer women, up your taste in women and don't hesitate to walk away from such dumb class of women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:
Nigerian guys are just too broke and lazy to work their soul out.

In sambisa forest come and beat me, if you are damn broke quote me.

Note: i don't reply dumb broke ass nigga, so shift biko. Too early

what do you even have to offer? only wide p****

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by hollah123: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

d day I saw patience dad(my dept mate back then in school) was d day I care less about comments like this n people like u. cuz there parent will b in one jungle begging landlord over rent issues n such girl will b screaming broke guys like alarm clock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Buharison: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Insults and more insults...
That's all our intelligent men can come up with it... grin grin
Have you washed madam baby's diaper
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Darkseid:
Most times if you start the chat with good English and intellectual openers, they won't reply, probably because they have nothing meaningful to contribute or that they are scared of good English.
Most ladies prefer to chat with male ass worshippers, especially those who will keep calling them sexy for hours.

truth be told bro. they just want worship finish. its always abt them too bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I swear op you're awesome dammit

you fvcking wrote one deep true shiiiiiiiii right now
you deserve 8 virgin oloshos.......
Nice one....really smiley

grin
thepussyhunter:

�� lolzz tnx bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by IdeyFindWife: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Despite the thread derailing with the escalation of insults and counter-abuses, the fact remains that too many Nigerian girls strut their stuff, in the real world, with 80% makeup, 15% packaging (push-up bras, butt-pads etc) and just 5% intellect/wit/sarcasm/humor in relationships and carrying on conversations. Such antics are rettarded and i wonder why any sane person would ever wanna defend stoopid ish like that.

Boys complain all the time that they'd rather wish Naija gals would bust out plain "look dude buzz-off, i don't wanna chat you" rather than dot everywhere with k's like rejected KuKluxKlan arseholes but because the gals sef are too busy gathering potential magas for their extortionist hunger-games later, they fill their CallBooks & Chat-Apps Contact Lists with guys they'd never be caught dead strolling with much less shagging all in the hope of fleecing them later and then always kkk their way thru sidestepping critical issues with them.

They continuously and meaninglessly interject 'k', 'k', 'k's into conversations, banters and inquiries like parrots with brains emptier than desert landscapes and wonder why only broke dudes pursue them or the broke dudes trading them in for upgraded versions once their money comes, who wouldn't? Who would wanna hitch a brain-dead rettarded parrot with stunted vocabulary development for a wife, for life? what kinda self-suicidal trip would that be? Maybe it's the faulty education, maybe it's following fake-arss celebs like the kardashians, the bobriskys and dying over shallow personalities like denrele, hushpuppi and co but something is way, way wrong with a lotta girls outchia.

To the Boys I say: Be men-stay manly, Get your game up, hold your pay, work on your swags and change your damned fishing pond...you can't keep fishing your backyard stream and keep complaining of catching tadpoles and newts all day.

Blow first and watch how you'll end up casually swatting off chicks off ur d!ck on weekly basis. Besides, mature ladies are still out here looking for viable partners for meaningful relationships, na you sabi wey u dey follow chewing-gum gals upandan! U sef must be the the broke discombobulated nigga dey called you to keep up the broke cycle while chasing cheap gals around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2017
grin

And im juz here watching a match of Nigerian girls vs Nigerian boiz... cool

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by WebSurfer(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Buharison:
Nairaland girls are frustrated and saddists, if you are a hoe please just quote me

You didn't add low lives too... like one Augustap on this section
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by WebSurfer(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

And im juz here watching a match of Nigerian girls vs Nigerian boiz... cool

Youu embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Augustap(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Some people don't even know the meaning of sadist and they'll come here and be murdering English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Augustap(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

You didn't add low lives too... like one Augustap on this section
I thought you only lacked fashion sense, i didn't even know you lacked common sense too...if i'm a low life, then you don't even exist...you lack sense of reasoning, in fact you're a brainless brand of an extinct algae

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by jaksmillioniar: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

mayb no one has tell u dat u are not makin sence and dat u now tink wit ur ass. d optional dat we like and respect is gone now u ar just anoda senceless girl I feel sad for u tosyne2much
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Blackhawk01: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
This goes a long way to show you the kinda girls y'all roll with. Step up your game, Niggs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by pepemendy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

cos i live under my parent roof, means i don't have a job and i depend on them for source of income. Lolzz

i can't fit laugh this morning biko...
believe me...this one no get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by pepemendy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

I thought you only lacked fashion sense, i didn't even know you lacked common sense too...if i'm a low life, then you don't even exist...you lack sense of reasoning, in fact you're a brainless brand of an extinct algae
see this one wey be like #100 dry fish....mtn don dash your mama 5mb again...e go soon finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Augustap(f): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
pepemendy:
see this one wey be like #100 dry fish....mtn don dash your mama 5mb again...e go soon finish
Who referred to this slowpoke. If you and ur mum can't subscribe, don't come here to beg. No one cares abt ur family problems
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by lharstborn(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Darkseid:
Most times if you start the chat with good English and intellectual openers, they won't reply, probably because they have nothing meaningful to contribute or that they are scared of good English.
Most ladies prefer to chat with male ass worshippers, especially those who will keep calling them sexy for hours.

#GBAAM!!
You so on point..
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by agbonkamen(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Darkseid:
keep quiet. What do you know about Ladies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by MissRaine69(f): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
pocohantas:

It's because they don't have the guts to go for something higher, they keep going for below average. How many of these guys claiming intelligent here have you seen typing reasonable advice in this section? All they type is 'hoe' 'olosho'...then 'pained feminist' when they can't argue logically.

It's funny they somehow feel intelligent because they have pricks. Being a man sure has its advantage, everyone assumes you're smart... LOL
There are men who are exactly the same
A conversation with them is painful
How many times can you ask someone" What are you up to?" In the course of 15 mins?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Darkseid(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
agbonkamen:
keep quiet. What do you know about Ladies?
I'll pretend that I dIdn't see this.
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

this M0R0N again sad sad

funny how the ladies shouting broke broke broke are the jobless OLOSHOS with impoverished / povertry stricken fathers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how shameful
nigga that was too.much for one person. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by shinarlaura(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Hahahahaha . 8 virgin oloshos. U re something else grin grin.

Goodevening boss
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by olaboy1: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Despite the thread derailing with the escalation of insults and counter-abuses, the fact remains that too many Nigerian girls strut their stuff, in the real world, with 80% makeup, 15% packaging (push-up bras, butt-pads etc) and just 5% intellect/wit/sarcasm/humor in relationships and carrying on conversations. Such antics are rettarded and i wonder why any sane person would ever wanna defend stoopid ish like that.

Boys complain all the time that they'd rather wish Naija gals would bust out plain "look dude buzz-off, i don't wanna chat you" rather than dot everywhere with k's like rejected KuKluxKlan arseholes but because the gals sef are too busy gathering potential magas for their extortionist hunger-games later, they fill their CallBooks & Chat-Apps Contact Lists with guys they'd never be caught dead strolling with much less shagging all in the hope of fleecing them later and then always kkk their way thru sidestepping critical issues with them.

They continuously and meaninglessly interject 'k', 'k', 'k's into conversations, banters and inquiries like parrots with brains emptier than desert landscapes and wonder why only broke dudes pursue them or the broke dudes trading them in for upgraded versions once their money comes, who wouldn't? Who would wanna hitch a brain-dead rettarded parrot with stunted vocabulary development for a wife, for life? what kinda self-suicidal trip would that be? Maybe it's the faulty education, maybe it's following fake-arss celebs like the kardashians, the bobriskys and dying over shallow personalities like denrele, hushpuppi and co but something is way, way wrong with a lotta girls outchia.

To the Boys I say: Be men-stay manly, Get your game up, hold your pay, work on your swags and change your damned fishing pond...you can't keep fishing your backyard stream and keep complaining of catching tadpoles and newts all day.

Blow first and watch how you'll end up casually swatting off chicks off ur d!ck on weekly basis. Besides, mature ladies are still out here looking for viable partners for meaningful relationships, na you sabi wey u dey follow chewing-gum gals upandan! U sef must be the the broke discombobulated nigga dey called you to keep up the broke cycle while chasing cheap gals around

I always tell my friends to work out, dress good and maintain proper hygiene, you don't have to be rich to get many ladies drooling over you because the competition is just not there.

Many beta men and women who have found themselves locked in a complete crooked state of chasing desires and wants, whilst the beta men are busy chasing sexual desires, there female counterparts are positioned in an unperturbed mind set of fulfilling personal wants.

Online dating for many women is just to get validation and many likes, my question is would the world come to an end if guys don't validate them. Many guys are hooking up with women applying law of least effort, so if a girl is giving u kkk replies, just do royal flush by calling her out and let her know she is getting so boring or delete and move on.

Keep in mind many ladies get trailer load of PM's online, don't be that guy who chats her up when she is bored, that's what Netflix is for. Invite her out on a date immediately and if she doesn't consider the prospect of a date, bruv move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by hibiscus76(f): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2017
the ratio of mature minded people to dúllards on social networks/media isn't even up to 30:70..majority of the dúnces and nitwíts are found in the circle of the supposedly slay queens and internet breakers as they are usually termed, yet they get the most DMs and PMs daily from you guys cuz they're usually seemingly classy and good looking (thanks to makeup). need I tell you how many Hello's and hi's they get on daily basis?? the probability of even noticing your hi is <1 provided they're not the chatty kind , worse still if your profile doesn't depict too much juice and sauce as is their want.

intelligent ladies always ready to keep a conversation going are hardly ever even noticed by you guys cuz most times, they are always never in the league of the said slay queens (that's strictly outta your league if truth be told) you'd never even want to have anything to do with them online

how many of y'all guys would boast of starting conversations for intellectual rather than physical features. Don't you scan a ladies profile and gallery before you initiate a chat?? I bet y'all don't initiate chats with every Eve, Sarah and Delilah you come across on social Media.
Same way we choose who to or who not to reply to.
Don't come here ranting and crying wolf probably because you expected a particular lady to reply you and she pricked your ego...how about those ladies in your list that eagerly hope to get a Hi and from you and never gets it??
The issue of social relations online isn't a gender affair..its personal
and most of all, IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO CHAT WITH ANYBODY, THEY DIDN'T BEG FOR YOUR HI AND THEY'RE NOT OWING YOU ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER TO ALWAYS REPLY YOU IN A MANNER THAT HUNGERS YOU.
if one lady doesn't honor your chat request, try the next person and stop labelling us saddists

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Martin0(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2017
hibiscus76:
the ratio of mature minded people to dúllards on social networks/media isn't even up to 30:70..majority of the dúnces and nitwíts are found in the circle of the supposedly slay queens and internet breakers as they are usually termed, yet they get the most DMs and PMs daily from you guys cuz they're usually seemingly classy and good looking (thanks to makeup). need I tell you how many Hello's and hi's they get on daily basis?? the probability of even noticing your hi is <1 provided they're not the chatty kind , worse still if your profile doesn't depict too much juice and sauce as is their want.

intelligent ladies always ready to keep a conversation going are hardly ever even noticed by you guys cuz most times, they are always never in the league of the said slay queens (that's strictly outta your league if truth be told) you'd never even want to have anything to do with them online

how many of y'all guys would boast of starting conversations for intellectual rather than physical features. Don't you scan a ladies profile and gallery before you initiate a chat?? I bet y'all don't initiate chats with every Eve, Sarah and Delilah you come across on social Media.
Don't come here ranting and crying wolf probably because you expected a particular lady to reply you and she pricked your ego...how about those ladies in your list that eagerly hope to get a Hi and from you and never gets it??
and most of all, IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO CHAT WITH ANYBODY, THEY DIDN'T BEG FOR YOUR HI AND THEY'RE NOT OWING YOU ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER TO ALWAYS REPLY YOU IN A MANNER THAT HUNGERS YOU.
if one lady doesn't honor your chat request, try the next person and stop labelling us saddists
hmmmmm truth has been said...;keep it up young lady
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
nigga that was too.much for one person. grin

lol

actually it wasnt for her alone

it includes all her kinda ladies too

good morning
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha . 8 virgin oloshos. U re something else grin grin.

Goodevening boss

yeah dude deserves it grin

and ermm good moorning madam smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2017
hibiscus76:

dammmmmmmmm!!!!

Heres another real shiiiiii now making it two real shiiiiii in one thread

you just hit the center of gravity with a fvcking dild0 bae!!!

Nice one ma'am........nice one! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by shinarlaura(f): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah dude deserves it grin

and ermm good moorning madam smiley

Goodmorning hun.

How was ur night?

Hope nothing bad happened wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? / Top Hottest Girls In Babcock University / GF Answering Phone Call During Sex - Happy Ending!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.