Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change (3368 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Have you ever tried chatting Nigerian girls on dating sites and social media like Facebook, badoo, palm chat etc then you must have noticed this.

Nigerian girls are very boring and annoying when it comes to holding up a conversation online.

Firstly you check out their profile some will write "Not here for hookups just want to chat" but when you go ahead to start a conversation with them all their responds is restricted to ; Yes, OK, fine, lol, k, kk, smiles and the use of annoying smilies that doesn't even match the conversation undecided

all these will make you start to wonder what do these girls really want here? What are they doing here? they dont want to hookup and yet also cannot hold a conversation. They wrote on their profile, not for hookups but when it comes to contributing and responding to an intellectual conversation they are found wanting and inconsistent,

they lack sense of humor they can't even make you smile let alone laugh they are just like robots on automatic answer without brain or reason. Or is it that only guys are meant to do the talking alone?

why is the brain of a Nigerian girl always hardwired to think that a guy should do every little damm thing for them? thank God they know how to upload pictures aside that they are useless online and wants you to send them recharge card to buy data so that they can be more Useless.

please ladies define your purpose online. Recharge card is not everything, you can put a smile on someone's face through your chat its not always about you, you can be a good friend and give good advice and opinion.

Not every guy wants to bleep you some just want someone different to talk to. Work on your sense of humor, you can be forward in a conversation don't always wait to be fed all the time in everything. cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
True talk
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Buharison: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Nairaland girls are frustrated and saddists, if you are a hoe please just quote me

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by VargasVee(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
It's DUMBNESS AND HOEFULNESS

Stupid mentality. The average Nigerian girl believes you have to be the one to initiate everything whilst she gives you a one-syllable reply.

Who has time for such Bollocks?

Or the moment they view your dp and you're not standing in one exotic place , forget it mate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by optional1(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian guys are just too broke and lazy to work their soul out.

In sambisa forest come and beat me, if you are damn broke quote me.

Note: i don't reply dumb broke ass nigga, so shift biko. Too early

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by phlamesG: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Bro you hit d nail on d head there

Especially UNILAG girls sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Buharison: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

Oh ye enemy of state, stop being silly, what will you say about kenyan and south African men

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Darkseid(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

That beating you are always asking for, I pray someone gives it hard to you one day and by one day, I mean soon.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

Here we go again.... That same old boring 'broke' shii

See Her proving the op right, She can't even type correct English undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by optional1(f): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Darkseid:
That beating you are always asking for, I pray someone gives it hard to you one day and by one day, I mean soon.

who ever beat me is a damn harden broke nigga.

You better pass well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by ucheHapers(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Lol...You still collect allowance from ur parents, live under their roof, no Job, no reasonable source of income and u call Nigerian guys broke...Really?
optional1:

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by optional1(f): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:

Here we go again.... That same old boring 'broke' shii

See Her proving the op right, She can't even type correct English undecided

is too early sir, lemme let you be cos u are broke...
Too early sir.
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Darkseid(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Most times if you start the chat with good English and intellectual openers, they won't reply, probably because they have nothing meaningful to contribute or that they are scared of good English.
Most ladies prefer to chat with male ass worshippers, especially those who will keep calling them sexy for hours.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by ikp120(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
I've noticed it again and again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

is too early sir, lemme let you be cos u are broke...

Too early sir.

Run along twàt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by lalanice(f): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
I keep saying, if you don't like Nigeria girls or think they are bad, nicely stay away from them it's not by force. Same goes for ladies, let peace reign.

Me I don tire to dey hear complains, no gender does better but maybe if God would forever devide this planet into two and just separate us we would appreciate what we had.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
I swear op you're awesome dammit

you fvcking wrote one deep true shiiiiiiiii right now

you deserve 8 virgin oloshos.......

Nice one....really smiley

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by optional1(f): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
ucheHapers:
Lol...You still collect allowance from ur parents, live under their roof, no Job, no reasonable source of income and u call Nigerian guys broke...Really?

lolzz

cos i live under my parent roof, means i don't have a job and i depend on them for source of income. Lolzz

i can't fit laugh this morning biko...
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
noted!
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

this M0R0N again sad sad

funny how the ladies shouting broke broke broke are the jobless OLOSHOS with impoverished / povertry stricken fathers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how shameful

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
lols...op we re sorry ok dont be offended. I really understand how you feel. cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
I will be back
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Earthquake1: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Have you tried a little self respect by blocking anyone who seems oblivious of you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Op i have observed same before, I persisted in it and discovered something. Most of our young ladies are just dull. They really don't know what to say to keep a conversation going. Their scope of knowledge and reasoning is so shallow that you ll end talking to yourself. Plus, they think that every guy that chats them up wants to have sex with them.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Evablizin(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Op sowie,i have repented i pledge this morning that i will never ever act in such way again.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Well, it's a matter of "priority" and "preference"
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by MissRaine69(f): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Some, Most or the Majority
You have not interacted with all the women who are Nigerian to make such s sweeping statement.
The issue with some of you guys is you don't learn from your encounters you keep approaching the same genre of women and wonder why the results are the same.
Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Some, Most or the Majority
You have not interacted with all the women who are Nigerian to make such s sweeping statement.
The issue with some of you guys is you don't learn from your encounters you keep approaching the same genre of women and wonder why the results are the same.

It's because they don't have the guts to go for something higher, they keep going for below average. How many of these guys claiming intelligent here have you seen typing reasonable advice in this section? All they type is 'hoe' 'olosho'...then 'pained feminist' when they can't argue logically.

It's funny they somehow feel intelligent because they have pricks. Being a man sure has its advantage, everyone assumes you're smart... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Buharison:

Shut up, seems your madam has gone out of the house, you can now type rubbish, better go and wash her clothes before she comes back

Insults and more insults...
That's all our intelligent men can come up with it... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2017
So, I'm guessing that you pride yourself on your own intellectual capacity; yet, you've started a thread that shows your absolute ignorance about relativity and compatibility.

A lot of Nigerian girls feel the same way about Nigerian guys; we find a lot of you uninteresting. They're cast in a limited number of predictable moulds: the up-coming artist types (loud, gregarious, and thinks foul language is cool); the born-again types (calm, judgmental, grooming their victims for marriage); the father-types (condescending); and the rare-exceptions that can surprise you in a variety of ways. Not all of them appeal to a Nigerian woman. But instead of saying that Nigerian guys are lame, we accept that we aren't compatible with particular ones. Even a sense of humor isn't universal, that's why not all comics appeal to you. You might consider yourself funny, while she just thinks you're lousy.

About content of conversation, we have been hard wired to accept a few topics as 'intellectual material' - politics, technology, even sport. While fashion, art and culture are just trivia. Who decides what is intellectual content? Another victim of our long standing patriarchy. Women have to make an effort to educate themselves on issues that men are comfortable with - and they do! But that isn't a yard stick for their intelligence (because intelligence is only the capacity for aptitude. ANY aptitude). Men, on the other hand, consider it degrading to keep themselves abreast on the latest fashion fads. That's okay. But don't say we are the ones that aren't versatile or flexible. Just accept that you and a lot of Nigerian girls have differing interests.

Some Nigerian guys - the ones who are well rounded - can tell you that a lot of Nigerian girls are really interesting. Especially, since a lot of them have no filter and can be really brash. If you haven't clicked with anyone yet, just embrace your own weirdness, and accept that you're barking up the wrong tree. Then move on to the next.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by MissRaine69(f): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Clarification required OP did you mean to write
Sadist? A sadist is one who engages with consenting partners in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure.
I am sure that is not what you meant OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) / Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform / How Do I Woo My Landlord's Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.